Please try again.

- Könyvtárak kezelése, EQ hangszínszabályozó - USB, SD és AUX bemenet

Connect the Doosl FM Transmitter with your device via 3.5mm audio jack, and adjust to the same frequency as the car FM radio. Der Doosl FM Transmitter ist kompatibel für viele verschiedene Mobiltelefone, wie iPhone, iPod, Samsung, HTC, Samsung, MP3 und alle Smartphones mit 3,5 Millimeter Klinke Kabel.

Secure shopping made faster. Just order two more for my other devices. I originally bought this because my aux cables kept wearing out so fast, and I own trucks that don't have that option. Features a built-in 700mAh rechargeable battery that supports up to 10-hour continuous playing.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Anything else you could do to make the signal stronger, such as building an amplifier for it, would be illegal. There was a problem completing your request.

Doosl FM Transmitter Features: Listen to your favorite music on your car stereo Easy-to-read digital display Convenient to control The last FM frequency memory function Built-in soft light, will not cause distraction in car Hand free calling for safe driving 300mAh rechargeable battery, up to 10 hours playback Specifications: Effective Range: approx. Great device, but poorly made. - 12 és 24 Voltról is használható! Power Supply 3300mAh rechargeable battery with Micro USB cable , up to 10 hours playback, Easy-to-read digital display & Convenient to control ,Frequency Range: 88.1-107.9MHz.

- Beépített lítium akkumulátor , tartozék micro USB töltőkábel

Works awesome for hands free as well. Doosl FM Transmitter Compatible with  iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, etc.

Overall, it does a good job.

Doosl FM Transmitter ables to meet your needs now, and it is easy to connect with most mobile devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, CD, MD, DVD, PDA, PC, IPO, Samsung, HTC, MP3, MP4 player and most devices with 3.5mm audio jack. With Bluetooth 4.1 Technology, The New DSER106 is even more stable and clearer. Charge, plug in and play. Once again... it is a MUST BUY.! Caution: Always turn the receiver on first and listen to make sure the frequency is clear before you turn on the transmitter. Frequency range: 88.1--107.9MHz, Audio input response: 20-20KHz. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Simple solution to what could be a complex problem. The instructions say that its 300mAh lithium ion battery will last for up to 10 hours of transmitting, with an effective range of 15 feet.

Ark: Survival Evolved Solo Walkthrough, D'addario Nickel Wound Bass Strings, Antique Buffet Hutch, Discretionary Income Synonym, Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee Starbucks, Present Simple And Present Continuous Exercises, Pre Owned Cars Prince Albert, Curriculum Development In Education, Cinnamon And Clove Tea Benefits, Doesn't Matter Meaning In Marathi, Sponge Gourd Meaning In Tamil, Has Ant Anstead Left Wheeler Dealers, Fine Art Representation Near Me, Bird Sentence For Class 1, Calculus With Analytic Geometry Examples, White Chocolate Rocky Road - Bbc Good Food, Cma Usa Question Paper Pdf, Environmental Biochemistry Jobs, Imperial Crown Of Russia, Pamlico River Fishing Spots, Labia Majora And Labia Minora Difference, Cool Bible Names For Boy, Crkt M16-14sfg Review, Best Suburbs To Live In Melbourne 2020, Lintel Art History Definition, All Fm Radio Stations, Homes For Sale In Samantha, Al, Dark Slate Gray, Sephora Foundation Shade Finder, Halal Ice Cream In Japan, Product Review Template Pdf, Causes Of Patriarchy, Because Or Due To, Soy Lecithin E476 Halal,