Des erreurs peuvent se glisser dans les descriptifs des produits malgré notre vigilance. Man was I blown away. Ultimately, I get a mix of spicy/sweet tobacco, with smoky and resinous undertones. Herod is perhaps their most popular cologne but does it actually live up to the lofty reputation? Tobacco, labdanum, and vanilla create a smooth and somewhat sweet trio which grows in strength during the wear. Definitely a top 2 or 3 pick for me, from this designer. Although, this Parfums de Marly scent has a slightly different type of tobacco and better smelling (and no honey note). Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Other than Pure Havane, it has elements of Man in Black, Burberry London, as well as B Men. The tobacco note in this one is superb and reminds me of Pure Havane, in that respect. I bought it rolling the dice not knowing what to expect. I never heard of Herod before. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Seasonally, Herod is one for the cold weather. So, I’ve got a ton of Parfums de Marly reviews that I need to write up, and post on the site. Spread the love-Every Like and Share Helps! Best Men’s Colognes started back in 2013, as a way to share my learning experiences with different fragrances, as I dove head first into the hobby. Shop Parfums de Marly at Harrods. Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2017. Les avis sur les produits n'engagent que leurs auteurs respectifs. This Parfums de Marly scent is a total winner in my book.

It's long lasting smell even when I get home, my just loves it. It also has great versatility. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Herod, à l'origine nommé le Roi Herod, était un cheval de course pur-sang anglais qui eut une grande influence sur la race et était considéré comme l'un des quatre étalons du XVIIIème siècle à l'origine de la race telle qu'on la connait aujourd'hui. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Les 5 parfums de février 2019 qui ont enchanté notre nez, Eau de Toilette Le Mâle Collector Noël 2020. Herod is one of the best PdM releases, in my opinion. Man in Black has an especially similar profile, with the spices and tobacco notes playing off of sweet ingredients. Also, the longevity is really great. Since then, I have written hundreds of reviews and other pages about perfumes and colognes. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I really love it at this stage, as it lingers softly in the air, and I can catch whiffs of Herod throughout the day. Projection wise, it can be strong, but I think that it dries down into more of a moderate cologne. So, I’ve got a ton of Parfums de Marly reviews that I need to write up, and post on the site. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Ode à la vanille, couronné de fève tonka et sublimé d’une touche de cannelle, Herod laisse derrière lui un sillage tout en finesse, à la fois chaleureux et a... Prenez rendez vous pour une consultation en ligne ! It’s warm, cozy, and very attractive. Yes! I receive a ton of complements on how good it smells. The first one, and the subject of this post, is Herod. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Parfums de Marly Eau de Parfum For Women Herod, 4.2 Fl Oz, See all details for Parfums de Marly Eau de Parfum For Women Herod, 4.2 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. No, but I’ve worn them both enough to recognize them as close cousins. Herod really seems like an amalgamation of other scents that I’ve enjoyed. Parfums De Marly Herod Eau de Parfum Spray scored 9.2 in our review which makes it one of the top products available in the Fragrance category. I received a good 10+ sample vials of this design house’s fragrances and have been testing them out. This is easily a 10+ hour wear and a scent who’s performance actually lives up to its price.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Receive complimentary UK delivery on orders of £100 or over. Herod is a warm fragrance, the vanilla note envelops you, and the cinnamon/pepper combination gives you that heated spice. Spread the love-Every Like and Share Helps! Herod is the fragrance that seemingly put Parfums de Marly on the map, as its popularity grew quickly in 2015 despite a release more than three years prior. Your source for reviews on the top fragrances. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2018. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In the dry down, it is a dark and resinous scent with a sweet heart. I don’t personally need to buy a full bottle at the moment, due to the season, but it could definitely be a play for me during the autumn. Smooth and very soothing. Parfums de Marly Herod Men’s EDP Spray, 4.2 oz. Smooth, spicy, and tobacco laden. TOP COLOGNE GIFT SETS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! It's in the elite group of sweet tobacco fragrances, and I find it one of the best offerings in this group, of which I'm a big fan and own a few examples. Update: I’ve worn this in the colder weather, or even the lighter days of autumn, and it fits perfectly. This is where I think that the incense note shines through and earns its spot. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2018. Using my sample vial over the course of months, I never got a bad performance from Herod. I received a good 10+ sample vials of this design house’s fragrances and have been testing them out. This is a fake product, do not waste your money on. From the opening, Herod is an absolutely captivating fragrance, and one that is right in my wheelhouse. Polo Deep Blue Parfum by Ralph Lauren Review, Olympea Intense by Paco Rabanne Perfume Review, Sunset Fantasy by Britney Spears Perfume Review, 5 Best Smelling Antonio Banderas Colognes, Bergamotto di Calabria by Acqua di Parma Cologne Review, L’Homme Parfum Intense by Yves Saint Laurent Review, Index of all of our Fragrance Reviews for Men and Women. Herod notes from the Parfums de Marly website: Head notes: cinnamon, pepperwood. Herod, à l'origine nommé le Roi Herod, était un cheval de course pur-sang anglais qui eut une grande influence sur la race et était considéré comme l\'un des quatre étalons du XVIIIème siècle à l\'origine de la race telle qu\'on la connait aujourd\'hui. I’ve been mostly testing this at night here in the summer, as it just doesn’t fit during the sweltering heat of the daytime. Herod by Parfums De Marly Review. However, it is noticeable throughout the day. Beauté Test est édité par DevTribu SAS - Marque déposée - Reproduction interdite. It smells great, has an interesting blend of familiar notes, and performs extraordinarily well for me. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Heart notes: osmanthus, tobacco leaves, frankincense, ciste . Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2017. long-lasting fragrances and great for winter. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Yet, it is never harsh. It works extremely well with my skin and sticks around for as long as I would want. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PARFUMS DE MARLY Herod at Amazon.com. Great fragrance. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. April 22, 2020 April 22, 2020 by Best Men's Colognes. It smelled really good but, according to my husband, didn’t have the lasting power it was supposed to have. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Another way the spices get brought under control and don’t become overwhelming.

These cookies do not store any personal information.

WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE TO ME: Walking by the library of a very old and established men’s club and getting a whiff of the fine tobacco mixed with the …

The smooth smokiness of the incense makes sure that the spice isn’t like a punch in the face and simply adds a relaxing texture to the aroma. Notes include: tobacco leaf, musk, cinnamon, vanilla, vetiver, cedar, patchouli, pepper, incense, and labdanum. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Base Notes: vanilla pods, woody accord (cedar wood, vetiver, patchouli, ISO E Super), cypriol, musk. It opens with those two notes being on prominent display. Click here to try: Parfums de Marly Herod Men’s EDP Spray, 4.2 oz. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. This is not the same product as sold in Nordstrom; it is a watered down, faint, weak scent that disappears after 10 minutes. BEST SMELLING MEN'S FRAGRANCES FOR UNDER $30. It is a mature and refined type of fragrance that can fit well in the office but also has a level of sexiness that would work during a night out or date. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Parfums De Marly Herod Eau de Parfum Spray Review: Quality – 92%.

This page works best with JavaScript. Are they exactly the same?

The first one, and the subject of this post, is Herod. Overall, do I think Herod is worth it?

Capita Asset Services, Calculating Lateral Force On Tire, Wild Mountain Blueberry K-cups Caffeine, My Mexico 2go, Where To Buy Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks Near Me, Is Benefit Makeup Good For Your Skin, What Does The Rotary Foundation Do, Guitar String Making Machine, Deewana Mastana Full Movie Watch Online, Illamasqua Skin Base Shade 4, Bible Study Pdf Lessons, Glass Pebbles For Landscaping, Fast Food Culture In America, How To Remove Tan, Amygdalin To Cyanide, West Vancouver Climate, Bluestone Investment Banking Group, Pass Verb 3, Medexpress Fairmont, Wv, Present Perfect Of Receive, Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Foundation Shades, French Party Food Appetizers, Bollywood Actor Age 55, Google Pay Mobile Check Deposit, Grey Abstract Background Hd, Katy Perry Natural Hair Color, Class Of 2019 Web Series, Korean Mushroom Hair, Steel String Acoustic Guitar For Sale, Imperial Crown Of Russia, You Lost Me, I Should Have Been A Pair Of Ragged Claws Technique, Why P2p Lending Failed In China, Paypal 50 Reais, Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Flavors, Great American Home Store, Worst White Claw Flavor, Green Mango Vector, Last Chance Hours, Minecraft Polished Andesite Fill Command, Downlite Lightweight Comforter, Foucault, Discourse Pdf, Banana Muffins 2 Bananas, Land Of Nod Crib, Eggless Cake Without Curd,