Top positive review.

Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2016. I like that the controller has a similar button layout to the xbox controller, which is why I purchased this one. However, on both pads within just a few months the left stick started randomly pulling left or right. All instructions are in Japanese but we didn't need them. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Hori delivers best asymmetrical controller for PS4, Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2016, Absolutely fantastic controller with two features that are not really advertised.

Pleasently surprised by this 3rd party PS4 controller.

There's a problem loading this menu at the moment.

The second great feature is the sensitivity clutch button on the back of the controller can also be used in the assign button feature of this controller.

Please try again later. Now, as to performance? I am not very fond of playstation controllers, one of the main reason being the closeness of the L3 and R3 analogue buttons, and I opted for this one because I prefer the ergonomic design of the xbox controller. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

The buttons are all responsive, the controller works flawlessly, and it's quite large too; good for people more used to Xbox controllers. Perfectly placed and has been doing wonders for my K/D. As for the controller itself, it's very good FPS controller, definitely has better control than the official PS4 controller. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2016.

Cheap plastic, too expensive for what you get. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Great pad I Use this all the time now over the stock ps4 pads. Hori Onyx Plus Controller bei Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2017, I bought a Horipad FPS Plus originally to take advantage of the rapid fire button to Shoot-'Em-Ups. I am hesitant to order a third. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Loving the turbo function.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This page works best with JavaScript. The extra button on the bottom to adjust sensitivity, the triggers being simple buttons with no need to modify for stops, both help tremendously in first-person shooters. Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2018. Great response time on games like fps and My favorite game last of us, Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2015.

Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2017.

Really great controller.

However, once I started playing Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round, this controller has literally taken a beating from hours of ragequit gameplay - and nothing's happened to it (besides a few scuff marks). Horipad FPS Plus › Customer reviews; Customer reviews.

I thought when the same thing happened with my first Hori pad it was because I was rough on it, dropped it on the concrete floor.

What Does Funfetti Cake Taste Like, Rappers Who Support Trump, Man Or Astroman Tour 2020, Cattle For Sale In Va, The New Colossus Annotated, Sweet Potato Spinach And Feta Lasagne, Le Labo Another 13 Australia, Galaxy S9 Plus Screen Replacement Cost, European Transfers Summer 2020, Is Banana A Berry, Where Are Mama Noodles Sold, 345 Park Avenue New York, Ny Zip Code, Pork Leg Roast, Heinz Organic Ketchup, 14 Oz, Topps Chrome Variations 2020, Slavery In Literature, Keto White Chicken Lasagna, Pioneer Woman Key Lime Cupcakes, Broken Arrow Lodge Cree Lake, Investment Advisor Representative Resume, North Battleford Car Dealerships, Mexico Population Pyramid 2019, Begusarai Candidate 2020, What Should I Order For Dinner Wheel, Bible Study Guide For All Ages, Samsung J7 Screen Replacement Cost, Govind Padmasoorya Wife, Public Health Synonym, Nui Cookies 2020, Benzophenone Melting Point, Maine Gin Distillery, How To Make Vanilla Extract Without Vanilla Beans, Anmeldung Form Online, Hybrid Coconut Tree Lifespan, Ark Gigantopithecus Helmet, Cheap Silver Coins, Happen Meaning In Malayalam, Parfums De Marly Review, Red Wine Spritzer, Northridge Inn And Resort, German Snack Food, Does Vertical Affect Dunking 2k20, Lamarck Vs Darwin Venn Diagram, Cafe Bombay Banquet Hall, Coldplay Meaning Slang, Pickled Jalapenos And Carrots, Linksys Promo Coupon, Don't Put Words In My Mouth Meme, Send Whisky To France, Benchmade Tactical Fixed Blade, Huf Cromer Wine, National Park In Arunachal Pradesh Wiki, Best Root Lifter For Fine Hair 2020, Abe's Coffee Cake, Mcq On Generalized Hooke's Law, Jerami Grant Agency, Where Is Preferences In Word 365, Constitution Essay Topic, Luigi Gamecube Controller Switch,