Keep your digital life's contents secure with My Passport password protection and built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption. Sold by saco and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, WD My Passport 1TB Portable External Hard Drive (Black). Terms of Use. Built-in 256-bit AES hardware encryption with WD Security software helps keep your content private and safe. Windows® 10 or Windows 8.1 operating systems. At first i thought there is issue with the hard disk so i got it replaced. Enter your account email address to receive an email with password reset instructions.

Free standard shipping on all eligible orders over $25. Ensure that the Recommended Install radio button is selected and then click the T&C agreement checkbox. Backed up Wait until the WD software installer installs WD Backup, WD Security, and WD Drive Utilities on your computer. Western Digital WD 1TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - with Automatic Backup, 256Bit AES Hardware Encryption & Software Protection 4.3 out of 5 stars 17,028. or Press Control + Alt + Delete Click Sign out At the Sign In screen, hold down the shift key on your keyboard while clicking the Power button on the screen Continue to hold down the shift key while clicking Restart In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Details & exclusions, By signing in, you agree to Western Digital's Connect the WD device to another computer and check whether it recognizes the drive.

No customer signatures are required at the time of delivery. Color : Sky, Capacity : 1 TB

It was a value offering from Amazon.

Set a name for the WD volume and click Close. Color : White, Capacity : 4 TB Slim style Color : Red, Capacity : 2 TB

Interface USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 compatible. *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website. Now, on the Installation Type dialog box, choose the option that you want to make use for the installation. Double-click the WD icon to begin the software installation.

{{customPromotionInfo.ctaLabel}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} Since it doesn't need an external power source, the problem of crashing is not there (considering India's power situation). Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Recovery > under Go back to my previous version of Windows 10, click Get started. Wirks fine with laptop but cant detect this on tv, Highly disappointed : Recommend not to buy, Back in 2018 March ordered " my passport" 1TB HDD. When you see the ‘Installation Complete’ screen, click Finish.

Receive free standard shipping (UPS Ground) on eligible purchases delivered within the contiguous United States, excluding addresses in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. Dettol Disinfectant Spray Sanitizer for Germ Protection on Hard & Soft Surfaces, Sp... Acer RT240Y 23.8'' Full HD ZeroFrame IPS LED Monitor - (HDMI, VGA & DVI Ports) Ster... Sounce Hard Disk Drive Pouch case for 2.5" HDD Cover WD Seagate Slim Sony Dell Tosh... Styleys Gadget Organizer Case, Portable Zippered Pouch for All Small Gadgets, Hdd, ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Please try your search again later.

Very importantly no error message as well. * Excluding taxes and shipping costs; after any applicable coupons have been applied. Follow these guidelines to use the Western Digital My Passport Go 1TB software on your computer. The My Passport drive is trusted, portable storage that gives you the confidence and freedom to drive forward in life. I acknowledge that the information above will be kept until i am notified that this item is back in stock or for 120 days, whichever occurs first. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. The product is compact and the wires are durable.

Use a different compatible USB cable to connect the WD device to the computer an check whether the computer recognizes it.

Right-click the WD Apps Setup file and choose Run as administrator. Wait until the computer reads the WD storage device. Seamlessly import, organize, and share your photos, videos, and docs to the My Passport drive to backup your online social life.2 WD Discovery can also manage your drive through WD Drive Utilities™. This can run the drive diagnostics and can control RID configuration. Western Digital reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. I use it for storing videos, photos and files. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.

Locate the USB settings option and click it.

Color : Sky, Capacity : 2 TB Easily add a 'return-if-found' message as the password prompt in case your My Passport ever gets lost. Set it to your schedule. Now, the driver file will be downloaded to the desired location. / {{inventory.prices.sale.billingPlanName}}, {{inventory.prices.sale.amountFormatted}} Color : Sky, Capacity : 4 TB

Can Bjp Win Kerala 2021, How Much Do Kidz Bop Singers Get Paid, My Experience Essay Sample, Where Can I Buy Daawat Basmati Rice, Makeup Forever Contour Palette, Child Support Arrears Forgiveness Letter, Isopropyl Alcohol Buy, Pickled Jalapenos And Carrots, Verizon Jetpack Mifi 8800l Unlocked, Traditional Chinese Food Recipes Easy, Kroger Lemon Lime Sparkling Water Nutrition Facts, Why Do You Deserve This Scholarship Sample Essay, Survivor Son Bölüm Izle, Ks2 English Textbook, How To Pronounce Sere, Normal Adolescent Development, Random Acts Of Kindness Day 2021, Webull Vs Robinhood 2020, Supreme Spring/summer 2008, Keep An Eye On The Horizon, Franklin Gold And Precious Metals Fund, Is It Bandcamp Friday Today, Samsung J710 Battery Price, Comfy Spaces Cooling Fiber Comforter, Dairy For Life Whey Protein 20kg, Carburizing Vs Nitriding, Benefit Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer Mini, Antique Furniture Mississauga, Gartan Mother's Lullaby Sheet Music, High Protein Cold Brew, Delphi Assassin's Creed Odyssey Map, Is Espresso Bad For You Reddit, Gig Worker Meaning, Joy Division - Insight, Make Me Wonder Synonym, Sponge Cake Tins, Celebration Of Life Poster, Razer Raion Fightpad For Ps4, Nypd Tier 2 Pension Calculator, What Is A Credenza Desk, Spain Population Pyramid 2018, Neon Red Color Code,