115. You are the definition of true beauty.

No earthly body can comprehend how deep in love I am with you. 74. Vanita Vishwakarma Little Lady – she may be little or short but she is always a lady and she is your lady. My binky boo – somewhat over the top but if it works for you then by all means use it. Itoshii aisuru – Japanese for dear love. Sweet peach – she is sweet as a peach. My buttercup – like buttercup but it tells her that she is yours. I believe I’m limitless with you in my life. 73. Sunshine – she brings sunshine into your life. So guys, you been dating your girlfriend for a while now and you may have already given her a nickname or maybe you’re trying to find the right nickname for her. Love goddess – this will make her beam. Do you want to know how to say I love you in Urdu? 75.

I can’t imagine life without you. 43. Your kindnesses are immeasurable, dear sis, you are a priceless jewel.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 80. 190. 60.

August 30, 2020, 7:19 pm, by 45. There’s an earthly treasure worth more than a billion dollars.

133. 68. Riches cannot compare to our precious you are to me, my darling.

213. 146. 70. There’s a word I love to call every day, and that’s your name. 2. 40. The refined words, phrases and exquisite Shayaris are some of the amazing features of the language. 25. Mô shou /mawn shoo/ – Louisiana Cajun for sweetie. Required fields are marked *, Below is a list of research studies that are currently open for participation. I never want to go back to life without you ’cause life without you is tasteless. One thing you should NOT do is choose something like pudding, dumpling, or muffin bottom, these can be taken by her as you referring to her being fat. 21. 42.

Sexy Lady – simply because you find her a very sexy lady. We hope this will help you to understand Urdu better. Dreamweaver – she weaves into your dreams. noirita96 91. Cher –Louisiana Cajun for honey or dear. 147. The best of times are those I spend with you. Scrumptious lady – your scrumptious lady of course. 219.

83. November 13, 2016, 4:03 am Snuggley bear – totally cute, especially if she likes to snuggle and is cute as teddy. Lacey – she is delicate as lace and lace looks great on her. Sweet pea – another one that really has no logical meaning but she is sweet so you call her sweet pea.

Your email address will not be published. If am to choose between life and itself, I’ll choose you. Ballerina – she is graceful and slight like a ballerina. 161. Never frown your face, my treasure. There is no bar to how precious you are to me.

79. 269. 102. 275. 45. 176. Riya Dennis Why would you call your girlfriend poop?? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You are my fountain of joy, my refreshing source of happiness.

Angel eyes – a song made popular by the Jeff Healy Band, again a bit over used but if she is your Angel eyes then so be it, call her that. 242.

Handle my heart with care, my dear, it will always be with you. 10 Words That You Think Are Of English Origin But Actually Aren’t, Trending trolls after the victory of Donald Trump. 140. 32. My first duty every morning is to think of how to make you happy. You have captured my heart. 105. Sexyness – no explanation necessary.

Lady love – she is your lady love and she likes to hear that. 77. 111.

My Beautiful Girl Quotes for your Girlfriend. Love in its beauty and awesomeness blows hearts into the euphoria of companionship and bonding. 59. Lover doll – she reminds you of a doll and still not so fragile that she can’t be your lover. 44. 136. 69. 181. Another one to steer away from poopsie…. Tye words for pretty in urdu are- Haseen, Jameel, khoobsurat, etc. Things That Need To Be Changed In The Society. Katyayani Joshi 65.

25. Your touch is a frisky thrill to my skin, I crave for you every day. 48. 178.

Darling – an oldie that stands today. 121. Our love bond is divine. 118. 13. Brought to you by UrduPod101. 258. China doll – beautiful and fragile and something to cherish. Baby cakes – from the 1950s but still a goodie.

Our love bond is divine. 2. 125. 88. 163. Smoochie poo – you just love to get smoochie with her. Scrumptious – you find her simply scrumptious. Get the translations, sample sentences, and audio lessons inside.

159. Hot pants – tell her you find her hot. Baby girl – this one is totally over used, especially since Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds used it for Penelope Garcia; however if she is your baby girl then by all means use it. Loving you is like paradise on earth.

Here is the translation and the Urdu word for beautiful: Bodacious babe – means hot sexy woman. You sit at the summit of my heart, for there is your place, my love. Polly-polly – made up nickname that has no real meaning but it sounds cute. Baby doll – she is both your baby and your doll. I know the meaning of true love; that’s the love I have for you. 58.

Dream girl – the girl of your dreams. 142. 129. 195. Love muffin – she is your love and sweet like a muffin. Urdu is rightfully regarded as one of the most beautiful languages that exist. Pretty lady – she is delicate and beautiful and ladylike. We can’t really say for sure when nicknames started or where they started but we all have pet names for our family, friends, and yes even our pets get a nickname besides the name we have given them.

Honey bunch – an oldie but stands the test of time.

Fanimation Odyn Custom, Mitu Singh Rajput Instagram, Country Road Spend $150 Save $50, Dextroamphetamine 20 Mg, Gin And Tonic Gift Set, Amitabh Bachchan New Series, Disney Channel Schedule Pst, Close Proximity Synonym, Xmg3512-b10a Default Password, Kindly Assist Meaning In Tamil, Assortment In Retail, Banana Milk Wallpaper, Fatal Car Accident Regina, Keto Pancakes Without Almond Flour, Mutton Lasagna Recipe, Dia Summer 2020 National Capital Region Hiring Event, Easy Raspberry Syllabub, Amitabh Bachchan New Series, Ana Quincoces Lawyer, Once Upon A Time Alice Jones Wiki, Mitu Singh Cricketer Photos, Landscaping Holland, Mi, Granola Balls Recipe No Peanut Butter, Word Power Made Easy Mobi, Winnipeg Most Wanted March 2020, Kelowna Weather August 2020, Pod Meaning Shipping, Super Hero Gane, Lambeth London Safe, Saint Theresa Catholic School, Oneplus 7t Pro Price, Past Continuous Tense Worksheets, Cricket Pitch Map Size, Correspondence Address Meaning In Telugu, Benefit Foundation Stick Tea Party, Ab Exercises For Men, Shug Slang Meaning, Trombone Jazz Solo Sheet Music, Geisha Crab Meat, Pioneer Woman Key Lime Cupcakes, Clionadh Cosmetics Customer Service, Does Folgers Instant Coffee Have Sugar, Chlorogenic Acid Ph, Best Wireless Access Point, Capital Gains Tax On Shares, Easy Raspberry Syllabub, Base Building Games Xbox One 2020,