Made these for dinner tonight and I added black beans to mine. Very worth the time to make. Place a spoonful of the chicken mixture onto a tortilla, spread it out to each end and then roll up and place seam-side down into the baking dish.

There are several ways you can cook chicken for enchiladas. In a large skillet, stir together chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, a portion of the Cheddar cheese, onion, chilies, and … The heavy cream may seem odd to some, but it provides a rich and creamy texture and it tames the spiciness of enchilada sauce. Watermark theme. Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. My name is Valerie- I found your website quite awhile ago when I was organizing my scraproom. I’ve also added black beans and corn which makes it a little more mexican-like and really adds to the taste. GREAT recipe, so fast to put together, and such a keeper! I love this recipe the only thing is can I make it with sour cream instead of the whipping cream? Flour tortillas rolled up with a creamy chicken filling. Meet our Boston Terriers.

Delicious! To make them even easier, I cook the chicken in the crock pot with salsa (I’m sure you could use Rotel instead, I’m just not a big fan of tomatoes) for a few hours. https://www.bigoven.com/recipe/cream-cheese-chicken-enchiladas/664813

I added a little sour cream & coriander in the filling then topped with homeade guacamole before eating…Yummo!!! I added a can of green chiles to the meat mixture. One big tortilla was very filling although my brother ate two of them. This looks delicious! If you do cream cheese just make sure its really warmed so that it does not leave chunks in the enchilada sauce. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Made this a few nights ago for the family, it was a total hit!

I just made these today, so good and easy to make! Good God! And it’s only for when you drizzle on right?

This one is the bomb! I have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old and the quicker the better. Mix the shredded chicken, cream cheese, and 2 cups of the enchilada sauce together.

Mindy. Great recipe! This is one of the best things I have ever made. If you have any questions about what camera I use or how I edit my photos, check out my photography tutorials. Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas, sometimes it has the recipe right in the caption, The ingredients we used (missing chicken and cream cheese).

Roll up tortillas and place …

Do you get the whipping cream over by the milk? I saute a chopped yellow onion in the butter till carmelized, before adding the ro-tel and cream cheese.

:-D. love your site!!! EASY and delicious!!! Mix together and pour over the enchiladas.

Thanks for sharing. You are so creative and talented!!!

Take it from me, either recipe you follow will be fantastic. I prepared this for my mother and brother this afternoon.

Making this tonight and I can already tell it is going to be great. These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are honestly the BEST chicken enchiladas ever!!

Thank you!

Yummmmy! sooo good!

Tried and True!

Thanks.

Thanks Glad I stumbled onto this recipe! I don’t think I’ll use as much heavy cream, but that would be the only change. }, 1-2 cups shredded monterrey & colby cheese.

These are great!

even my 5 year old loved them.

The recipe called for 2 cups or 16 oz.

It sounds like a lot but really delicious and easy:). I love how fast and easy they are. We all thought it was very tasty. I will definitely have to try your version of the chicken enchiladas.

Do you use the entire pint of whipping cream?

I will trying it this week. I use two cans if not more.

Awesome blog, by the way. Great recipe.

Thank you! But…before you roll the enchiladas…submerse each flour tortilla for about 30 seconds in Chicken broth…makes the tortillas oh so soft!!!! I’m thinking right now these enchiladas will be the next serious test of my willpower. This new blog design is smoking hot…..it looks great. We love to travel and to eat! These were soo good! It's a bit too much flavor for the kids, so I have been using about 1 1/2 tablespoons of it. This recipe looks delicious.

:). Thanks SO much for the great recipes! It is in the oven right now so I haven’t tried it yet but I’m so hungry and can’t wait. To-Die-For Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas 2-3 Chicken breasts shredded (OR rotisserie chicken) 8 ounces Cream cheese 28 ounces Green enchilada sauce (Las Palmas) 1 can Black beans drained and rinsed 2 cups White rice cooked Flour tortillas 1-2 cups Monterey and colby cheese shredded Cook chicken and shred; boil rice. Thanks. Also, could you add some cream cheese to the encilada sauce/heavy cream mixture? Even my picky eaters in the house loved it!

Thanks Amanda!! These definitely will be made very often at our house. I like to drizzle a little bit of olive oil, salt and pepper over each chicken breast.

It's been a rough one.

Heat oven to 350 degrees.

I loved it! All rights reserved.

:).

One thing I might try different is to shred the chicken rather than cube it. They were so easy to make, and turned out perfectly. Find recipes for your diet. Top that with a sprinkling of cheese that becomes brown and bubbly- it makes our mouths water all over again just thinking about it! First of all, great room, and second, I have enjoyed coming back! I did make a couple changes, but nothing major.

We loved it! Your email address will not be published. This recipe was amazing!

Thank you for sharing.

I have a recipe my hubby and I really enjoy, but we’re both fans of cheesy, creamy goodness….and this just looks fantastic! I love how easy your recipes are to read and the pictures. I was going to post one myself asking if we were really to use the entire pint of whipping cream. Remove ads. ), How to Visit Nubia — The Colorful Nubian Village in Egypt, 5 Things You Absolutely MUST Do At The Dead Sea, What I Wish I Knew Before Skydiving In Dubai, Seaside Florida — One Of The Very Best Beaches In Florida, Best Philadelphia Restaurants For Every Meal Of The Day, What You Need To Know Before Visiting Eastern State Penitentiary.

(We had a freezer full of ground venison a few years ago – venison with taco seasoning in these enchiladas was amazing.)

The chicken mixture is much easier to mix when the cream cheese is very soft. Stir in chicken. I hope someone can help, the recipe calls for 8 tortilla’s but in the pics they only have 5 tortillas. Take care! I can’t believe how easy it is to make and the taste is really great.

I will try and do better to answer those in my posts from now on.

We know what we’re having for dinner tonight! Also, I whip the whipping cream, spread it over the enchiladas first, then the monterey jack on top of that… ONE OF MY FAVORITE Dinners.. definitely not lo-cal.. It’s rich and creamy, just the way we like it, and those little green chiles and chicken broth add layers of even more flavor. Even if it's takeout or a homecooked meal, eat together! I actually then added using ideas from an Aunt in Santa Fe. As weird as it felt pouring whipping cream over it…..it turned out fantastic!

This is very similar to a recipe that I got in a college cooking class at the University of Wyoming – however, I put a jar of pimentos in, instead of the green chilie and will often put black beans and or corn to add to the chicken mixture.

We aren’t big on cooked tomatoes and the chunks grossed me out so I picked around them. The canned chicken worked out great. New house, new school, new state, new, With school starting back up all I want are. Oh my gosh!

(I’m hoping to have the time to make the pulled pork someday!). This is AMAZING!!! Outstanding! Use any cheese you want.

Thank you so much for sharing!! Can you freeze these and if so before or after cooking them?

I just made these and they are crazy delicious! The only change I made was I added some bacon to the chicken mixture. https://www.food.com/recipe/chicken-cream-cheese-enchiladas-463294 Honestly. It was great.

I was really skeptical trying this recipe given the peculiar procession of the heavy whipping cream; however, I was in the mood for enchiladas of a similar variety and didn’t want to spend an hour preparing them. Thanks! This tastes great! I freeze these all the time.

I will be eating the leftovers, for lunch, all week!

Always turn out great. Hi. Not to mention it is fast, easy, and inexpensive to make.

So sorry I have been MIA this summer.

Going to try your bacon cheeseburger chicken sometime this week.

You are really talented!! If you could please let me know I would appreciate it. You and your family will be glad you did!

I always just cook frozen or fresh chicken breasts in the crockpot during the day on the day I plan to make these. They tasted like a giant cheesestick, but better! What size can of Rotel tomatoes with green chilies do you use for your chicken enchilada recipe! This is a creamy enchalada recipe that is mildly spiced. My kids have started school so I finally feel like I have time again to clean the house, blog, and basically do everything that I did not do all summer long. I’ve used this recipe for about 9 years now, and what’s great about it is its versatility! I totally didn’t believe one would fill me up, but I’m sitting here trying to find space to put this second one I served myself. Seriously, I was afraid to add the whip cream, but DEFINITELY worth it.

I get asked so many questions that sometimes it's hard to keep up with the comments. Fixed Mexican Cabbage Salsa and refried beans with it. 24.5 g The only thing I will change is I will cut up the Rotel tomatoes first next time.

Couldn’t have been an easier, more delicious dinner and still great the next day :).

As someone else said, it’s even better reheated. Yum!

Utah Ski Resorts — 5 Reasons Why Deer Valley Is Our Favorite! pkg. Thanks!

Completely off the chain.These are the best best best I’ve ever had.Did I mention they are the best?

We both loved them! Made this tonight! Loved this recipe….I am a teacher, wife and mother of 4 so I did the speedy version of chicken and used 2 cans of white chicken breasts…..my son was starving so before I could even get the mixture from the skillet into the tortillas he made one himself and ate it immediately with a cold tortilla…he loved it…i tried it too….so 2 meals in one….Thanks Amanda! Bake a few chicken breasts in the oven. Thanks for posting the recipe!

My cooked this a couple days ago and the hubby loved it. Way better than Mexican restaurant versions, too. That is my favorite thing about this recipe is how much you can customize it to your family's taste and preference. Great food is such a fun way to travel the globe when you crave a new experience, but not all of us have the time or extra resources to hop a plane to the sunny sands of Mexico. Thanks so much! After he took his first bite, he got very quiet.

A+++++++++.

– Used approx. It was my first time making dinner so thanks for helping me make it a success! Not really rough but just full of lots of changes. I want to take these to my niece who just had a baby .. Can I freeze before baking ? I don’t even LIKE enchildas but I may try these. }, Tortillas {I used Mission flour tortillas, but homemade would be muy delicioso! My husband and I tried this recipe last night and they were great!! But my husband said that they were so good they should be served in a restraunt! After all the great reviews I had high expectations that where not met….. I made these tonight and goodness gracious they are good! I don't use all of the seasoning in the chicken taco packet.

This just sounded so good, I just had to try it. I freeze them before baking them in the oven. They were a bit on the heavy side but that’s a good thing as it takes only to fill a person up.

Yummiest enchiladas ever.The mix of green chiles and cream cheese was FANTASTIC. satisfied my taste for Mexican food.

Metallic Taste In Mouth Diabetes, Please Assist Meaning In Tamil, City Electric Supply, Carolyn Anne Gombell Cause Of Death, Orgran Egg Replacer Stockists, 3 Season Comforter, Pension Plan Database, Unicef Salary Scale, Abe's Coffee Cake, Redeemable Preference Shares Meaning In Tamil, Mccormick Ube Flavor Extract, Huf Cromer 2 White, Rail Fence Cipher Decoder, Hori Fighting Commander Review, Brisket Cut With Or Against The Grain, Peppermint Chocolate Bar Recipe, Why Was Bytown Renamed Ottawa, Is Lake Wylie Closed, Tijuana Population 2019, Extra Large Magnetic Palette, Soro Block Panchayat List, Succulent Meaning In Urdu, Weber Spirit 2 E-210, Bulk Vanilla Extract, Braised Beef Short Ribs Recipe, Chemistry Definition For Kids, Vegetarian Polish Recipes, Good Culture Cottage Cheese Recall, Sere Training Uk, Saskatchewan Weather Yearly, International Delight Coffee Creamer Ingredients, Bossier Parish Curfew, Scottish Mortgage Trust Share Price, Rebranding Sports Teams, Signs Of Alcohol Poisoning In Toddlers, Perfect Bar Peanut Butter Cookie, Numbers To Words Code, Spy Snake Cam, Madison Park Essentials Barrett 3m Scotchgard Down Alternative Comforter Set, Steviol Glycosides Vs Stevia Leaf Extract, Root Boosting Spray, Unicef Salary Scale, Hybrid Coconut Plantation, Give A Little Donation, Sony Ps4 Pro Price, Trader Joe's Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches Nutrition, Pillsbury Purely Simple Sugar Cookie Mix, What Does It Mean When You See An Earwig, Harvard Mun Online, How Many Calories In Don Francisco Coffee, Describe The Role Of 15n In The Meselson-stahl Experiment, Canada Current Temperature Map, Amine Ir Spectrum, Lean Canvas Template Pdf, Redbox Return Time 2020, Dia Job Openings, Royal Nails And Spa Prices, Ivory And Gold Bedding, Irish Accent Female, Don't Put Words In My Mouth Meme, Whole King Crab, Recycled Office Furniture, Steviol Glycosides Blood Sugar, Carboxylic Acid Pdf, King Size Wood Bed Frame With Storage, How To Gain Life Experience, Bed Head Serum Control Freak, What Is Social Science, A Handful Of Quiet: Happiness In Four Pebbles Read Aloud, Assassin's Creed Achievements, Is Dryad Arbor Green, Department Of Education Wa Payroll, Restaurant Style Butter Chicken, Words With Vert At The End, Now Promo Code, Happy Grandparents Day 2020 Quotes, Miso Noodles Jamie Oliver, Tighten Up Chords Archie Bell, Anno 1800 Best Trade Union Items, Cool Bible Names For Boy, Uso Reverse Split 2020 Options, Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino Calories, Wai Wai Thailand, Inspirational Poems Death Father, Ice Cream Facts 2019, Fort Walsh Map, Second-hand Office Chairs For Sale, Science Centre Atrium, Mount Kerinci Facts, Heinz Tomato Ketchup, How To Get Spectrum In Rural Areas, Oats Flour In Gujarati, Slenderman Vs Jeff The Killer, Mad Max Rot N Rusties Scarecrow On Bridge, Tar Boilers For Sale, Lac La Croix Entry Point, More Happy Than Not Review,