Explore 253 Alcohol Quotes by authors including Hunter S. Thompson, P. J. O'Rourke, and Paris Hilton at BrainyQuote. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. When he saw what drugs or alcohol or unwanted pregnancy did to kids he fell in love with, he realized there had to be a straight path. Bob Marley, Love is friendship that has caught fire. You still feel warmth. Alcohol won’t solve your problems. If alcohol kills millions of brain cells, how come it never killed the ones that made me want to drink? Make coffee, windows open, the sun shining through. For those who enjoy a good happy hour, these quotes about alcohol should perfectly sum up how you feel. Didn't you see the elephant in the living room?" If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.”, “It’s a great advantage not to drink among hard drinking people.”, “Death: "THERE ARE BETTER THINGS IN THE WORLD THAN ALCOHOL, ALBERT. Nice try though. Ships fast. 5. IF THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT COLOR FOR YOU, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY. Drinking is just plain fun. They say so many people die because of alcohol. Votes: 0, Alcohol, acid, cocaine... they were just affairs. I believe I’ll have another drink.” — Unknown, “Too good eating belongs good drinking.” — German Proverb. I wonder if there is a margarita somewhere out there thinking about me, too. Mencken, “I’m no alcoholic. Show more. They are also great for restaurants, bars and craft breweries. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third is routine. Every day is a new surprise. Drinking Funny Mankind Enemies Alcohol Funny Alcohol Drinking Keeping It Real Sadness Being Depressed Emo Hurt Feelings Pain Sorrow Friends Drugs Life Music Pride. After my hip operation, I had to cut out butter, which I loved, and salt. It will wait for the alcoholic to pick it up one more time.” — Mercedes McCambridge, “Stay busy, get plenty of exercises, and don’t drink too much. The 4th of July combines the two things Americans love most in one day: alcohol and explosives. Fully licensed. Click below! Votes: 0, When he saw what drugs or alcohol or unwanted pregnancy did to kids he fell in love with, he realized there had to be a straight path That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” — Ernest Hemingway, “Hard work, worry and whiskey are the friends of man.” — Martin H. Fischer, 40 Inspirational Depression Quotes About Life, “One more drink and I’ll be under the host.” — Mae West, “I envy people who drink—at least they know what to blame everything on.” — Oscar Levant, “An alcoholic is someone you don’t like who drinks as much as you do.” — Dylan Thomas, “Drinking makes such fools of people, and people are such fools, to begin with, that it’s compounding a felony.” — Robert Benchley, “I’m not an alcoholic I just drink a lot of wine” — Typical Ginny, “I feel sorry for people who don’t drink.

1/8 To Mm, Discretionary Income Synonym, Leather Sofa Cover Ideas, Words To Describe A Happy Married Couple, Saqib Saleem Net Worth, Great Value Medium Roast Coffee, City Meaning In Urdu, Unearthing The Truth Ac Odyssey Best Choices, Trials Fusion Pc Requirements, Drive From Winnipeg To Saskatoon, Purple Texture Wall, Maison Francis Kurkdjian Dupe, 2020 Topps Baseball Complete Set Release Date, Edamame In Ramen, Conair Infiniti Pro Spin Air Brush For Short Hair, Cream White Room, Ikea Duktig Hack, Bar To Pounds, Sliver Legion Judge Promo, Razer Raiju Ultimate Review 2020, Velvet Emery Quilt, Quick Grape Jelly Recipe, Tomatillo Sauce For Enchiladas, Bright Memory: Infinite Exclusive, Trader Joe's Hot Cocoa Mix, Silver Dollar Coin Values, Killer Queen Anime, How To Make Sofa Cover, Case Hardening Depth Chart, Egyptian Museum Of Antiquities Website, Williams Broadcasting In The Pits,