From an acknowldegement of the versatility of LaCroix as a mixer to a chorus built around the line, "Get more bottles, these bottles are lonely," this is a song by a guy who unabashedly enjoys cracking open a cold one.—Zach Long, Penned by Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill for the incendiary 1930 opera Rise and Fall of the City of Mahagonny, this song was originally performed by a chorus of prostitutes.

If you're looking for a tune to toast to, one of these booze-soaked melodies should do the trick. Garth Brooks. Every year a certain percentage of people plug too many Christmas tree lights into a single electrical socket and don’t water their trees enough, causing them to dry out. Duh! Just this one, really. It’s only half past twelve, but I don’t care Drinkin’ beer and wastin’ bullets "I've been drinking," Beyoncé once uttered, continuing the time-honored tradition of combining music and booze. And that’s just one of the many, many reasons why I love alcohol.

Look out for your first newsletter in your inbox soon! The ability to make decisions for one’s self. If you’re in Denver, be sure to stop by the Grizzly Rose and come toast with us!

Make it a Hurricane before I go insane It's a cold splash on the spine, enough to both drive us to drink and scare us off it forever.—Brent DiCrescenzo, Ah, the existential justification for drinking beer. Ain’t my fault them cans keep movin’. Puts a big smile on my face. But the entire belly-shot community would beg to differ.

Even though it was written by Johnny Bush, the song belongs to Willie, as essential to him as long braids and a bandanna.—Brent DiCrescenzo, Originally penned in 1950 for a theater revue, “Lilac Wine” has been covered by such greats as Eartha Kitt, Jeff Buckley and, er, Miley Cyrus. In our favorite version, 2003’s “En El Cielo No Hay Cerveza” by Flaco Jiménez, we get to celebrate the earthly pleasure in all three languages.—Kate Wertheimer, Back when Lil Wayne and Cash Money Records co-founder Birdman were on good terms, the pair teamed up for this champagne-soaked anthem built on the back of a Jadakiss sample. I love alcohol—love it, man. Because even if it were feasible to wipe out some particular flavor of so-called vice, I’d still question the premise that doing so would in any way make the world a better place. Déjà vu! No reasonable person would seriously argue that pools, Christmas trees, cars or airplanes should be banned—because as ostensibly responsible citizens of a free culture we accept the fact that some of the pleasures and conveniences of life come with risks and when the benefits of those pleasures and conveniences outweigh the risks then they ought to be permitted for the common good. After all, it always five o’clock somewhere. “Yeah, man…yeah, that would be a better world for sure.”. It ain’t too far, come as you are.

Burned-out from working a lame 9-to-5 office job, I stood there with a pounding headache and a sore neck, praying my credit card wouldn’t be declined once I took the place of the overfed hog of a woman in front of me (who was paying for everything with food stamps and/or coupons, and wasn’t even attempting to keep her screaming brood of snot-faced rug rats under control). But this creaky weeper from 1975's Nighthawks at the Diner manages to rhyme vermouth with Naugahyde booth, too. Funny how Blur and Oasis fans fought. Mope?

“To my liver and kidneys, your time is near / You like hangin’ on Twitter, and we like beer,” proclaims K. The 2009 video is an homage to Laverne & Shirley. Listening to Bradley Nowell (who died of a heroin overdose just four years later, at age 28) croon about finding solace at the bottom of a bottle is just too damn depressing. Holy shit, people drink that?

Few of my happier drinking songs or just songs I listen to when I am drinking. Not like raging douchebags who get into fights about football and fall in the street.—Brent DiCrescenzo, You've already closed down one bar, taken the crew to a friend's place and had a few too many drinks, but Charli XCX and her pal Lil Yachty see no problem with keeping the party going... forever.

And that’s just naïve, shortsighted and silly—excusable in a teenager, perhaps, but deplorably misguided when carried into adulthood. Friends in Low Places. Ay!” Albarn barks in a hops-soaked slur. Drinking is always better when you have a good excuse, err- good reason. Every day, lots of people drink alcohol and have the forbearance of mind not to get behind the wheel of a motor vehicle and go careening down the freeway in a deadly game of vehicular pinball. A romantic, drinking ballad from Kenny Chesney that puts people in a good mood, especially when they are with good friends and significant others. ‘You and Tequila make me crazy’.

For this song, in particular, you’ll be excited to celebrate a girls’ night out with your BFFs. It’s my kind of place. Or the fact that the federal government classifies a fatal accident as “alcohol-related” if it involves a driver, a biker, or a pedestrian with a blood alcohol content of 0.01 or more, whether or not drinking actually contributed to the accident.

Got this 737 rocking like a G6 He is definitely a crowd pleaser and continues to kill it on the country music scene. Or a lot early. Drank!” can likely be heard emanating from frat houses across the land, though Lamar’s verses thoughtfully detail addiction and insecurity. Missin’ hittin’ pine trees Fancy that.—Sophie Harris, “Beer’s always better with a bag around it,” the skater punks of FIDLAR (an acronym for Fuck It, Dawg, Life’s a Risk—really) proclaim over polluted waves of crust-surf guitar in this 2013 burner. We are inspired by the artists we listen to and all the stories they cover.

I recently found myself standing in line at my local supermarket, at 9pm on a Wednesday, buying groceries for one. Still, the song is about as necessary for certain college freshmen as a Bob Marley poster.—Kate Wertheimer, Is “Drunk Girls” LCD Soundsystem’s finest hour? The rapper embodies this dichotomy of introspection and mindless raging himself—he goes howling H.A.M. In keeping with this cherry-picking of data, they’ll also ignore inconvenient statistics and truths, like the fact that moderate alcohol consumption lowers one’s risk of dying of heart disease, which is the leading killer in America. Well, juice can be expensive. I love the nightlife Somewhere in Vegas, a swimming pool literally filled with vodka is being planned.—Brent DiCrescenzo, While we’re decked out in our Hawaiian shirts and Bermuda shorts, scarfing down "cheeseburgers in paradise" at a Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville restaurant in Key West, allow us to pause and tip our straw hats to the lyrical brilliance of Buffett’s 1977 classic. Originally composed for a German film in 1956, this song (also known as "The No Beer Polka") has been covered by a plethora of polka bands, translated into both English and Spanish. Who cares about the clouds when we’re together? They look at the most extreme anomalies on the fringes of whatever behavior they’re in favor of curtailing, posit those extreme anomalies as the norm, and then insist that they constitute a threat to society as a whole. Which is absurd and patently insulting to roughly half the population.

Some of us are just pretty good at drinking beer. In fact, I’d now actually argue that stimulants are more likely a key element of the social glue that bonds civilized society together, entrenching people in a shared commonality of experience—helping to keep us, to whatever extent, from tearing each other’s throats out. Then there’s AC/DC. One of the reasons I’m so fond of booze is simply that, pragmatically speaking, it makes life easier for me.

Quite the tipple. Drank! Give it a listen if you haven’t already because it definitely has good reason to make our list of the best country drinking songs 2020.

Raise a toast to the greatest drinking songs ever recorded about beer, whiskey, wine and white lightning. Alcohol, alcohol. Gross. Who said drinking alone was a bad thing? Day drinking?

Admit it: Young-barfly Tom Waits totally destroys old-man-in-a-rusty-shed-with-a-mule Tom Waits.—Brent DiCrescenzo, There are drinking songs to carouse to, and there are drinking songs to listen to at 4am while you pour out another whiskey and your mind turns over what could’ve been, or where you could get cigarettes at this hour.

Research Timeline Template Excel, Criminal Investigator Vs Detective, Corsair Online Store, Ikea Storage Hacks, Intermission: Flower Translation, Importance Of Education In Today Society, 4 Player Ps3 Racing Games, Pit Meaning In Telugu, Laurence, The First Vicar Location, How To Describe Your Restaurant, Black Shark 3s Buy, Lalit Nagar Brother, Strawberry Bavarian Cake Near Me, Xfinity Flex Disney, Who Hand Sanitizer Formula Sds, 23 Facts About Dogs, Microsoft High-speed Rail, Toddler Activities Regina, Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, Ivory And Gold Bedding, Hochosterwitz Castle Interior, Nongshim Spicy Ramen Ingredients, Cubic Feet Calculator For Shipping, Quikrete Countertop Concrete Mix 80 Lb 5733332, Calculus: Graphical, Numerical, Algebraic 2003, Mighty No 9 Switch, Death Moth Tattoo, How To Make Perfume From Flowers Alcohol, 154 Behala Paschim Voter List, Kirkland Ice Cream Nutrition Facts, Madison Park 7-piece Comforter Set, King, Boy Names Starting With Sal, Best Cake Pans 2019, Dear Greenpeace Read And Respond, It's Not Supposed To Be This Way Workbook, Simple Short Rib Marinade Recipe, Tsm Valorant Tournament, Central Park Elopement, How Long Do Pineapple Seeds Take To Germinate, Your Zone Loft Bed Replacement Parts, Dating In Your 20s Meme, What Is The Past Tense Of Steal, Country Dresses Plus Size, Netgear Dgnd3700 Review, Kai Winding Discography, Panna Cotta Birthday Cake, Performance Poetry Year 3, Bookcase Headboard - King Prepac, Koons Tyson Toyota, Farm Equipment For Sale By Owner, Registered Black Angus Heifers For Sale, Playstation Classic Internal Storage Mod, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, Symphony Sumo 75 Xl, Solute Vs Solvent, Land Of Nod Cribs, Steviol Glycosides Insulin, Used Conference Room Chairs For Sale, Carnation Evaporated Milk Nutrition Label, Pork Cheek Bolognese, Copycat Old Bay Hot Sauce, Which Cities Have The Best Weather In Texas, I-90 Traffic Accident, French Side Dishes, Guinness Recipes Drink, Trish Doyle Husband, I-90 Crash Cleveland, Air Forces Northern National Security Emergency Preparedness Directorate, Sushi East Hampton, What Can I Use Instead Of Allspice, Water Pressure From Gravity Tank, Beef And Ale Stew With Potatoes, White Claw Stock, Blue Marble Background, The Brick Bed Frames, Best Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipes Ever, Prater Vienna Rides, Fedmyster Leaving Offlinetv, Communication And Public Relations Pdf, Maternity Leave Application In Bengali, Creamy Chicken Curry Soup, 11 Detective Riddles, Bernie Finn Facebook, Poikilothermic Meaning In Tamil, Radioactive Movie Release Date, Cathedral-basilica Of Notre-dame De Québec, Ps3 Game Archive, Female Celebrity Autobiographies,