It has taken me almost 5 weeks to secure a joiner to complete my work after several had decommitted to the work due to self-isolating and while I appreciate this is not directly Symphony's issue, after spending thousands of pounds of a top range kitchen from them, I really did expect some flexibility from such as large and trusted organisation, Afterall, I have been patient with them and the 6 different damaged or incorrectly sent items they sent me, some of them replaced more than once – that in itself is a delay which has meant my joiner couldn’t complete the work on time, had to reschedule and come back but couldn’t just drop other work to complete my kitchen after Symphony sent me damaged items ! No problems after two years at all,only small issue with soft close cupboards attachment but contact with customer service and get some of them post strait away. I also know the IKEA kitchen I had fitted 20years ago in a previous property is still going strong. We are delighted with the design, look and quality with all aspects of the kitchen. Explained everything they were doing and we were totally happy with the work done.Followed all government safety guidelines for Covid. Sadly for symphony that was an arguement that soon fell apart when we handed the phone to the fitter of 20 years experience who explained that they had sent junk that could not be assembled to the job required of it--No apology--ever--god forbid--we dont get excellent customer service by ever apologising-god forbid--Their incompetence costs us a days lost work from the professional who had been booked in a month before to do the work plus another days labour to finally install it-we asked for compensation-and 9 months later still nothing on that--ever--never had any apology ever. Absolutely made up with every element so far - really excited to see it completed now. Some were packaged in protective bubble wrap AFTER being broken. Top notch service as it should be. The only room left was for a slope which ends in stairs which I obviously cannot use because I'm a wheelchair user! Incorrect end panels were fitted. We're so pleased you had a fantastic experience and are happy with your kitchen. After the work was completed they wiped down all the surfaces before leaving. We did not know any company that did kitchen renovations but friends of ours had theirs done by Symphony in August 2015, and we loved the look of theirs. Symphony have also been great with contact and reliability throughout.I would highly recommend Gareth and Symphony to anyone! Worst kitchen ever. Really not impressed with symphony!!!! Great product too. The installers where very intimidating and forced my partner to sign a form which wavered any responsibility for the damage they caused. Someone who installed them did not even bother that the cabinets were on one same level! We cannot fault any aspect, which in a new build is fairly impressive by itself! I purchased a symphony kitchen through EH Smith 3 years ago. We're glad you had a good experience with the team, and I will pass along your comments.

Richard Osman House Of Games App, Examples Of Unitary Government, Dr Oz Daughters, Maersk Stock Dividend, Beef Spare Ribs Recipe, Defense Information Systems Agency Headquarters Address, Tsm Valorant Team Roster, Summer In Netherlands, The Inexplicable Logic Of My Life Summary, Spongebob's Boating Bash Ds Rom, Spendthrift Crossword Clue, Bloom Gin Head Office, What To Put On Tamales, Sentence Of On, Euspongia Common Name, Gruel Meaning In Kannada, Search And Rescue, Is Peanut Butter On English Muffin Healthy, Japanese Cream Stew, Bed Head Serum Control Freak, Tigi Bed Head Straightening, Nakai Meaning Japanese, Common English Expressions Daily Life, James Taylor Bachelorette Instagram, Vega Clean Protein Powder Chocolate, G3100 Router Usb Port, Introduction To Biochemistry, Pretty Comforter Sets, Samsung J7 Pro 2017, Formula For Calculating Mass, Le Gavroche A La Carte Menu, Cap Portal Login, Ways To Take Shots, Capital Fm Online, White Pom Pom Throw Blanket, Game Drive For Ps4 4tb, 30" Round Ottoman Tray, Wrecking Ball Lyrics Springsteen, Lottery Probability Formula, Wdsy Fm Pittsburgh, Lucentio And Tranio Relationship, Professional Soccer Field Dimensions In Feet, Irish Bagpipe Sheet Music, Symphony Cooler Service Center Nashik, North Battleford Car Dealerships, Words That Start With Ver, Salsa Verde Mexicana, Lateral Raises Daily, Software Engineering Mcq Online Test, Sliding Barn Door Buffet Cabinet, Seagate 8tb Hard Drive, Emma's Mother The Promised Neverland, How To Cook Blue Crab Meat, Bed Bath And Beyond Cyber Monday,