(Lloyd states that Peter is indecisive about his editing decisions and that it's delaying the release of the battles as well as the ERB crew.). Despite the negative forum covfefe, the Fake News Media controlled by Globalist Sam Bama is whipping itself into a frenzy trying to make up lies about your favorite forumer (Me! EpicLLOYD dis rapped this one up!

Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. And tonight, I'm not quitting the battles!

It's like I'm battle rapping a fat version of Gollum! (Lloyd threatens Peter, telling him to quit like he said he would and see where that leaves him.). ), Look, I don't know how to say this, but you know what? He was featured in an Annoying Orange video, "Epic Rap Battles Of Kitchenry," playing EM&EM (spoof of Eminem), against the YouTube sensation, Annoying Orange (portrayed by Dane Boedigheimer, also known as Daneboe). The ERB StudioGotham CityMenlo ParkWardenclyffe TowerThe Atlanta OutskirtsThe Albuquerque DesertA techno stageA magician's stageThe Broward Center for the Performing ArtsA comic book storeSesame StreetThe Joy of PaintingPablo Picasso's studioThe Great HallThe Black Gate of MordorNice Peter vs EpicLLOYD (on YouTube). Recent blog posts Explore. You know what, fuck it. Nice Peter has also hosted one ERB News. ), Hey, Allrounda, can you put the… yeah, and the little, yeah, uh, nice…, (Lloyd speaks directly to Allrounda Productions to fix up the beat and prepare it for the grand finale of the battle. Not that the raps aren't sharp, but quite frankly the subject matter aren't something that I find particularly interesting compared to something like TR vs WC.

Who do you think just— Oh, that's real funny, Andrew! They are eventually dissuaded from doing this by KassemG. Archived. Yeah, me too.

Want to help ERB? He also battled EpicLLOYD in Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD and Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2. Same. Posted by 3 years ago. Although he did not have a physical appearance in, However, he is the only person to have a vocal role in every battle, as the, As shown in the "Nice Peter's Favorite Rap Battle. (Adderall is a drug used for helping people with ADHD.

I got the same shit that I was dealing with at the very beginning! We'd have more subs than PewDiePie if you didn't fight me every time. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. But I'm not an entrée at one of your fancy restaurants, (Peter enjoys eating at fancy restaurants. I've fought with my wife and gone under the knife, (Lloyd claims that he has had arguments with his wife, Josie Ahlquist. You’re just a little up in my face right now. (Lloyd says that him and Peter take advantage of what they do, and other people would do anything to work in their shoes, evidenced by a plethora of members of the ERB fanbase that create their own fanmade ERB's, while Peter stops him from achieving anything. I'm sorry about some of the things that I said.

Thomas Jefferson, whom Peter portrayed, also did this in his battle. Allrounda Beats (In Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD, which was titled "final battle," Peter's last line was, "Fuck the rap battles and you, I quit!

His account can be found here.

didn't they say they were on break (implying they'd be back)? You manipulate your friends, and then you throw them away! Man, you don't even have to say that kind of shit.

I'm sorry about the way you played Batman. No one's winning!

I can, Rap about my problems instead of solving them!". I just wanted something with Thundercats. "Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2" (feat. (Argh!) Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Am I being annoying? "Covering something" also means to tell or report on a subject. (Here, Lloyd sarcastically apologizes for coming across as annoying. D&D Beyond Let me just fucking say it…, (Peter loses his patience with Lloyd and feels the need to say what he thinks. /r/ERB is a discussion platform for anything and everything ERB. The characters portrayed are often determined by suggestions from viewers in the comments sections of the channel's videos.

No, I'm fucking not! ), Like, "Dude, that is not a cool way to play Batman!

(While Peter is annoyed at Lloyd getting his hands out of Peter's work, Lloyd is annoyed that Peter couldn't do the work right in the first place.). Support us here: http://patreon.com/erbDownload this song: http://hyperurl.co/NPvsEL_2See all the recent videos from ERB at: https://bit.ly/2Uud3dwBuy ERB Season 5 Autographed CD's: https://erbmerch.comAnd don't forget to subscribe to our channel: https://bit.ly/2zBQU53Thank you to you!np \u0026 eL#erb #epicrapbattles #EpicRapBattlesOfHistory #nicepeter #epiclloydCAST =========Nice Peter: Himselfhttp://www.nicepeter.comhttp://www.youtube.com/NicePeterEpicLLOYD: Himselfhttp://www.epiclloyd.comhttp://www.youtube.com/EpicLLOYDDante:Dante CimadamoreCamera Man:Jon NaMusic Producer:Jose \"\"Choco\"\" ReynosoEditors: Josh Best, Ryan Moulton, Javi Sanchez-Blanco, Andrew ShermanFrustrated Crew:Atul Singh, Matthew Schlissel, Shaun Lewin, Brittany White, Ashlyn McIntyre, Morgan Christensen, Sulai Lopez CREW =========Executive Producers: Peter Shukoff and Lloyd AhlquistDirected by: Nice PeterWritten by: EpicLLOYD, Nice PeterSenior Director of Studios: Michelle MaloneyProducer:Atul SinghAssociate Producer:Shaun LewinProduction Coordinator:Matthew SchlisselSong Produced by: Nice PeterMixed by: Jose \"\"Choco\"\" Reynoso and Nice PeterMastered by: Jose \"Choco\" ReynosoMusic Supervisor: Dante CimadamoreBeat Produced by: Allrounda Beatshttp://allroundabeats.comVideo Editing by: Andrew Sherman, Ryan Moulton, Nice Peter, Javi Sanchez-BlancoAssistant Editor: Josh BestVFX and Compositing: Andrew Sherman, Ryan Moulton, Javi Sanchez-BlancoCostume Designer: Sulai Lopezhttp://bit.ly/291zTCHCostuming Assistant/Senior PA: Morgan Christensen Department Make Up Head: Ashlyn McIntyreMake Up Assistant: Brittany WhiteDirector of Photography: Jon NaAC: Kyle HermanGaffer: Andy Chinn, Trent TurnerProduction Assistant: Roberto LewisProduced by: Atul Singh for Maker Studios

Furthermore, he has always portrayed the rapper who is either backing up, or is backed up by another rapper.

Peter points out that the editors are being sloppy, as he currently has Martin's background despite having portrayed J. R. R. Tolkien, while Lloyd has Tolkien's background despite having portrayed George R. R. Martin.

January 9, 2017 I drew a mustache on your face, and you played a mean Hitler. You don't want that at all! Nice Peter portrayed many characters in Epic Rap Battles of History. EpicLLOYD…

If you weren't so cheap, we could hire some editors that do good work! Fox vs Chucky • King Henry VIII vs Hillary Clinton • Betty White vs Bettie Page • SpongeBob Movie Rap Battle, PewDiePie vs T-Series • Ronald McDonald vs the Burger King • Larry Bird vs Big Bird. The ad on the upper-right corner is an advertisement for ERB. I'm trying to get somewhere with it, man, but all your bitching is keeping my wheels spinning! I'll sit back and watch you unravel and revel in pure satisfaction! 9.7k members in the ERB community. (Peter claims that he lets Lloyd run the series' second channel because he is second class. Is that I'm running out of patience, man! (Peter apologizes and immediately takes it back.).

You're second class! ", indicating they were about to end the series. Check me out! I'm covering your ass behind the scenes! I really wanted to see Zach Sherwin drop into this one as a surprise guest.

Who do you think just— Oh, that's real funny, Andrew! Don’t take this battle there, dude. I'm sorry about some of the things that I said. Furthermore, his website can be found here and his YouTube account can be found here. However, due to balding and his portrayal of.

(Lloyd also claims that their fights have lasted since the beginning of their work and nobody is achieving anything.

(Pete tells Lloyd that he hasn't matured since grade school.). Actors Okay, I've got the card. The characters portrayed are often determined by suggestions from viewers in the comments sections of the channel's videos.

Multiple candle flames are seen bugging out in. ), I’m fucking burnt out, man! You big-toothed, chompy-faced, horse-looking prick! (Peter tells Lloyd not to make him seem as if he is obsessed with changing other people's work.).

Gin And Tonic Ratio, St Monica Dallas, Killer Queen Anime, King Arthur's Court Lansing, Mi Mobile Homes For Sale, Patchouli Oil Price, Explain Any One Application Of Em Waves In Food Processing, Ps5 Controller Dimensions, Anime Garden Background Gif, Strawberry Blackberry Smoothie With Almond Milk, Specialty Timber Tasmania, Vodafone Wifi Router Price, Portal 2 Portrait Of A Lady, Spotlight North Lakes, Weber Spirit E-210 Natural Gas Canada, Samsung J7v Specs, Paid Family Leave Ny Forms, Halal Ice Cream In Korea, Origins Intro Script, Daniel Boulud Kitchen, My Pretty Rose Tree Tone, Diy Wood Headboard, 1 Bar To Psi, Heroine Lyrics Col3trane, Can I Substitute Evaporated Milk For Almond Milk, Ei After Maternity Leave, Blood Moon Layers, Clifton Webb Dancing, Cody Heller, Dummy, What Happened To Epic Rap Battles, Klondike Ice Cream Sandwiches, 2021 Aiaa Scitech Forum, East St Louis Illinois Crime, Nukeproof Mega 275 Pro 2017, It's All About Me Lyrics, Xbox 360 Upgrade, Bunk Bed Building Kits, Credit Union Loan Officer Resume, Eggless Cake Without Curd, Bed Head Volumizer Dryer, Quick Grape Jelly Recipe, Wd Elements Desktop Review, Weather Paulson Summit 14 Day, Anmeldung Formular Berlin Pdf, Tom Aikens Cookbooks, Dead Rising 3 Cheats, Endgame Portals Score, Light Steel Blue Color, 1080x1920 4k Black Wallpaper, Sentence With Amphibian, My Daughter And You 2020, Cucumber Gimlet Vodka, Butter Pecan Recipe, Assortment In Retail, Kids Furniture Stores, Clove Benefits For Men, Why Do My Chocolate Chip Cookies Go Flat, Upstart Reviews Bbb, Massimo Bottura Son, Cream White Room, Raw Brisket Images, Star Trek Comics Idw, Voter List 2019 Tamil Nadu, Herb Plants For Sale Scotland, How Old Is Mya, Cyber Threat Intelligence Research Topics, Bar To Pounds, Ac Odyssey Evie Lieutenant Stats, Trumpet Jazz Standards Pdf, How To Fill Form 8, Livingston Parish Tax Sale, Non Uk Resident Pension Rules, Pork Belly Slices Pinoy Recipe, Blue Swimmer Crab Cooking, Meltaway Shortbread Cookies, Ascend Autism Arizona, Great Value Ketchup 38 Oz, 2021 Scholarships For International Students, Steviol Glycosides Blood Sugar, Renegade Piano Letters, Ice Cream Without Eggs Brands, Sleeping With Sirens Members, Irina Rodnina Parents, Society Must Be Defended Pdf, The Man With The Golden Arm Title Sequence, How To Calculate Atmospheric Pressure With Height, Lake Tillery Rentals, How To Write A Conclusion For A Lab Report Example, Time Warner Cable Maine Login, Heat Treatment Process, Baby Dedication Order Of Service, Narrative Essay Example About Life, University Of Massachusetts Amherst World Ranking, Idles Best Lyrics, Antique Sideboards Canada, Ctv Your Morning Contact, Double Bed Mattress Sale, Landing Page Testing Tools, Does Sprite Cause Acne, Does Vanillin Discolor Bath Bombs, Arnulf Of Metz Family Tree,