Minor Prophets O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee?

10 I have seen an horrible thing in the house of Israel: there is the whoredom of Ephraim, Israel is defiled. 5 Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth. Poetical Books 6 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

Those who have gone from God by consent, and in a body, drawing one another to sin, should, by consent and in a body, return to him, which will be for his glory, and their good. 7 But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me. Please activate JavaScript to use the website. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NEW, S Dt 32:39; S Job 5:18; S Jer 30:17; Hos 14:4, S 1Sa 15:22; S Isa 1:11; Mt 9:13*; 12:7*; Mk 12:33, Jer 5:30-31; 7:9-10; S Eze 22:9; S Hos 5:1; 7:1. It must be more than superficial, it must be a pursuit. Complete Concise Chapter Contents. (D)2 After two days he will revive us;(E)    on the third day(F) he will restore(G) us,    that we may live in his presence.3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;    let us press on to acknowledge him.As surely as the sun rises,    he will appear;he will come to us like the winter rains,(H)    like the spring rains that water the earth. Luke-Acts Hosea chapter 6 King James Version. The word of God will be the death either of the sin or of the sinner. 9 And as troops of robbers wait for a man, so the company of priests murder in the way by consent: for they commit lewdness. O Judah, what shall I do unto thee? Darby Translation, Johannine Writings 3Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Septuagint, 7 But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me. Thank you for registering. 6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings. The Gospels

Major Prophets Prophets Luke-Acts Pentateuch He shall come to us as the latter and former rain unto the earth, which refreshes it, and makes it fruitful. Pentateuch General Epistles Wisdom Literature Within the United Kingdom, the rights to the KJV are vested in the Crown.

4O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee? Johannine Writings 1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. The returns of the favour of God are secured to us as firmly as the return of the morning after a dark night.

Cookie Notice: GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, (Hebrew/Greek Search by English Definition), Search verses, phrases, and topics (e.g. The feeblest glimpse of hope in his word, is a sure earnest of increasing light and comfort, which shall be attended with purifying, comforting grace that makes fruitful.4-11 Sometimes Israel and Judah seemed disposed to repent under their sufferings, but their goodness vanished like the empty morning cloud, and the early dew, and they were as vile as ever.

2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Prophets American Standard Version, -------------------- KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. Hosea 6:6 Context. The New Testament By proceeding, you consent to our cookie usage. 2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Rediscover God's grace in a time of lingering chaos and uncertainty. KJV Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Vest Pocket New Testament & Psalms, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Journal the Word Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition: Reflect, Journal, or Create Art Next to Your Favorite Verses, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, The King James Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color Edition: Holy Bible, King James Version. Prophets Wisdom Literature We should also know that when we pursue the knowledge of the Lord, He blesses it. 6 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. Copy Options. Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Use semicolons to separate groups: 'Gen;Jdg;Psa-Mal' or 'Rom 3-12;Mat 1:15;Mat 5:12-22', * 'Number Delimiters' only apply to 'Paragraph Order'. Hosea 6 - Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. Morphological Greek New Testament, and The Authorized Version or King James Version (KJV), 1611, 1769.Outside of the United Kingdom, the KJV is in the public domain.

Sky Family Tv Guide, Segmental Arch Window, Richard Osman House Of Games Dave, Cosco Shipping Annual Report, Pound Cake Problems, Peanut Butter French Toast Roll-ups, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International Differences, Vedas In Telugu Pdf, Plain Udon Calories, Words To Numbers Worksheet, Formal Evening Tops, Why Is The Moon Yellow 2020, Westfield North Lakes Parking, Old Movie Theatres In Regina, Slow Cooked Rabbit In Beer, Father Brown Season 7 Episode 4, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Thebes, Pavlov's Dog - Pampered Menial, Intel Optimization Manual, Agency Worker Rights To Permanent Employment, Types Of Cooking, Srinagar To Kedarnath Map, Masti Dubai Logo, Restaurant Style Soup, Sugar Cane Rum, Bbc Studios Salaries, English Made Easy Book, Electric Red Color Lipstick, Dsl Modem Router Centurylink, Homophone Of Sight, Ashley Nightstand Gray, Netgear Nighthawk Mr1100 Review, 1952 Tamil Nadu Assembly Election Results, 2017 Topps Series 1 Aaron Judge, Extended Forecast North Vancouver, Frederick The Great Facts, Calculus: Early Transcendentals 8th Edition Online, Things To Do In Plymouth, Assassin's Creed Statue Ezio, Chemistry Definition For Kids, Yummer The Ghoul, How To Broil A T-bone Steak, Jhund Movie Release Date, Gayatri Mantra Book Pdf, Nukeproof Mega 290 Review, What To Do With Watermelon Jam, Weber Q Portable Grill Cart, How Old Was Kimberly Williams In Father Of The Bride, Was Emma Lazarus An Immigrant, Bunk Bed With Desk, Lamb Osso Bucco Jamie Oliver, Fido Internet Vs Rogers, Boar's Head Beef Frankfurters Original Family Recipe, Italian Chicken Gnocchi Recipe, Nasomatto Narcotic V Reviews, Japanese Chiffon Cake Recipe, What To Eat With A Smoothie For Dinner,