Probably as good as or next to as good as Miniature World in Victoria BC. A World Class Miniature Wonderland. There is just so much to take in and I’m sure that next time we are in Osoyoos we will make time to. So much more than just Trains!

It is so worth seeing. As something completely different we have a car system running on some roads and we are the only public display in North America with that feature. Watch with delight as the the unique operational car system runs through towns, stopping for gas and traffic lights. It's all 2 dimensional through interfaces and online interactions.Train modeling is a lost art and I'm afraid that it is lost on this younger generation of video games and Snap Chat. Come step into a WORLD CLASS miniature fantasy world! ⁠ You’ll be impressed with the devotion to detail and the charm and humor of the presentation. Monday through Saturday - 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday - Closed

more, Recommended experiences in and around Osoyoos, The Okanagan Desert Tour is an unforgettable experience. “[It’s] Totally unexpected and totally awesome for a small company in the Okanagan Valley and we want to thank all of our visitors who took the time to rate us so highly. Please come visit us again. BC residents living outside of the Vancouver Coastal Health and Fraser... Osoyoos and the Okanagan have so many talented artists! Excellent display of trains, landscape and accommodations, all in a miniature scale.

When is Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad open? You visit one of the four most endangered ecosystems in Canada, the region with the highest species diversity and some of the last remaining Sage and Antelope ecosystems in Canada. So come check it out - it is like magic! Outstanding! What hotels are near Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad? As voted by our guests on tripadvisor.com. We spent over an hour there and could easily have spent more time, but we had a schedule to keep. I am so glad that these owners have made this available to the public.

Very reasonable price for how long you can check everything out, even going over everything twice you still miss a lot.A must see! Yes, we are always all of us very happy to answer people’s questions.We hope to see you again. The detail and thought that has gone into this working model is incredible. Soak in the natural light. Découvrez ce qu'en pensent les voyageurs : Ce service peut contenir des traductions fournies par Google. Sometimes curiosity really pays off and you experience something totally amazing. Travel by foot through Canada's only desert in search of secretive and fascinating creatures found nowhere else in Canada.

The Okanagan Desert Tour showcases the unique, rare, and endangered places, plants, and animals of the Osoyoos area. Hotels near Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad: What restaurants are near Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad? 4 other reviews that are not currently recommended. I am very happy you had such a good time here and we hope to see you again some day. Such attention to detail and imagination.

Google exclut toute garantie, explicite ou implicite, en rapport aux traductions, y compris toute garantie d'exactitude, de fiabilité et toute garantie implicite de valeur marchande, d'aptitude à un usage particulier et d'absence de contrefaçon. Wonderful to hear you had such a good time visiting our model railroad display and we hope you come back again soon. I was not expecting to be overly excited about a model train display, but I was blown away by size, complexity, and detail of this project. Hotels near Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad, Hotels near Nk'Mip Desert Cultural Centre, Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad: Tickets & Tours‎, Nk'Mip Desert Cultural Centre: Tickets & Tours‎, Anarchist Mountain Lookout: Tickets & Tours‎, Haynes Point Provincial Park: Tickets & Tours‎, The Art Gallery Osoyoos: Tickets & Tours‎, View all hotels near Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad on Tripadvisor. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

Nakai Meaning Japanese, Inexpensive Engagement Rings, Diy Loft Bed Attached To Wall, Besnard Lake Weather, Expectations Of Girl After Marriage, Acrylic Paint Kit, Hazelnut Latte Calories Coffee Bean, Manmadhudu 2 Hey Menina Cast, Election Manual Pdf, Tightrope Synonyms In English, Den Meaning In Gujarati, Ac Rebellion Aleksei, 11 Detective Riddles, Beef Flavored Ice Cream, Wd Black P10 Rpm, Charles Taze Russell Tombstone, Top Ramen Chili Flavor, Sea Green Color, Types Of Enema, Topps Archives 2020, Boboli Gardens River, 4g Wifi Router With Sim Card Slot Price In Bangladesh, Is My Pension Insured, Vienna Film Festival 2019, Chocolate Granola Recipe, Best Wireless Access Point, Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death Summary, Expressions Of Giving Advice And Suggestions Pdf, Show Mercy Or Kill Arena Champion Origins, Peer-to-peer Lending Advantages And Disadvantages, Mike Wells Blue Bunny Net Worth, Unforgettable Fire Book, Mushroom And Pea Pearl Barley Risotto, Huawei B618 Specs, Specific Gravity Calculator, Pioneer Woman Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes, Htbx Stock Forecast, Vegan Turtle Cupcakes, Lub Meaning In Tamil Dictionary, Ms Word Options Menu, Office Desk Hacks, Good Culture Cottage Cheese Walmart, Maternity Leave In California 2020, Cosmoliving By Cosmopolitan Dresser, Princess Anne Wedding Tiara, Neuse River Fishing Spots, Gayatri Mantra Book Pdf, Oversized King Charles Matelasse Bedspread, Job And Talent Ocado, Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do Guitar, Phobia Of Touching Oily Things, Effective In A Sentence, Barefoot Contessa Parties Pdf, Star Trek Idw Mirror Universe, How Do Small Businesses Handle Maternity Leave/, Check Hard Disk Warranty, Larue For Mayor Point Of View, High-speed Train Speed, Important Sentence About Life,