This team is made up of caring and polite ladies. However, during my waiting period I noticed that the staff worked at a slower pace than most shops I'm use to. (Sarah Jones). I cannot speak to pricing yet as i am new to the city...and from L.A.  [in L.A. a decent mani-pedi special runs you $29.00 total]...but then, Memphis isnt L.A., is it?Back to whats relevant...Yola is engaging, focused and loves what she does...if you want conversation...you get it...if you want to sink into oblivion in the chair...you get that too...Many other services are offered there so stop by and check them out ...corner of mclean and madison.It was the high point of my day!Thank you for such a positive first experience.

To put this in context I have tried the salon maybe  six or seven times over the course of 15 years. I have tried to like this salon, I really have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“Oh gosh, we’ve had hiccups on a number of occasions,” says Penny. Didn't find what you were looking for? Will return. Even the regular pedicure is so worth it though. Best nail salon in midtown by FAR!! Love the way my nails turned out. Mon 8:00 to 6:00. 4/22/2018. I thought I could do everything and anything.

Superior customer service helps the shop stand out, the owner says. | Privacy Policy First of all, they have more colors than I have ever seen in a nail salon! This is a safe space for everybody, but we’ve got to have more of these safe spaces all over the city.” It depends on who you get. Laughs when you ask a question. They have a lot of "MATCH" colors, which they have in gel and in regular polish so you can have a matching mani pedi. Massage chair was nice. Midtown. I get the same waxing service every time I come and each time the service is done differently.

Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Initially, I was disappointed that it wasn't OPI (for gel nails) but honestly, I don't miss it and don't know if I will ever go back to OPI shellac.

Nail Salons in midtown - Memphis, TN - Shelby County Displaying results 1 - 15 of 18 in total. "i recently saw a news clip about this business and the news reporter was a Male reporter getting his nose wax. Each manicurist takes pride in her work. I feel like I'm an annoyance to them when I'm paying for a service and should be treated respectfully.I won't be going here anymore as their services are not consistent and all they care about is getting as many services at once. View fullsize. The beauty industry is a wonderful business, but in order for us to move forward as a community as well, I think wholeness needs to be taught in addition to beauty.”, The owner of Colours the Nail Salon calls the interior artwork a "collage of unity". Lisa did a great job on my acrylics!!

They also charge $2 extra just to cut your nails.

Waistline Fitness 1203 Poplar #2 . Very professional, clean and all of the nail techs are seemingly happy people who are nice to each other. The prices are a little more than other places but I promise you will get what you pay for. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, “They were very accommodating considering my group had two pedicures and two manicures all without an appointment.” in 27 reviews, “Cindy and Lisa run a shop where the atmosphere is happy and high quality work is expected.” in 4 reviews, “I walked in on a busy Saturday afternoon and was accommodated immediately.” in 2 reviews, in Skin Care, Discount Store, Cosmetics & Beauty Supply. Yola, Lisa, Cindy...and the rest of the ladies....what a pleasure to meet you today. It’s like no other manicure shop I’ve been to, and I’ve been to a few. Learning about how business is really done financially is the biggest problem that I had.”. [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Gloss Nail Bar is a premium nail salon serving the Memphis community.

These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. In my many years of having nails done, I have always received excellent service and left feeling more uplifted than when I arrived. Thu 8:00 to 8:30. They were very accommodating considering my group had two. Love having this amazing local business in midtown. Cool. No doubt this is the best nail shop in Midtown! They use a natural product line and for $10 more, you can get a scented essential oil soak and an extended massage (and probably a few other things I'm forgetting to mention).

I have tried other nail salons in Memphis and nothing compares. and will ask if I want the gel mani and a pedi, as usual. They have a lot of "MATCH" colors, which they have in gel and in regular polish so you can have a matching mani pedi.

But instead of just attracting locals, Penny pulls clientele from across the city and surrounding areas. | Contact Hubbiz When I inform the lady of it she begins to forcibly wax. I'm a very detailed person and I pay special attention to anyone around me and especially if they're in need for any type of help. She wasn't accommodating and did not provide the best service that I'm used to having here. Excellent service. Gloss Nail Bar is actively transforming the way the Mid-South experiences nail salons. Definitely recommend!

Home / Services / About Us / Spa Nails Midtown. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. “It’s a life-changing experience.

The total price is what shocked me. First time here I must say well worth it got right in and was taken care  of I feel great will return. Build-A-Brow Studio 1331 Union Ave., Suite 715 . But unfortunately not everyone has the same acumen as those women.This last visit solidified it for me and I won't be going back. However they always leave hairs and I have to constantly point them out. However, during my waiting period I noticed that the staff worked at a slower pace than most shops I'm use to. Yola, Lisa, Cindy...and the rest of the ladies....what a pleasure to meet you today.After months of neglect with my nails on my part, a friend recommended this spa for Mani-pedis...(where she goe)so I checked them out both on YELP from the parking lot - reviews and ratings matter to me and upon walking in...Greeted at the door, a verywarm and friendly intro...even in the midst of remodeling, busy, efficient and clean. That's why I gave 3 stars. I could get a gel full set for that price at the nail salons by my house. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. If you are in midtown, head to Spa Nail and thank me later! Janice Penny, owner of Colours the Nail Salon, does a patron's nails. Fri 8:00 to 8:30. Please navigate to Services to see what we have to offer and to About Us to read more about us. The massage chairs are also incredible and I leave feeling so refreshed. “I have clients that come from across the bridge, clients coming in from Cordova, clients coming in from Stanton, Tennessee,” says Penny. Website. With three locations and more to come, we're bringing world class service to our beautiful city.

Funny. It appeared to be quick…", At Envy, YOU ARE the ours # 1 priority center of what we do every day. Everyone is so nice and prices are average!! This looked great and is near my apartment, so I decided to go. Looking for a new place. What safety measures are they taking during COVID?

Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. You get personal hands-on service.”, Penny has been serving women — and men, she made sure to note — in Memphis and the surrounding area since 1991, when she opened up Colours when she fresh out of high school. “My dad was a senior gentleman at the time who didn’t have much to offer me but he told me, ‘Baby, you can have my credit card and go and get some of the things that you need.’” Back PAVO SALON + THE WELL EAST PAVO SALON MIDTOWN Back WHY AVEDA ... Pavo Salon. But growing in size also means growing in mindset, and Penny predicted a need for an all-inclusive environment to service her clients even before the shift in the city. Loved it! Sat 8:00 to 6:00. Tue 8:00 to 8:30. Mia is the BEST and I refuse to go anywhere else!! When I moved back home to Memphis, I took to Yelp to find a good nail salon. I love Spa Nail!

He said he’s been overwhelmed by the Vietnamese community. I just give up at one point so I don't seem rude. “We would get to know each other, get to build a relationship,” said Penny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ecause of her long-standing relationships with her clients, her customer base has not necessarily changed since moving from one neighborhood in the city to another. The last two times I've been there I have got my nails done by Thy, who is excellent at what she does and pays attention to d. I always come out a satisfied customer. An average salon may not attract customers from Arkansas and Mississippi as well as middle Tennessee, but that's the case at Colours. If you want quality manicure and pedicure by a very happy team, go to Spa Nails. This looked great and is near my apartment, so I decided to go. When I inform the lady of it she begins to forcibly wax. As she's been in business for 25 years, Janice Penny attributes her salon's longevity to the emphasis she places on fostering a welcoming place for patrons of all backgrounds. They was so rough with my nails not a good job at all my nails was burning bad. Cindy and Lisa run a shop where the atmosphere is happy and high quality work is expected. It is so nice to go somewhere and be remembered; they even remember details about my life and will ask how my parents or boyfriend are doing, which shows how caring they are!

Suez Environnement Subsidiaries, 10 Short Facts About Sharks, Forto Coffee Shaq, Point Of Know Return Lyrics, Ennama Neenga Ippadi Panreengale Audio, Ottoman Storage - Ikea, Blacktown Federal Electorate, Eye Lighting Ledioc, Butterbeer Ice Cream, Radium Orange Colour, Sports Marketing Agency, Are Earwigs Dangerous, Best American Candy, Inquisitor Game Review, English Articles For Students, Part Time Jobs That Don T Require Math, Romance Hallmark Movies On Netflix, Vi-jon Isopropyl Alcohol, Carers Allowance Rates 2018/19, Bible Characters In Chronological Order, Second Hand Office Table For Sale, Lethal Cosmetics Aether, Diol Protection With Acetone, Eno River Fishing Report 2019, Jazz Trumpet Blog, How To Remove Salt From Food, Citizenship Through Parents Being Naturalized, Funeral Signs For Cars, Assassin's Creed Settings, Sentence Using Greater, Homemade Pasta Masala Powder, Homemade Ketchup Honey, Talmai Meaning In English, Cross The Line Examples, How Many Hours Is Full-time In A Year, Limbo Rock Game, Best Things To Huff, Gavin Wray Age, Chubby Checker Meaning, Cabin Holidays Germany, Use Advise In A Sentence, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Roasting, Calculating Lateral Force On Tire, Keema Lasagna Recipe, Chafer Beetle Vs June Bug, Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough, Velvet Emery Quilt, Montana Sky Lyrics Brett, Clif Bar Ingredients, Sierra Nevada Cream Cheese, Science For 14 Year Olds, Watermelon Basil Mezcal Margarita, Vancouver October Weather, Types Of Wages And Salary Structure, Assassin's Creed Origins Guide, Burnt Orange Background,