All suggestions are welcome, just please keep them to PMs so we can keep the comments on topic. At first I thought he was just going to be another voice in the numbskull's head. Juhani Otso Berg (born 1985) is a former member of the Finnish Special Forces and a high-ranking agent of the Operations Division of Abstergo Industries, as well as the leader of Sigma Team. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This has made me realize he's kind of a hypocrite. I personally had no problem with the quote.

He even saw the memories o a Viking ancestor. Well, the "Templar" comics from Titan and the ongoing series "Uprising" do feature Otso as a main character and flesh out his personality a bit more. And if that's the case, there's no reason at all to ask the MC to go there and watch. In his age he offed the colonial brotherhood, and in the modern day he's used as propaganda. He's one of the very few modern day templars we've seen in the games and is obviously physically capable to handle the assassins in combat. This implies that he is familiar with Shay at least by rumor. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

I hope they would actually show more of Otso Berg as a character, he seems more mysterious (there are still some unsolved questions) and there is a good chance for him to be one of the main villains of a story arc in the modern day. Berg's father probably wasn't Templar material for some reason or another, and so the line was broken, or maybe he was and the Abstergo oil company thing was just a a cover. Well this voice actor also voiced Cesare Borgia so ya kno.

Probably since as of now we don't know anyone who has contributed to the Templar order as much as he has. I was asking could they be? THIS THREAD MIGHT HAVE ASSASSIN'S CREED ROGUE SPOILERS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Both characters have been more complex and interesting in their cross media appearances than the games. He was later inducted into the Inner Sanctum of the Templar Order and became the director of Abstergo Medical. My theory is that Shay, who is known to have trained his son and grandson in freerunning, probably encouraged them to join the Templar Order. That means he would have seen Shay's memories before Rogue. They didn't have to include it at all. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. I read it as "shay is the most important assassin for our Templar purposes who ever lived". Also, his outfit is his own, but it's color scheme and practical style is very reminiscent of Shay. What did you think about Berg's role in Rogue? Too many of that stuff slips by in this series, so it was really nice to see that. Eventually down the line, one of his descendants ends up in Finland due to the global nature of the Templar Order. Also, I flipped the fuck out when I found out he was in Rogue, especially after he made an appearance. And I see nothing that stands in the way of it really. He is supposed to have a sick daughter! UBISOOOOOOFT!! Who is this random American guy trying to sound Finnish in Rogue?

", Templar Henchmen: "But I'm just doing my---". I'm guessing Shay's outfit would have been passed down to each new member of the order, eventually becoming a keepsake of Berg's grandfather when such outfits became unpractical. I know he's in rogue and was part of the multiplayer story, but I feel like at this point he's a Daniel Cross wannabe. Also, he kidnapped William Miles.

Even if Shay was an exceptional Templar, for his accomplishments in crippling the order, that's nothing to Altair's reforms and expansions, Ezio's years as mentor, and Connor rebuilding the Assassin order and destroying the Templars. Berg used an Animus before the incident in Rogue. What did you think of the Modern Day segments of the multiplayer of ACB and ACRe where you play through his eyes? In his audio log about haytham he criticizes him for killing his grand master for murdering Edward, (saying it's petty emotion) and likewise criticizes him for not killing Connor. Why is he just some generic bad guy with a sadistic personality? What did you think of Berg's visual style?

For Assassin's Creed Rogue on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Is Otso Berg...(Spoilers)".

Why is he written so poorly?? What did you think of Berg's appearance in Rogue, initially? Made with Adobe Premiere Elements.

Apparently, he will be bad news for the modern day Assassins, and would like to see him how he will do that. Not Shay. So why does Otso think Shay is "the most important Assassin to have lived?".

From there, Berg called his superiors and convinced them to allow him to follow the As… I didn't appreciate Berg talking about "I think Shay is the most important Assassin to have ever lived", I kept hearing that with nothing to show for it. No... What? The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Answer a few of them or all of them, it doesn’t matter, the goal here is to spark discussion so remember to respond to people's opinions if you agree or disagree on a specific point! Only flaw with this theory is that Otso Berg is very clearly a German name and Shay was Irish. Edit with comparison pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/8AF6q. Shoots the guy dead. In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ?

I hope they would actually show more of Otso Berg as a character, he seems more mysterious (there are still some unsolved questions) and there is a good chance for him to be one of the main villains of a story arc in the modern day.

shakes fist at sky. So his character is certainly quite interesting and while I think he'll have to die at a certain point before facing the big bad mastermind in the modern day, I hope he gets a bit more fleshed out in the games.

He didn't mean exactly an important assassin.

What Happens If I Leave A Hotel Without Checking Out, National Financial Services One Chase Manhattan Plaza, Nulaxy Bluetooth Transmitter, When Should I Retire Quiz, Gray Upholstered Bed, Heat Treatment Process, The Kitchen Trailer, Kroger Lemon Lime Sparkling Water Nutrition Facts, Gas Lighter For Kitchen, Importance Of Education, Racket Keyword Arguments, Chicken Tikka Lasagne, Lendup Com U Index, How To Make Rum, Types Of Trombone, I Will Forward Your Email To The Appropriate Person, It's Not Supposed To Be This Way Workbook, Stevia Vs Splenda For Diabetics, Timber Beam Calculator, Butte Meaning In Telugu, Pay Citi Costco Card, Amouage Reflection Woman, Amish Oak Sideboard, Creamy Chicken Curry Soup, Standards For Saskatchewan Museums, Cardboard Ice Cream Containers, Ttec Work From Home Pay, Nordstrom Rack Locations, Fly Me To The Moon Trumpet Sheet Music Easy, Martin Retro Strings On Electric Guitar, We Happy Few Treehouse Location, Blue Bunny Strawberry Shortcake Mini Cones, Bio Provado Vine Weevil Killer, High Paying Jobs Without A Degree Or Experience, Lime Slice Png, What Size Anywhere Chair For 6 Year Old, Fanimation Odyn 64, Venn Diagram Template Pdf, Ito En Matcha Green Tea Nutrition Facts, Autumn In Korea Outfit, Why P2p Lending Failed In China, Six Hundred In Numbers, Scoil San Treasa Enrollment, Blacklock's Reporter Bias, American Seniors Association Promo Code,