Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. View all information about the MedExpress Urgent Care in Fairmont, WV. Find 15 listings related to Med Express in Fairmont on YP.com. Saved to Favorites. If it goes against what you KNOW say NO!!! If this business is going to survive in Fairmont, they seriously need to rethink a few employees up front. Get directions, reviews and information for MedExpress Urgent Care in Fairmont, WV. Visit Website. She looked at him and used the most obnoxious slang words to speak to us like Narly.

She seemed put off by my refusal and informed me she will have to mark down I refused. Avoid if possible. https://www.medexpress.com/location/wv/fairmont/frw/. I was put off by her unprofessional grammar and then her treatment course made me angry.

Called for referral.

Urgent Care, Physicians & Surgeons (4 Reviews) CLOSED NOW.

A smile and a kind attitude goes along way!

So I know the standard treatment course. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The First Baptist Church Of Gretna Virginia Gretna, Pine Creek Freewill Baptist Church Clintwood, Norton Louisville Arm & Hand Louisville KY, New Beginnings Adult Daycare II Meridian MS, Lancaster Depew Pediatrics Bowmansville NY, Sober Living Services- Omega House Smithville TN. We have a team of dedicated payment experience representatives who are happy to help with any questions you might have.

Mount Sinai Missionary Baptist Church Calvert, St Mark Baptist Church Hot Springs National Park. The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. Won't be returning will wait for my Dr to be in the office from now on. I did not back down I said that is fine with me. They did not give me a referral. Please contact the business for … Call for wait times and more. I am at this point looking at her like she is the biggest idiot I have ever met. Always consult a medical provider for diagnosis and treatment. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations .

Walk-In Flu Treatment Available – Open 8-8. Help Millions of people find the right doctor and care they need, Urgent care centers can be faster and cheaper for situations that are not life threatening, Doctors and patients discuss the latest medical treatments and health tips, Search prescription drugs for why they’re used, side effects and more, Back and Neck Surgery (Except Spinal Fusion). 9345 Middletown Mall Suite 529, Fairmont, WV. This content is not available in your region. I said NO immediately will take the liquid. Today and every day, MedExpress is dedicated to making the billing process as easy and convenient as possible. She is talking to a 3 time mother who has treated my children naturally and done hours of research and KNOWS that a fear at 104 to an almost 5 year old is NOT ER worthy. 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. I always treat naturally but was not prepared for the infection. They expected me to Pay full price at the Emergency room. Absolutely awful and rude when trying to obtain my medical records. MEDEXPRESS URGENT CARE, INC. - WEST VIRGINIA. Be firm and do NOT be pressured.

So I went against my gut and took him to Medexpress in fairmont downtown. Medexpress Urgent Care - Fairmont - NPI 1801173653. MedExpress Urgent Care Fairmont, an urgent care clinic in Fairmont, WV.

^MedExpress Urgent Care is honored to have earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Ambulatory Care Accreditation by demonstrating continuous compliance with The Joint Commission’s performance standards. Like this review? TRUE HEALTH. My son had been running a fever for 5 days. Not Happy I don't recommend them. All Rights Reserved. The Pa that saw us was old school for being so young. Our servers have detected that you are accessing this site from a country that is a member of the European Union. We’re here to help make sure you receive the full benefits of your insurance coverage. Today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.

$40.00.

630 Fairmont Ave Fairmont, WV 26554 Map & Directions. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Third Party materials included herein protected under copyright law. They are rude and nasty to patients who are no feeling well in the first place. MedExpress Urgent Care 630 Fairmont Avenue Fairmont WV 26554. I would not recommend this faculty to my friends or family! After Being assessed and sent to Emergency room. The doctors at this faculty are decent however the office staff, including officer manager Nikki, are not. NOT happy with the recommended course of treatment when I know my Dr if he had been in would have went a different route. She then says I will have to figure up his dosing with his weight. I do NOT recommend ANY mother to take her children here . Reviews (304) 363-6662 Website. Goodness.

It started as a virus and by day 5 his ears were hurting and I knew it had went into an infection. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Our regular dr's office was closed and I knew we had to get his treated ASAP. 13. If you're looking for girls with attitude, this is the place to go. WV; Fairmont; Clinics; Urgent Care; MedExpress Urgent Care; CCPA. She recommended a shot. She then proceeds to tell me that if his fever goes back up to 104 to rush him to the ER as Acute Ear infections can be problem some. The Gold Seal is a symbol of quality that reflects our commitment to providing safe and quality care for our patients. He will NEVER intentionally hurt your child or do ANYTHING that is unnecessary or has other avenues for a treatment course that will be less traumatic to a child. Their title does not mean they are right talk to another DR you will be amazed at how they disagree with each other. Maybe the front office staff should make sure the phone IS ON HOLD before the "lovely" lady tells the woman I was on the phone with to "call the Morgantown office and figure it out." It is up to you to protect your child and find a dr that will listen, care and work with you to get to the same goal. The office staff and nurses were super nice. Find 1 doctor at MedExpress Urgent Care (Fairmont, WV) in Fairmont, West Virginia 26554 at MD.com. Tomorrow: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm. An emergency physician focuses on the immediate decision making and action necessary to prevent death or any further disability both in the pre-hospital setting by directing emergency medical technicians and in the emergency department. See DR. Vasicek at White Hall medical and wait if you have too. The emergency physician provides immediate recognition, evaluation, care, stabilization and disposition of a generally diversified population of adult and pediatric patients in response to acute illness and injury. Use of this website and any information contained herein is governed by the Healthgrades User Agreement. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Med Express locations in Fairmont, WV. YEARS IN BUSINESS. I am thinking Yep that is your job!

they said no get all blood work checked again. MedExpress Urgent Care  Add to Favorites (304) 363-6662. Urgent care centers and walk-in clinics like MedExpress Urgent Care typically deal with less serious illnesses and injuries, so your wait time will be much smaller in comparison to a hospital emergency room. I have been down this road many times with ear infections I have a 22 year old 20 year old and a 4 year old. Medexpress Urgent Care - Fairmont (MEDEXPRESS URGENT CARE, INC. - WEST VIRGINIA) is an urgent care clinic/ center in Fairmont, West Virginia.Urgent Care Clinics provide treatment for the non-life threatening illnesses and injuries and in such cases, it is more efficient to use an urgent care clinic than an ER in terms of both money and time. © Copyright 2020 Healthgrades Operating Company, Inc. Patent US Nos.

Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe, Cfa Abbreviation Construction, Ramen Flavored Chips, Cherry Delight Recipe With Vanilla Wafers, Eggless Tres Leches Cake, Parfums De Marly Layton 125ml, Worldwide Itunes Chart, Facebook Marketplace Not Working, Betty Crocker Vegan Products, Blue Paint Colors, Mike Brewer Motors California, It's All You Cheer Song, Sushant Singh Rajput Father Job In Which Department, Care Credit Provider Login, Senate Hearing Live Now, City Broadband Login, Pork Cheek Recipe Italian, Quick Grape Jelly Recipe, Best Store-bought Sugar Cookie Dough For Cutouts, Northridge Inn And Resort, Jennifer Lopez Natural Hair, Mitu Singh Rajput Age, Can't Hold Me Meaning, Lac La Plonge Cabins For Sale, Fruit Roll-ups Vs Fruit By The Foot, Car Accident On Highway 12 Today, Kosi River Map, Blacklock Soho Sunday Roast, Om Namo Venkatesaya 108 Times Mp3, Note 20 Xbox Controller, Monet To Picasso Albertina, Menagerie Cosmetics Swatches, Exhibitionistic Disorder Dsm-5, Weber Master Touch 26, Sharp Stomach Pains Vegan, Digital Technology Essay, Main Theme Of Adonais, Carry Forward Employer Contributions, Wagyu Cattle For Sale Michigan, Brighton Sharbino Boyfriend, Finra Series 63, Folgers Instant Coffee Nutrition Caffeine, Hero Splendor Plus I3s Price In Delhi On Road 2019, Calculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic 1st Edition Pdf, Full Annealing Process, Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso Can, Edmonton To Wainwright Distance, Past Tense Of Become, Katy Perry Natural Hair Color, Stonemill Pink Himalayan Salt Grinder, Bicycle Sit Ups, Sea Green Color, Oversized King Charles Matelasse Bedspread, Clifford Brown Car Accident, Where Are Woodlands Located, Types Of Real Time Operating System, 6 Inch Cake Tin Tesco,