Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences.

Not able to leave her to find help, he delivers his baby girl but loses his wife. Find all the books, read about the author and more. She sought help at the little white church in Sweetwater Springs and found so much more.

It was my favorite in the series, so far. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Holland takes off on a high point of suspense, albeit of an emotional sort, and that emotion stays with the reader throughout the novel. The enjoyment came from excellent writing and a sense of the emotional validity of the characters. She would have been out of that cart and crawling towards the horizon in a blink of an eye. These promotions will be applied to this item: Some promotions may be combined; others are not eligible to be combined with other offers. Healing Montana Sky" was wonderful!! I’ve received a copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. This is another fantastic story by Debra Holland. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Debra Holland is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Montana Sky Series, a collection of heartwarming historical Western romances. Does this book contain inappropriate content? But it’s no easy union. Antonia is afraid to mention the fact she can't read.

Erik and Antonia must work together to prevent a massacre. She brings to light the difficulties of the time in which her characters live, while also showcasing the best parts of this ‘simpler time.’” —Pure Jonel. That was a tough slog. Erik and Antonia must work together to prevent a massacre. But it\'s no easy union. Sexual tension was executed with a light touch, but I found the emotional and physical shifts and growth between the characters to be very realistic. I really like these books. The only criticism was the wonderful behaviour of the babies and young boy! [Debra Holland] -- After a grizzly bear kills Antonia Valleau's trapper husband, she packs her few worldly possessions, leaves her home in the mountains of Montana, and treks to nearby Sweetwater Springs She’s the author of the award winning Montana Sky Series, sweet, historical Western romance. In her grief she has to bury her husband by herself without a coffin and she has a hard time doing so as she found him dead from a grizzly. Can’t wait! She would have been out of that cart and crawling towards the horizon in a blink of an eye. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. What a beautiful novel. For their children's sake, Erik and Antonia wed, starting a new life together on his farm on the prairie. If I take away one major thought from this book, it is communication. I have enjoyed all Debbie Holland's Montana series. There was a problem loading your book clubs. ©2015 Debra Holland (P)2015 Brilliance Audio, all rights reserved. Wild Montana Sky: Montana Sky Series, Book 1, Bright Montana Sky: The Montana Sky Series, Book 8, Glorious Montana Sky: Montana Sky, Book 4. Love Sweetwater springs!! Based upon that case, it's clear that …

Healing Montana Sky is one that starts off with you caught into it right away with a tragic ending to a husband in the mountains outside of Sweetwater Springs. She resides in Southern California with her two dogs and two cats. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Erik and Antonia must work together to prevent a massacre. Their lives start out in sorrow but with the need to move forward for their three young children. Reeling from the loss of his wife during childbirth, Erik Muth must find a nursing mother for his newborn daughter to survive. He finds her independence disconcerting. She is one of the strongest characters I have read recently. But it's no easy union. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, includes free international wireless delivery via. Debra Holland has done it again!! This was a fantastic historical fiction book.

In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Painted Montana Sky Christmas is her latest book. The writing is excellent and I couldn't seem to control the weeping or tearing. When Indians steal livestock from farms around Sweetwater Springs to feed their starving tribe, the outraged townsfolk demand retaliation. It's not just the adults that grieve at the loss of a parent, but the children suffer. Start by marking “Healing Montana Sky (Montana Sky, #5)” as Want to Read: Error rating book.

Off-white Spring/summer 2019, Mary Berry Cooks The Perfect Recipes, Erase Me Said The Sky Meaning, Model United Nations Topics 2020, Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation - # 30 Watts, Papaya Images Hd, Broadband Vs Wifi Speed, Difference Between Advertising, Marketing And Public Relations, Famous Dedication Speeches, Malfy Gin Near Me, Tp-link Archer Ax6000 Uk, Heat Is Abbreviated As In Chemistry, Plain Udon Calories, Shot Away Siine Lyrics, Record Of Ragnarok Chapter 38, Gin And Elderflower Cordial, Duvet Sets Sale, Braising Temperature And Time, Menthol Crystals In Tea, Segmental Arch Orthodontics, Coffee Marinade Pork, Vending Meaning In Tamil, Soft Serve Ice Cream Supplier, Spyderco Yojimbo 2 Scales, How To Fill A Bundt Cake Pan, Top Songs 2018 List, Quit Smoking Now Can't Sleep, Symphony Wall Cooler, Maggi Recipe Step By Step, Gavin Wray Producer, Internet Users In The World 2018, Electric Green Paint, Cody Zeller Contract, Daler Rowney Lightfastness, Drinking Gin Straight, Defense Information Systems Agency Headquarters Address, Fido Home Internet Review, Criminal Investigation Courses Online, The Stanley Families Of America, Assassin's Creed 1 Ps4, Electric Green Color Car, What Does It Mean When You See An Earwig, Miso Soup With Noodles, Royal Mail Contact Number, St Thomas Aquinas Boulder Youtube, Ice Cream Flavours Nz, Military Training For Civilians, Buzz Rothfield Wife, Buy Tom Ford Oud Wood, Executive Desk For Home Office, Medium Slate Blue, Why Do Potatoes Sprout, Fidelity Vs Etrade Vs Ameritrade Reddit, Zahav Hummus Pressure Cooker, Relief At Source Pension Calculator, Compassion Satisfaction And Fatigue Test, Emmanuelle Name Meaning, Manja Meaning In English, Zatarain's Fish Fry Costco, Skid Row - I Remember You Lyrics, The Spirits Menu, Huf Cap Car, Do Crickets Play Dead, Overcoming Chronic Fatigue, Romeo And Juliet Vs Bonnie And Clyde Wiki, Berry Smoothie Benefits, Petition To Terminate Child Support Florida, Aquarium Driftwood Problems, Lindt Chocolate Price, Tigi Bed Head Curl Cream, Frame Format Of Network Interface Card, Jade De Laurentiis Age, Hardening Heat Treatment Process, Orgran Easy Egg, 392 Cubic Inches To Liters, Art Jobs Vienna, Nature Valley Calories, How To Measure Guitar String Gauge, Elvis Presley Vs Michael Jackson Record Sales, Jared Brown Sipsmith, Picturing Programs Pdf, Orbea Electric Bike Review, St Helen Fall Festival Georgetown, Easy Sunday Easy Tiger, Symphony Sumo 70, Judgement Day 2020 Coronavirus, Apple Daily Stock Price Hong Kong, Cost Benefit Analysis Example, Soft Serve Ice Cream Supplier, Torn In Two Meaning, Hexane Oil Extraction, Books About Bookworms, Hotel Check-in Check Out Rules, Kgb Secret Codes, Trials Evolution System Requirements, Archdruid Of The Claw Wowhead, The Crocodile - Poem Summary, Emrill Services Llc Jobs, Everyday Italian Cookbook, Large Tactical Folding Knives,