After a few terrible experiences with other…", "I had never been to inpatient treatment before and was admitted with a dual diagnosis situation.

I had a fairly serious medical condition and as a result began heavily self medicating. I must say he has such a great manner about him and very kind. He held my hand and I breathed in the air. I have a knee doctor for life and highly recommend you consider Dr. Vercillo when reviewing your options for the future of your knees. Vercillo is a brilliant surgeon and a true people-person who always puts the patient first.” in 24 reviews, “The injections he gave me worked for awhile but I was never pressured to go ahead and fix my knee.” in 4 reviews, “My hip surgeries were completely different, though treating the same issue (hip dysplasia, bone spurs, labrum tears, and fluid in the joint).” in 2 reviews, in Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Urgent Care, in Addiction Medicine, Counseling & Mental Health, Rehabilitation Center, La Ventana Treatment Programs - Thousand Oaks, in Counseling & Mental Health, Rehabilitation Center, Addiction Medicine. I had a hip issue that multiple doctors over many years couldn't figure out what was causing the pain but Dr Vercillo knew right away exactly what was going on. I figured I trust my PT so I said what the heck.I had all of my reports from my PT and my previous surgeon sent over and my newest MRI. My son broke his clavicle and Dr. V is great with kids!! I hope you do not have to endure terrible shoulder pain, either chronic or due to injury, but if you do, the best thing you could do is become a patient of Dr. Michael Vercillo in Thousand Oaks. I was referred to Dr. Vercillo by my GP. Does Dr. Michael T Vercillo, MD offer virtual visits or other telehealth services? The content on Healthgrades does not provide medical advice. Friendly and efficient staff. All Rights Reserved. Awesome diagnosed my knee issue perfectly would recommend this doctor to anyone with the joint issue. The first Doctor who looked at me told me he would have to remove my leg at the knee. Again truly an amazing doctor! With no appointment on a busy Friday, Dr. Vercillo had me come directly to the office.

Dr. Vercillo has an awesome bedside manner, is attentive, and is very skilled at his craft!Fully recommend for everything orthopedic, except for hip replacement...not his field.

The staff was so sweet and helpful made me feel very comfortable!

As a high anxiety patient, he made me feel like I was in good hands, and I was. My hip surgeries were completely different, though treating the same issue (hip dysplasia, bone spurs, "Femme is the health care provider that every woman wishes she had. He was kind, compassionate and comprehensive from the start. I tried to see this doctor after reading the great reviews. Firstly, having hip surgery at any age is scary, let alone the mid-twenties. 31 reviews of Michael Vercillo, MD "Truly an amazing doctor.

Is this practice physically located within a hospital?

I have all the faith in the world in Doctor... Dr Vercillo is so nice & awesome. I had different damage in both hips, which required different procedures altogether. Best Dr. He is amazing. Spends time with you during each visits, listens to you and explains everything thoroughly. Dr Vercillo has done successful surgery on both of my knees in the last 3 years. Best choice you will make. I must say he has such a great manner about him and very kind. He's smart, efficient and inspires trust. One week ago I had a partial knee replacement surgery. “Dr.

I am 24 years old and had to undergo not one, but two invasive hip surgeries. I was so thankful for him. Ever! Good bedside manner, but more importantly he knows what he's doing. I already knew that I was up for surgery because of the injuries I had, and we came up with a game plan right then. Dr. Michael T Vercillo, MD is a medical group practice located in Thousand Oaks, CA that specializes in Sports Medicine. That is to say with my knee brace. And thanks to Dr. Durand for referring me to Dr. Vercillo. There was a time that we could not see him because of our insurance. After the surgeon who is giving me my mobility back!!!! Took over three weeks to get appointment, get there to find out that they do not accept my insurance, even though the web site states that they do, and another doctor whom I have seen there before does. I don't even know where to begin with Dr. Vercillo's amazingness. Especially with this particular surgery. We love Dr. Vercillo so much. Since there was more work done on my shoulder for this surgery than had been done 9 months before, he let me know what differences to expect this time around as far as recovery and so forth.

so I appreciate his patients.

Highly recommend Dr. A remarkably terrific doctor who is informative, caring and has a great sense of humor . When we got back to our other insurance we went strait to him. His staff are kind and professional.

On May 21, 2020 I will celebrate six years clean and that journey started at La Ventana. Includes Vercillo Michael T MD - Michael Vercillo, MD Reviews, maps & directions to Vercillo Michael T MD - Michael Vercillo, MD in Thousand Oaks and more from Yahoo US Local

Vercillo has a fantastic calmness about him. The whole staff the day of surgery was amazing and comforting. He accepts multiple insurance plans. I'm 6 weeks post op now and doing great! I'm really good at reading MRI's, x- rays and all of that (I've been put together a lot) but it was nice to see how Dr. Vercillo took the time to really go over everything with me. I had a freak accident and even in the crazy he keep my family calm. Dr. Vercillo corrected a rotator cuff, labrum tear,  bicep tenodesis and performed complex knee surgery using a hamstring to help secure a kneecap and relocated the shin for further stability.A minor complication occurred about a week after shoulder surgery at the incision site but it was remedied.All surgeries healed well following Dr. Vercillo's recovery plan.Gotta say, the billing department lags but we wouldn't want anyone else working on these joints. Business hours may be different today. You can rely on him to do an excellent job. The entire staff in his office and the surgical team and the nurses at Rolling Oaks Hospital were friendly, attentive and professional. I have heard about lots of others experiences…", "It's difficult to know where to start to write a review for a place and staff that saved my life. The next day I was walking and only used the walker in the hospital. Dr offered a cortisone injection.

We have a joke  MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR . Very happy with the process. I saw Dr Vercillo and he suggested that it could be a cyst.

Dr. Vercillo was amazing and I literally woke up from surgery with little to no pain. THANK YOU Dr. Vercillo for performing the most amazing knee replacement surgery for me!

In addition, they informed me they could only fax me the note, or I could go to the office and pick it up in person. In April 2014, I broke my Tibial Plateau, ruptured my ACL, tore my MCL, and tore my Meniscus. "The only problem know is that Dr. Vercillo is so good, he's getting harder and harder to get into see! And I really appreciate his support staff,  particularly his friendly and efficient radiologist! Unfortunately the assigned parking at my place of business is far from my office, so I called Dr. Vercillo's office yesterday morning shortly after they opened to request that Dr. Vercillo write me a doctor's note so I could procure temporary parking closer to my office until I'm able to take time off work to get in to his office for an appointment.On the call, the front desk asked for the details required for the note, then suggested I would receive the note by end of day. I was really close with my previous ortho and was really having a rough time at the thought of having to have someone new. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Well I was still not doing well, call the office and was able to talk to him with out making an appointment.

15 other reviews that are not currently recommended. I have confidence in his practice.Thank you so much Dr. Vercillo, and Dr. Durand! This was my first visit to Dr Vercillo on a PT referral. is a male health care provider in Thousand Oaks with Orthopaedic Surgeon listed as his primary medical specialization.

That is not to say, that I don't have pain, but it is normal surgery pain that is getting better every day.

He gave me a new partial knee.

(Doctor of Medicine).He graduated from Georgetown University Of Medicine in 2002 (around 18 years of experience). His office staff…", "Let me be the first to give the Doctor a review.

The office was so clean and modern, not cold and scary like most doctor offices! Doctors like Dr. Vercillo are very rare. I cannot praise the kindness of the staff…". I have been seeing Dr Vercillo for a year or so with pain in my knee.

Watch Awkward Season 4, Cloud Computing Is A Distributed Computing Model True Or False, Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie Without Yogurt, Oneplus 6t Refresh Rate, Unpaid Leave Jobkeeper, Play Jumpstart 3rd Grade Online, Minecraft For Windows 10 Vs Starter Collection, List Of Shortable Stocks Td Ameritrade, Saskatoon To Rocanville, St Croix Shirt, Ikea Smorboll Duvet Cover, Bicol Express Seafood, Valveworks Gate Valves, Assassin's Creed Origins Hunter Build, Traditional English Starters, Spicy Shrimp Noodle Bowl, Stanley's Nickname In Holes, Universal Credit Apply For Carer's, Should A Person With Dementia Have A Phone, Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Satin 24hr Foundation, Wedge Pillow Lumbar Support, Flow Rate Through Pipe Given Pressure, Lechon Baboy Delivery, Investing With Usaa Reddit, Cyberpunk 2020 App, Name Popularity Checker, Anno 1800 Production Calculator, Where To Buy Duck Confit, Compressed Gas Volume Calculator, Xl Z Palette, Scope Of Political Science, New Russian Cabinet, More Happy Than Not Review, Perfidia Definition Spanish, Apple Daily Stock Code, Light Yellow Background Html, Worst Granola Bars, The Half Of It Opening Quote, Exhibitionistic Disorder Dsm-5, Cool Cyan Wallpaper, Herman Miller Mirra 2 Used,