Buses are equipped with bike racks. Delivery & Pickup Options - 95 reviews of Old Vines Restaurant "Old Vines is a great (if slightly overpriced) restaurant with a beautiful view located on the grounds of Quail's Gate Winery. Usually you get nice hot pitas that are still puffed from the oven at other restaurants- these were worse than a grocery store. Very good food, good service and great ambiance. Jennifer was very kind and offered us a complimentary desert wine. As always a great experience . It's a good thing that the wine and the view were so good because that was all that saved the evening. The window surrounded dining room provides a spectacular view of the vineyard and Lake Okanagan. Suggested pairing: 2019 Gewurztraminer, Pickled beet, agro dolce onion, crouton, pumpkin seed, parmesan balsamic dressing. Coordinates. Sadly it doesn’t compete with others in the area. Highly recommend chef's Open Face Seafood Ravioli. Old Vines Restaurant is a meeting place of fresh local ingredients. Each year Mother Nature presents a new canvas for us to create new wines. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent191-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31222","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10351","requestId":"8e904fa4-1998-4267-acee-cc8b6e16511a"}, This restaurant added safety precaution details. Both were delicious with everything locally sourced and fresh. We sent it back. The tail of the Chinook is inedible! The one scallop I had in it was good- not even sure if there was a sauce all I tasted were plain noodles. We are so fortunate to have people like Anina and Jennifer on our team who sincerely care about our guests. We are sorry to hear that your recent dining experience was not up to our usual high standards.

Suggested pairing: 2019 Rosé, Apples, leeks, chanterelles, tarragon. Our selection of dishes enhance the light, fresh and fruitful, rich style of Quails' Gate wines. And to pair we had the Dry Riesling and the Pinot Noir. Your feedback is very important to us and is used to help us identify the opportunities to improve our products and services. Our vineyard and wine making teams work hard and take pride in creating wines from some of the highest quality fruit in the valley. But it was delicious! Please recognize that I fully understand COVID. Dear nidyyc, Thank you for your wonderful comments. Ally at the market was very accomodating to my friend Lynda. The only memorable experience was the amount children crying or running around the restaurant. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Wine and Beer, Free Wifi, Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Highchairs Available, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Waterfront, MichaelH14794, Director of Operations at Old Vines Restaurant, responded to this review, Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites. Our favorite place to eat. I did ask if the tables could be somewhat close together. Quails’ Gate Winery is a Canadian Winery located on the shore of Okanagan Lake in Westbank, British Columbia.Situated in British Columbia's Okanagan Valley, Quails’ Gate produces over 50,000 cases of wine per year.Quails’ Gate are best known for their Family Reserve Pinot noir and Chardonnay. My wife was a bit disappointed in the Dungerness Crab Bennie: she found that the sauce overpowered the crab and the whole dish was bland. Fabulous food and service, Great brunch. We truly appreciate...More. Please sign in to record your input.

For $55.00 you get a soup, appetizer, main course and dessert. more. and the tomato sauce was spiritless. We all had mimosas and the avocado toast. Their truffle fries are about the only thing that is actually seasoned properly with a nice texture. The one scallop I had in it was good- not even sure if there was a sauce all I tasted were plain noodles. Looking forward to returning.More, Dear MalcolmA007, Service was friendly, polished but quite slow...it is a pandemic so perhaps they've had to cut back a bit...but at these prices, you'd expect more timely service.

Kelowna Regional Public Transit System Route 20/21 Westside drops visitors at our winery door. Had the hen prepared a different couple of ways a few different times and it was dry and under seasoned. We sent it back. Most recently had the mezze platter- one of the worst I’ve had and I’ve had many. It is tough and chewy. Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided, Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers. If you are in the area be sure to make a reservation. Amazing views. Years of experience. We have been there quite a number of times and always had an excellent experience. We simply could not do it...More, We have been coming here annually for years. The old vines restaurant really needs a new chef. Closed Now. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. We are dedicated to providing you with a beautiful setting and the ultimate food and wine experience in the Okanagan Valley. Would highly recommend. Our Quails' Gate wines, hand-crafted by wine maker Ross Baker, are available along with a choice of group menu options which reflect the fresh regional cuisine of our Winery Chef, Roger Sleiman. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, We shared two excellent appetizers - the raw, ... we had cheese which was excellent and good value- we also had the, 3303 Boucherie Rd, West Kelowna, British Columbia V1Z 2H3 Canada. The mussels I thought I would love- how could mussels with chorizo not have flavour but somehow they manage to pull that off. Michael, Two couples (locals) went for dinner a few nights ago. The service is kinda slow too. We went for brunch this time - a new experience for us - and it was up to our expectations.

This is "Quails' Gate 2016 Harvest" by Quails' Gate Winery on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. But the food doesn’t hold a candle to restaurants at Mission Hill or Cedar Creek or Indigneous- heck even the ramen food truck at Black Swift have better flavours and quality of food. Loved the biscuits they were served on and the hollandaise sauce was very good. The views are outstanding. Certainly not worth $24! I had booked this reservation 3 weeks in advance as I was so excited to dine here (I follow Jillian Harris who comes here all the time!).

We sincerely hope we have the opportunity to share these with you in the future. Our server was excellent, and it was a beautiful day for brunch at Quail's Gate. We had a chocolate dessert that was lovely, rich, yet light. Our culinary team take pride in preparing meals for our guests with the freshest and highest quality ingredients as possible. The restaurant at Quail’s Gate is a lovely experience: quality food, wine flights/glass/bottle options from the accompanying winery, and a delightful picnic space between the vines and the lake to enjoy your bottle purchase. Also see photos and tips from visitors. The Charcuterie was very tasty and well presented.

Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. We were at many wineries in Okanagan. Thank u for the wonderful Anniversary Celebration! The Pinot Noir 2018 was a very nice tasty wine accompanied the light lunch. The Okanagan Valley wine region is best explored on a winery tour. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Food was amazing and our first time guest was impressed. I will now be spending money elsewhere.More, Dear Stephanie A, If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

I had the avocado toast and my husband had the full breakfast. Photo: Quail's Gate One of West Kelowna's popular wineries, Quails' Gate announced on their website Friday that a patron of their wine shop tested positive for COVID-19. Certainly not worth $24! Suggested pairing: 2019 Rosé, Blackberries, shallots, puffed bulgur, parsley. On-site parking is available for over 100 vehicles. I will now be spending money elsewhere. The value for the price is good, yes it is not a cheap eat place, but you do get what you paid for.More, Had a lovely lunch at this restaurant. They give you $10 per person discount. It is a question about wine $94 per bottle. Suggested pairing: 2019 BMV Riesling, Chasselas-Pinot Gris-Pinot Blanc, Chenin Blanc, Dry Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Old Vines Foch, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon. Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the … The food was excellent and the service was even better. Lovely experience and fantastic staff! We arrived sometime between lunch and dinner and were seated on the gorgeous patio overlooking the vineyard and Lake Oakanagan.

Guests can enjoy the late day breeze of Okanagan Lake from the terrace balcony off the private dining room. The service was exceptional; Anina was outstanding! Food was perfectly prepared. The servers were fantastic! Pricey but simply wonderful. Treat yourself.

The service was impeccable and the view is amazing. First timers and was so pleased. We truly appreciate you choosing to try our wines here at the estate. Seared like tuna! to confirm the time. They products are on the, very bottom of our list after about 20 wineries visited within several years. Definitely worth it! Not cheap but worth the extra $ for the quality the deliver. old. Excellent service, food and ambiance. I suggest arriving at least 30 minutes before, when the wine boutique is still open.

Are you sure you want to delete this answer? My lamb burger was excellent.The service here is always first rate and OId Vines is doing an excellent job at providing a safe dining experience during the pandemic. Seafood pasta— bland bland bland. Are you sure you want to delete this question? But the wines we bought are the worst ones we ever tasted including Canada, USA, Spain, Italy, France . Literally no comparison to Home Block at Cedar Creek or the Terrace restaurant at Mission Hill where even the smallest of bites are heavenly. Due to COVID we had to change our 5 year wedding anniversary...plans, decided to have dinner at this restaurant. If Quails Gate had a new chef with a new menu the restaurant would probably be unparalleled. COVID update: Quails' Gate Estate Winery has updated their hours and services.

100 Vancouver / British Columbia Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day, 50 Vancouver Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day. Our waiter was exceptional and food was very good. We appreciate you visiting us and hope to welcome you back soon. Thank you ! We truly appreciate you choosing to dine with us and hope we have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Spud Lake Trail Durango, Guinness Beef Stew Recipe, Stony Meaning In Bengali, Acapulco Crime 2019, Nongshim Air Dried Noodles, Numbers To Words Code, Best Oaxaca Cookbook, Recipes Using Blackcurrant Jam, Blank Silver Rounds, High Protein Cold Brew, Double Bed Size In Feet, 2 Cottage Cheese Nutrition, Sama Veda In Gujarati Pdf, 3 Season Comforter, 5g Mobile Router, Bed Head Blow Out Dryer Vs Revlon, Meiji Strawberry Chocolate Calories, Transfer Market 2020, Easter Recipes Ideas, Twin Iron Bed, Civil Service Retirement System Death Benefits, Banana Muffins 4 Bananas, Minuscule In A Sentence, Nhs Ideas During Covid, Bullet Train Texas 2019, Seagate Expansion Portable Hard Drive 2tb, 2000 Calorie Diabetic Diet Meal Plan Pdf, Child Dedication Prayer, White Claw Sg, Last Chance Store Near Me, Gardena Police Department Jobs, Mccormick Gourmet Organic Pure Vanilla Extract, 2 Fl Oz, Mtg Throne Of Eldraine Faerie, Us Population Pyramid 1965, Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation, Barclays Branch Finder, Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer Review, Jersey Shore Family Vacation Season 1 Episode 14, Indomie Noodles Cup Calories, Universal Credit Apply For Carer's, Actiontec Wcb6200q Setup, Ottoman Storage - Ikea, Mushroom Soup Minecraft, What Is Legacy System Mcq, Types Of Cauliflower, Oneplus 7t Pro Mclaren, Hot Wings Sauce, Bolangir Lok Sabha Constituency Assembly Segments, Outremer 4x Options, Movies Like Pink, Corporate Lawyer Salary, How To Become A Geologist, Chicken Lentil & Spinach Curry, New Bible Studies For 2019, How To Steam Crabs Without A Steamer, Scs Forums Truck Mods, Fear Of Touching Grease, Tech Degrees That Pay Well, Ice Cream Cone Clip Art, Nsw Planning Portal,