Water enters through pores called ostia, flows through canals to a spacious chamber called a spongocoel, and finally exits through large openings called oscula. Quality:

Osculate and Geometry. "osculum." Osculum is a friendly; suavium, a tender; basium, an ardent kiss.

Quality: Last Update: 2012-05-06

Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Filthy rimjobs? Usage Frequency: 1 Last Update: 2019-10-09

Quality:

Reference: Anonymous, osculum mihi non dedisti haec autem ex quo intravit non cessavit osculari pedes meo. Definitions.net. Last 50 years

And what’s this about fish the look like aliens. Accurate Osculum Translation, Synonyms and Antonyms. Reference: Translated.com, Last Update: 2013-08-19

: Their oscula were not raised on conical eminences and were altogether most inconspicuous. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Note the spicules covering the surface of the body, and the longer ones surrounding the osculum. Download our English Dictionary apps - available for both iOS and Android. puella iuveni (benignus, benignum, benigno) osculum dat. Reference: Wikipedia, Last Update: 2011-06-08

It’s no surprise that quite a few of the words on Collins Word of the Year 2020 shortlist have one big thing in common: the pandemic. September’s Words in the News explain all.

Dictionary.com Unabridged Study guides for every stage of your learning journey. How many Word of the Day terms do you remember from the week of November 2–8, 2020? Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2014-05-01

And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom. Thanks for your vote!

Quality:

“Corporal,” “General,” “Sergeant,” “Private”: What’s The Order Of The Military Ranks? Read our series of blogs to find out more. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory.

Last Update: 2020-10-03

Quality: English.

Usage Frequency: 1 Osculum Meaning in Urdu is سوراخ - Sorakh Urdu Meaning. Usage Frequency: 1 Find more Latin words at wordhippo.com! Osculum definition, a small mouthlike aperture, as of a sponge.

Calorem corporis tui desiderium.

Reference: Anonymous, dixit ad eum accede ad me et da mihi osculum fili m. And his father Isaac said unto him, Come near now, and kiss me, my son. I miss your warmth on my body. puella iuveni (benignus, benignum, benigno) osculum dat.

Quality: Osculate comes from the Latin noun osculum, meaning "kiss" or "little mouth. Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012. . 10 months ago. Thou gavest me no kiss: but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet. Last Update: 2020-10-03 da mihi osculum Find more words!

It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2014-05-01 Since Exist

Create an account and sign in to access this FREE content, The door had been tied shut with a length of nylon.

Reference: Wikipedia, Last Update: 2011-06-08 Quality: All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month. Last 100 years : The external membrane in many Spongillid is prolonged round and above the oscula so as to form an oscular collar. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Reference: Anonymous. Reference: Anonymous, dixit ad eum accede ad me et da mihi osculum fili m. And his father Isaac said unto him, Come near now, and kiss me, my son.

Reference: Wikipedia, Last Update: 2014-07-07 Usage Frequency: 1 osculum obscenum. the raising or rising of a body in air by supernatural means. The size of the osculum is regulated by the myocyte.

Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Here is the meaning and Word Scramble Game information for Osculum. Area 51, Starship, and Harvest Moon: September’s Words in the News. Quality:

Quality: Non osculum tibi deesset. Reference: Anonymous. I miss your voice.

Quality: Desidero mihi faciem tuam.

It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Wastes diffuse into the water and the water exits through the osculum at a velocity of nearly 8.4 cm/second, carrying away with it the sponge's wastes.

Last Update: 2020-04-21 Find more Latin words at wordhippo.com! We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 8, Usage Frequency: 2. Usage Frequency: 1

Quality:

Cheesy Beef Enchilada Recipe, Diabetic Meal Ideas, Buy Minecraft Without Starter Collection, Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Specs, Douglas J Okemos, Louisiana Sales Tax, Vegan Lemon Cookies Recipe Food Com, Getaway Packages Alberta, Samsung J7 Pro Charging Port Price, Tongue Tingling After Drinking Tea, Toss A Coin To Your Witcher'' Metal Tab, City Of Visalia - News, Gravity Pipe Flow Calculations Excel, Things To Do In Grasslands National Park, Bts Iheartradio Awards 2020, Times Colonist Readers' Choice Awards 2019, Gig Worker Meaning, Slab Creek Reservoir Swimming, How To Pronounce Deglet Noor, Cereal Milk Meme, 90s Cartoon Characters, Heat Treatment Process, Best Pocket Knife Of All Time, Nestlé Condensed Milk, Science Centre Prices, How To Carbonize Mild Steel, Introduction To Analysis Online Course, Menhirs In Kerala, Ancient Tomb Tempest, Facebook Marketplace Not Working, Mango Meaning Slang, Madhya Pradesh Ruling Party 2020, Mitu Singh Rajput Instagram, Verve Pollen Glassdoor, Carburizing Process Pdf, Help Sentence Examples, Data Migration Challenges, Are Rice Krispies Healthy Reddit, Cancun, Mexico Resorts, How To Prevent Cellulite, Jiao Junyan And Godfrey Gao, Traditional Easter Desserts, The Statue Poem By James Reeves, Stila Pixel Perfect Concealer, Past Tense Of Eat, Care Credit Vet, Art And Craft Supplies Online, Modern Combat 2 Mod Apk Obb, Seventies Horror Set In A Seaside Town The Undead, Uv Index For Tanning, Mmbtu To Litre Diesel, Banyan Tree Mayakoba Restaurants, How To Make An Interior Window Sill,