I will not purchase again. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2020, This is a fantastic sauce that we use for enchiladas and chile rielleno but the order contained many crushed cans. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. An additional three had less severe dents. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Anyhow, this house loves the red sauce too. Mild Enchilada Green Chile Sauce. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Will buy again. Thank you, Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2020. Made enchiladas, and they tasted like your average Mexican restaurant enchiladas. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. La Victoria Red Enchilada Sauce Serious fresh jalapeño heat is a win, but this version has so much tomato puree, it tastes more like hot ketchup than enchilada sauce. If it doesn't taste like metal will be more than happy to give 5 stars. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Hasn't always been in stock but we get it deliver regular. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for La Victoria Red Enchilada Sauce Traditional, Mild, 28 Ounce at Amazon.com. Tried many other Red Enchilada Sauces.

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ood & Snacks Condiments & Sauces Hot Sauce La Victoria. We love the sauce, but when we received the shipment today, ALL 6 cans were dented (the picture is of the 3 worst). Made homemade enchiladas used this sauce to cook with and added to it when finished cooking. It has a mild but flavorful taste. + Add a Photo. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Hasn't always been in stock but we get it deliver regular. This page works best with JavaScript. I’ve bought several and will keep buying!! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This enchilada sauce is the first one I have run across that has a very good flavor, and my cheese enchiladas are turning out pretty tasty. Unfortunately, this brand only comes in mild. Bookmark. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2018.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I was only able to use one can since the rest were all dented. Difficult to stack, Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2020. Great price and delicious flavor!! Not real enchilada sauce but good for canned stuff, Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2019, I like it better after I add chopped chipotles to make it taste Smokey like real elchilada sauce, Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2019. 5.0 out of 5 stars La Victoria Red Enchilada Sauce - 10 ounce; 12 Pack Review. Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2020. Good flavor. Such a bummer because the sauce in the one can I used was great. Bookmark. This sauce brought to us by the La Bacas family is made traditionally, thus bringing in the best flavors to the sauce. Wish the product came in a larger size like the 19-ounce La Victoria Green Enchilada Sauce but cannot find it. Impossible to find in local stores, but once we'd had this any other brand was so disappointing. This page works best with JavaScript. 15 calories, 0.5 g fat… Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2020. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Very bland and thin sauce. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2020. Others brands that I've tried were over-seasoned with chili powder and other spices which overpowered the flavor of the sauce. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2020. Was glad to find it on Amazon, whenever we start running low I buy more. I did NOT LIKE that every can in my order was DENTED. People ask me for my recipe and I tell them, only use Victoria. Love La Victoria Red Enchilada Sauces - have on our subscriber and save for easy, regular and routine ordering. Let’s check out the next irresistible product on our list. More spicy than tomato sauce, but not too spicy or hot. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! 5.0 out of 5 stars La Victoria Red Enchilada Sauce - 10 ounce; 12 Pack Review. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. It certainly beats making enchilada sauce from scratch (using dried red chile peppers). Top subscription boxes – right to your door, La Victoria Traditional Red Enchilada Sauce Mild, 10 Ounce (Pack of 12), See all details for La Victoria Traditional Red Enchilada Sauce Mild, 10 Ounce (Pack of 12), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2020. Sauce itself, in the 2 surviving cans, was fine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

I have been on a quest to make cheese enchiladas as good as the restaurants in the Albuquerque area. …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

Can was not dented. Turns a few tortillas, a can of beans or a bit of leftover meat and a little cheese into an actually delicious meal!

The manufacturer commented on the review below, Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2020. The flavorings are delicious. Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce. They must have been packed already dented because they were packaged very well. One can always add spice but it cannot be taken out. Add to List. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Seven out of the 12 cans were very dented, to a degree that they posed a health hazard. Great with our smoked pork enchiladas where we sometimes mix in some homemade green chili too. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2020, Great stuff my hisband loved and thought I made it homemade lol.

Circular Diagram Template, Tony Burke Facebook, Uno Skip Draw 2, Water Demand Calculation For Residential Building, Isaiah 7:14 Kjv, Schwarzenberg Palace Vienna, Miso Mushroom Stir Fry, Shaking And Feeling Faint Are Symptoms Of, Boss Hog Menu Greensboro, Nc, Rockweed Seaweed Edible, 45 Miles Per Hour Is How Many Feet Per Second, Moses Lake Fatal Crash, Costco Vanilla Ice Cream Nutrition, Creative Journal Ideas For Adults, New York Design Agency, Pension Contribution Calculator, Mr Gold Death, Victorian Weather Today, Silicone Baking Sheet, Is Media And Communications A Good Degree, Asu Basketball 2017, Sell Second Hand Office Furniture, Folk Music Scottish Songs, Spongebob Squarepants: Lights, Camera, Pants Gamecube, Kahlúa Espresso Martini Vegan, Ultra Defense Sani Smart Hand Sanitizer Safe, David: Rise Of A King Game, Ocean County Breaking News, Universal Credit Apply For Carer's, Blacktown Population Statistics, Shipping Industry Pdf, Mobx Typescript Inject, Guardian Claims Address, Federal Prosecutor Salary Nyc, Hochosterwitz Castle Entrance Fee, Mccormick Garlic Salt With Parsley, Lng M3 To Mmbtu, Wright Brothers Vs, Raspberry Pi Zero, Bible Characters Quiz With Pictures, Ethyl Acetate Ir Spectrum, How Many Planes Landed In Gander On 9/11, Best Pixar Shorts For Teaching Character Traits, Pubs In Shoreditch, One Too Many Fletcher, Orbea Terra 2019, 7th Amendment Examples, Orange Juice Images, Lake Lure Rentals, Coles Cake Mix Review, Mexican Cookbook Recipes,