The main character is hilarious, awkward, and a bit too promiscuous for my taste, but, it is what it is. Comment Report abuse.

Each season keeps getting better and better. TV-14. Release date: 19 Jul 2011 Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, Sitcom. Meanwhile Tamara questions Jake's musical talent. The annual senior bonfire becomes a powder keg when Jenna and Tamara find the boys'girl-rating tradition known as the Phone Book and announce it to the school. Watch Awkward. A+, Makes you feel, but content may be to mature for a teenage audience, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2015, Meets a lot of emotional points, its funny, sad and it most cases it really does make you feel for those awkward moments you have when trying to just fit in and service high school, it's cheesy in a good way and has some pretty good twists and surprises. Jenna begins her senior year determined to make a fresh start, but she experiences major humiliation at home and in school.

Morals are not the center piece of this show ... simply entertainment. Stellar teen comedy has sex, language, and mature themes. I'm 33, and I love it!!!!!!! Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. 2011 7.5 Streaming Guide TV Shows Comedy Awkward. Audio languages. Jenna visits Luke at college. Watch Awkward. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

As the end of high school is approaching for our characters, the more realistic their problems become. Matty's 18th birthday pits Jenna against his new girlfriend Gabby, while Sadie and Tamara's battle for cheerleading dominance yields some very unexpected results. Because it's never too early to plan Thursday night... two months from now. Read More Season: OR . Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2016. watch online Watch Awkward.

Meanwhile, Matty and Jake spend a night in jail; and Tamara has an unexpected hookup. Jenna receives a rejection that burns her up inside and has her heading for a meltdown, while Lissa's family's "Hell Tent" takes revelations to a whole new level. Click here and start watching the full episode in seconds. Jenna's got a new college romance, but can't escape the high school drama while stage-managing a male beauty pageant. These seasons I would give 4 stars as they are an interesting take on the standard high school story of an awkward, nerdy "ugly duckling" trying to win the affections of the cool guy on campus. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE, BUT THIS IS NOT A SHOW FOR CHILDREN, AT ALL!! High school was the worst, and this show captures the so-bad-it's-good qualities, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2016, This is one of my true guilty pleasures.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Jenna's roller coaster academic career is further complicated by rumors that began after an accident and her secret romance with a popular boy. Colin Roberts. True the dialogue and actions of the TV teens are sometimes more advanced than the ones I know, but they display the emotional roller coaster that is teenage life very well. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. September 23, 2014. In Season Four of "Awkward," Jenna and her friends embark on their senior year-- an intense time fraught with anxiety about making the transition from dependent adolescent to independent adult. Watch Awkward. I have no idea why I like this show so much. Season 4. Buy Season 402 HD $24.99. Relationships, friendships, class cliques, prom, grades, choosing colleges, are all factors of today's teen (as well as past teens :) ) even though modern technology has made things so much more public than any time in past history. Stream thousands of hit TV shows and movies. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Jenna and Tamara have found formidable rivals in the form of the "Sophomore Sluts" for the Spirit Week title, and, more importantly, for Matty and Jake's attention. I'm another old person who enjoys Awkward. there's a whole lot of foul language (forgive the irony), and multiple sexploits and boyfriends being changed like underwear that I am quite surprised there's been only two pregnancy scares!!!! Back in the 80s when I was a teen, we kept diaries of our most personal feelings and adventures. Season 4 Episode 4.

An unpopular 15 year old gains unwanted popularity at her high school when her school mistakes an accident she has for a suicide attempt. In my opinion the show jumps the shark in season 4 under a new creative team who ditch the blog and one supporting character. Jenna rents a party bus for Valentine's Day. Travelling or based outside United States? What's the point of a show about teenage drama if they're not going to accurately reflect the language of the average teenager. 2011 7.5 Streamers Information 7.5 74 Rated: TV-14. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links on this page. The battle of the sexes erupts once again when Jenna and Tamara's Dude Database goes viral and reveals a secret that causes friction in their own friendship. Buy Episode 1 HD $2.99. Art Reflecting Life or Life Reflecting Art? The battle of the sexes erupts once again when Jenna and Tamara's Dude Database goes viral and reveals a secret that causes friction in their own friendship. What to Watch Latest Trailers IMDb TV IMDb Originals IMDb Picks IMDb Podcasts. Jenna's plans for a quiet New Year's Eve go awry and evolve into a rocking rager at Ally's house, where everyone gets a taste of something (or someone) new. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Conclusion. Peter Lauer, Lauren Iungerich, Ryan Shiraki, Lauren Iungerich, Liz Elverenli, Guy Branum. 2011 7.5 Streamers Information 7.5 74 Rated: TV-14. I think it's hysterical. Jenna struggles with stress from college applications and boy drama. There's a problem loading this menu right now. : Season 4 No Woman Is an Island on DIRECTV. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Watch for $0.00 with Prime. At best you'll laugh out loud, at worse you'll realise this season is a Roswell Ripoff!

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Ultra Price In Pakistan, Criminal Investigator Vs Detective, Square Feet To Gallons, Mackenzie Art Gallery Hours, Simple Short Rib Marinade Recipe, Kcal Vs Calories, Bioluminescent Beetle Glow, Lot Meaning In Punjabi, Stok Coffee Shots, Pewter Grey Paint, Travel Size Hand Sanitizer Holder, Warren Trunnion Ball Valve Catalog, Overtraining Syndrome Treatment, Temporary Crown Bad Taste In Mouth, Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Review, Looking Space In Photography, We Are Here Icon, United States Female Figure Skaters List, Matcha Tea Allergy, Fiber One Protein Bars, Caramel Nut, Analysis Of Fat In Potato Chips, Glenfiddich Ipa Beer, Jackson Spalding Logo, Receta De Capirotada, Marketing And Public Relations Coordinator Job Description, Furniture Consignment Hanover, Why Is Physics Important In Our Daily Life, Microsoft Dynamics Gp For Dummies Pdf, However You Want It However You Feel, Caribou Coffee Nutrition, Service Management Functions, Cold Steel Recon 1 Review, What Does My G Mean In Text, Examples Of Dating Profiles For Females, Xiaomi Note 10 Pro, Temporary Crown Bad Taste In Mouth, Ina Garten Modern Comfort Food Costco, Korean Cabbage Pancake, Silent Reflux Or Milk Allergy, Words To Numbers Worksheet, French New Wave: A Revolution In Design, Outremer 4x Options, Service Management Functions, Where Are Woodlands Located, Co-morbidities Meaning In Kannada, Ac Odyssey Daphnae, 4-hydroxycoumarin Melting Point, Is Lake Wylie Closed, The Age Of Reason Citation, Shopify Survey Monkey, Things To Do In Kelowna Today, 3 Gallon Tub Of Ice Cream Near Me, Organic Taco Seasoning Packet, Bukbgb22 Swift Code, American Snacks Not In Canada, Watkins Pure Vanilla Extract, 2 Oz, Saskatoon Road Conditions,