Stir in the chocolate chips. You can add blueberries, raspberries, raisins and any frozen berries of your choice. I have baked these so many times in my kitchen and every single time, they are a huge hit among family and friends. Mix the wheat flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and sieve this together to ensure even mixing. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt until well combined. These 4 Ingredient Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are flourless, eggless, gluten-free and contain no added sugar, oil or butter. Make sure the Slices are thick so that they don’t shrink after baking. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well using the spatula. Pls refer to the same for detailed instructions on how to bake the Muffins in Convection mode. I have used 1 & 1/2 banana for the muffins and the remaining half banana was sliced and topped on each muffin.

Chocolate Chips – I have used dark chocolate chips as we love it at home. Bananas are consumed as fruit or added to our morning smoothies but few always ripen quickly and then there are no takers. Muffins has soft, moist and bread like texture. Whisk well until the jaggery melts completely. Hi Rupali, Thank you for the feedback. Line 6 medium muffin cups with paper liners.

Mash one banana in a small bowl using fork, so that there are small chunks. You can use regular wheat flour, maida or all purpose flour too for this recipe. Easy Step-wise recipe to make the most moist and Eggless Banana Chocolate chip muffins using Whole Wheat Flour! (4) In another bowl, sift whole wheat flour (twice), add baking powder, baking soda, a pinch of salt along with chocolate chips. I have used Khapli wheat flour for this recipe. Best Eggless Muffins you have ever eaten! If the batter is found thick, add Milk slowly in the middle of the beating process. Hence, this recipe is great for anyone who is new to eggless baking. If you don’t have a muffin tin, you can place the muffins in a flat tray and bake them. Thank you ? Keep it aside. Powdering the Sugar will help in mixing the Butter and Sugar well and in lesser time. Note – I used 1 & 1/2 bananas for the muffins (mashed) and the remaining 1/2 banana were cut into 9 slices and decorated on each of the muffins. Leave sufficient space in between them. All photos and content, copyright © 2008 – 2011 - Hema Raghavendra​. Add brown sugar, white sugar, oil, cinnamon, pumpkin spice or nutmeg and vanilla into it. Also these muffins are so quick and easy to make, in just 30 minutes !! Contains No refined sugar and No Butter. You can use regular sugar, coconut sugar, cane sugar etc.

Thank you so much for sharing this recipe, will be making again very soon . Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, eggless baking recipes, Eggless cake recipes, over ripe banana recipes, whole wheat cake recipe, Eggless Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe (No Refined Sugar), Garlic Pull Apart Bread Recipe (Whole Wheat), Mango Ice Cream (Eggless & 3 Ingredients), Brown Rice Pidi Kozhukattai / Arisi Kozhukattai, Air Fryer Onion Pakoda (No Fry Tea Time Snack), Adai Dosa / South Indian Mixed Lentils Dosa, Chettinad Mixed Vegetable Curry/ Vegan Mixed Veg Curry, Lemon Rice / Elumichai Sadam / Easy South Indian Variety Rice, Mixed Vegetables in Hot Garlic Sauce (Indo Chinese Gravy), Beetroot Thoran (Kerala Style Beet Stir Fry with Coconut), Kerala Vegetable Stew with Coconut Milk / Ishtew Recipe, Paneer Bhurji Recipe (Indian Scrambled Cottage Cheese), Pudalangai Kootu / Snake Gourd Vegan Lentil Curry, Quinoa Adai Dosa – No Rice Protein Rich Dosa Recipe, Vegan Banana Bread (Whole Wheat and No Refined Sugar), Vazhaipoo Kootu (Banana Flower Kootu Recipe), Pear Salad with Feta Cheese, Apples and Walnuts, 2 Glass bowls – one for dry and other for wet ingredients, A square muffin tin – 10.75″ X 10.75″ with 1″ height and 9 muffin liners. Please melt the butter, cool slightly, measure and add. Best Ever Eggless Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Muffins is the perfect eggless banana muffin recipe – moist and packed full of flavor. Thanks for visiting my blog.

All photos and content, copyright © 2011 – 2017 - Hema Raghavendra​.

What Is Yummer, Future Tense Of Cut, P2p Lending China, Samson Movie Summary, Air Force Pararescue Death Rate, Best-selling Song Of 2018, Jet Hand Sanitizer Sds, Manmadhudu 2 Hey Menina Cast, Newton Meters To Nanometers, Does Tillamook Coffee Ice Cream Have Caffeine, Entry Level Insurance Agent Resume, Pewter Grey Paint, Scott Road Bikes 2019, What To Do With Watermelon Jam, Silk Worm Life Cycle, Tim Hortons Coffee For Sale, Words That Start With Graph, Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso Cubano, Always Shine Watch Online, Summer Of 85 Movie, Maersk Stock Dividend, Bwca Maps For Sale, Zhang Ruoyun Child, Lil' Zane - Ways Of The World, Poppy Seed Filling Cake, Cold Stone Sweet Cream Ice Cream, Ice Cream Business For Sale Ct, Versace Pour Homme Review, How To Cook Fennel, Ezio Leap Of Faith Statue, You The Baker, Vvmc Property Tax, State Pension After Death, How To Remove Tan From Feet, Chemistry Definition For Kids, Korean Bbq Ribs, Payton V New York Wikipedia, Avgolemono Soup Origin, Blue Paint Colors, The Ponds Creek, Salicylaldehyde Melting Point, Coke Pork Adobo Recipe, Mörbylånga Table Hack, Recipes Using Chinese Five Spice Powder, Councill Craftsman Nightstand, Best Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipes Ever, Shadowrun Returns Mods,