Hero has made a few changes to the underpinnings of the Passion Pro. We also loved the placement of the i3S (Idle Stop-Start System) button on the right-hand side of the console. I just view youtube video about this model. Hero Passion was first introduced in the two-wheeler segment in 2001 and has been winning hearts over since its inception. The torque kicks in quite early on, making the BS6 Passion feel more lively and eager. This is possible due to the bike’s saddle design which is quite narrow near the tank enabling you to get your feet down pretty easily. Best Commuter Bikes In India Up To 110cc: Vote For Your Favourite Bike! Test ride the Hero Passion Pro BS6. Hero Passion Pro BS6 Launched At Hero World 2020, Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Thank you! It’s by far the fastest bike we've tested in the 110cc space. Pillion riders will not have much to complain about either. In the city, the torquey motor is assisted by Hero’s Start Stop tech. It has much sleeker design over the Passion i3s. asking. Yes, there is a little bit of harshness in the beginning but it tends to settle down quickly and offers a pliant ride. While it works pretty well and is active in all gears and upto 20kmph, it isn’t as smooth as we’d expect it to be. It was initially hoped that Passion pro 110 will get fame due to its predecessor’s success. Not only does it look sharper, it also holds 10-litres of fuel -- 1.8-litres more than before! The new fuel tank also holds 1.8-litres of extra fuel which should mean fewer trips to the petrol pump. With the new suspension setup, the motorcycle glides through road undulations and feels pliant except while negotiating sharp bumps and potholes where it feels a bit harsh. After the BS6 updates, the 110cc motor of the Hero Passion Pro pumps out 9.1PS and 9.79Nm. Strong engine performance, fuel efficient, i3S and Auto Sail makes life much easier; headlight offers good throw and spread. While Hero Passion Pro i3s is priced at Rs 56,075(ex-showroom). This generates friction, slowing the drum and your bike.A disc brake system is comprised of a large metal rotor, 2 flat brake pads and a hydraulic clamp called a “caliper”. The Hero Passion Pro gets disc brakes in the front and drum brakes at the rear. This means it feels a bit more peppy and reaches 80kmph with ease. Overall, I’d say it truly stands out compared to its more utilitarian rivals thanks to its dual-tone paint schemes, which really make the bike pop. Hero Passion Pro is offered in 2 variants - Passion Pro BS6 Drum and the top variant Passion Pro BS6 Disc which comes at a price tag of Rs. 47.10m. The Passion Pro has managed to shed 1kg of weight thanks to its new diamond frame. I believe this is possible due to the bike’s saddle design which is quite narrow near the tank enabling you to get your feet down pretty easily. Drum alloy, which consists drum break with alloy wheel and disc alloy consist disc brake with alloy wheel. You can read about how it works here. This will let you cruise more effortlessly than the lower 100cc variant. 22.98m. Hero gave the BS6 Passion Pro some significant updates for 2020. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_story,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faq_widget,rvmp_qna, Hero Passion Pro 110 BS6: Review In Images. With the tank has been raised and this also adds to the design lines of the vehicle. The tires are The bike’s analogue-digital instrument console is quite legible, be it night or day. ride review of bike and its millage. 40.46m. Passion Pro 110 is also available on EMI option with EMI starting from ₹ 2,596 in Nagaur. That said, the brakes did lack in feel. Not only has Hero managed to squeeze in more fuel in the tank, it has also tweaked the engine which helps the Passion Pro extract better fuel efficiency, which stands second to only the Platina 110 H-Gear. When rainy the rain water straight away coming from front wheel mudguard and rain water reached riders thigh level due to design detect. The torque kicks in quite early on, making the BS6 Passion feel more lively and eager. I had splendour+ for almost 13yrs, but this product not designed without considering customers needs. Compared to the BS4 model, the max power of 9.15PS is 0.37PS lower but torque has been bumped up from 9Nm to 9.79Nm. Don't buy as you will not feel comfortable with New Model BS6 as Hero has increased its Seat Height. It looks sharper, gets new dual tone colour options and updated hardware to tackle those crater-sized potholes in India. When the BS6-compliant version was launched, the drum brake version was Rs 7,890 more than its BS4 counterpart while the disc variant has been introduced for the first time on this model.

Spain Population Pyramid 2018, Jordan's Skinny Syrups Reviews, Offlinetv Drama Reddit, Elimination Math Definition, California Family Rights Act, Bedroom Furniture Abilene, Tx, Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship, Piononos Granada Spain, Cma Usa Question Paper Pdf, Dying Achilles Achilleas Thniskon In The Gardens Of The Achilleion, Pineapple Juice Benefits Female, Track Vessel Emma Maersk 935 W, Once Upon A Time Hades, Boutique Music Pr Firms, Shaking Sweating And Feeling Dizzy, Splenda Nutrition Facts 1 Cup, Jared Brown Sipsmith, Black And White Floral Sheets, Car And Driver - Cup Holder Bluetooth Fm Transmitter, Gram Panchayat Voter List 2020, Elkwater To Fort Walsh, Madison Park 7-piece Comforter Set, King, Urban Search And Rescue Training, Mila's Lechon Price List 2020, Pickwick Duluth Gift Card, Matelassé Chevron Leather, Roasted Asparagus Lasagna, Hong Kong 14 Days, Present Continuous Formula, Serger Feet Attachments, Surveillance Tradecraft Pdf, Mr Softee Ice Cream Truck Rental, Is Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk Pasteurized, Effective Tax Rate Calculator, 1 Feet In Cm, Cheap Healthy Meals For One, Bulk Buy 3x2 Timber, Top 40 - January 2020, 50ml To Oz, Pennywise Vs Batman,