The material appearing on LIVESTRONG.COM is for educational use only. I bought 6 cans. 08.

Start with fresh, cold water.

Unfortunately you will not be able to specify an expiration date during your online purchase. They offer several varieties and flavors to suit you and your family's individual tastes.

The Keurig coffee maker allows you to make coffee, tea and other beverages such as apple cider and hot chocolate, one cup at a time with Keurig K-Cups. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-403e2036-3fea-4ae5-8e9d-00bad4c106e5, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-f47b16d4-007-175bac54449813, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 04:44:51 GMT, Electrode, Comp-220b6507-62d7-4efc-b2cf-dd0fd05261f8, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-21951c78-007-175bad2b4bf039, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 04:59:32 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Treat yourself to an indulgent cup of coffee, guilt free. Consuming more than 500 to 600 mg of caffeine each day is considered unhealthy. $4.34 $ 4. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. She holds a bachelor's degree in business and technology and a master's degree in clinical psychology. Daily Goals. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.

This is just my absolute favorite coffee brands. It is this careful attention to detail that allows us to ensure you are getting the best quality coffee in your cup. Serving Size : 1 K-cup. . Product Title Don Francisco's Hawaiian Hazelnut Flavored, Ground C ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. GreenMountainCoffee.com: K-Cups Nutrition, U.S. Department of Agriculture: Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010, MayoClinic.com: You May Like Caffeine's Effects, But How Much is Too Much? Don Francisco Don Francisco - Vanilla Nut Coffee. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. ; March 9, 2011, MayoClinic.com: Caffeine Content for Coffee, Tea, Soda and More; October 3, 2009, PARTNER & LICENSEE OF THE LIVESTRONG FOUNDATION. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Sign up for exclusive offers, updates, and more good things brewing, plus 10% off your next coffee order. Walmart had everyone beat including Amazon. Log Food. Product Title Don Francisco's Vanilla Nut Flavored Ground Coffee, ... Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 3 reviews 3 ratings. I use a vintage percolator to make my coffee and hearing it percolate is a wonderful way to start my morning! It doesn't hold to its promise of having "a hint of vanilla"; instead, it smells like unwashed feet to me. Taste is highly subjective, and reviews are biased. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. 0 %--Protein. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page.

Don Francisco's Coffee. The KEURIG trademarks are owned by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. F. Gaviña & Sons, Inc. and its products are not affiliated with either Societe des Produits Nestle S.A. or Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.. The Keurig K-Cups are manufactured by the Green Mountain Coffee Company. Shemiah Williams has been writing for various websites since 2009 and also writes for "Parle Magazine." Just pop and go with our full range of coffee pods. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the LIVESTRONG.COM to be our favorite that we enjoy every morning with our breakfasts. Calorie Goal 2,000 cal. More at Donfranciscos.com. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Current Price $27.08 $ 27. As our family learned on our coffee estate in Cuba nearly 150 years ago, care is the most important step in cultivating quality coffee. Personally, this is my LEAST favorite coffee. We aim to show you accurate product information. Send me an email when my question is answered. See more details at. Additionally, coffee from Keurig K-Cups does not contain much nutritional benefit. . This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Electrode, Comp-bfffcdfc-da81-48bc-ad49-02c48e377938, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-2337de25-007-175bac37854d80, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 04:42:54 GMT, Don Francisco's Organic French Roast, Ground Coffee, Dark Roast, 10 oz,

Our process makes a difference. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Privacy Policy Terms of Use Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. 100% Arabica Coffee Blended with Natural and/or Artificial Flavors.

Calorie Goal 1,999 cal. F. Gaviña & Sons, Inc. and its products are not affiliated with either Societe des Produits Nestle S.A. or Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.. By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything.

* The NESPRESSO trademarks are owned by Societe des Produits Nestle S.A. 0 %--Carbs. Only available online or on the west coast mainly. BTW, the can I just opened is fresh and well within its "fresh by" date.

Point Of No Return Synonym, Plate Of Origin S01e02, Batman Vs Black Panther Prep, Banana Pudding Cake Recipe With Condensed Milk, Product Review Article Template, Vegetarian Curry Lasagna, Rocky Mountain Reaper 24 For Sale, Taiwanese Minced Pork Rice Calories, Darning Foot Brother, Boll Weevils In Flour, Wd Blue 1tb Ssd, Total Voters In Kokrajhar, Is Pomegranate Molasses Good For Weight Loss, White Chocolate Rocky Road - Bbc Good Food, Public Health Definition Pdf, Maire Name Meaning, 10 Sodium Hydroxide Melting Point, Banana Muffins 4 Bananas, Faith Jokes One Liners, Love Looks Better Lyrics Meaning, Alton High-speed Rail Station, Parmesan Crusted Chicken With Mayo, Chamaedorea Elegans Care, Jamie Oliver Keep Cooking And Carry On Lamb Biryani, E-commerce Graphic Designer Job Description, How To Make Relationship Strong With Boyfriend, Peppermint Candy Food, Constitution Of Belgium, Simple Short Rib Marinade Recipe, Bob Bob Ricard Dress Code, Cancun, Mexico Resorts, Brie Vs Camembert Nutrition, Fido Phone Number Availability, Zyxel Emg3425-q10a Manual, Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane, Herb To Oil Ratio For Infusion, Dark Chocolate And Mint, Mamrie Hart And Chip, How To String A Classical Guitar, Awara Paagal Deewana Full Movie Online, Icc Incoterms 2010 Pdf, The Nordic Baking Book Recipes, Authentic German Goulash Recipe With Beef And Paprika, Wet N Wild Stick Foundation, Toffee, Dionne Warwick - What The World Needs Now, What Is Paternity Leave Like, Tim Hortons Philippines Delivery, Time Warner Cable Maine Login, Memorial Garden Ideas, Where Is Preferences In Word 365, Book Of Watchers Pdf, Funeral Signs For Cars, Mainstays Headboard With Nailheads, Can You Substitute Gorgonzola For Feta, Osoyoos Desert Model Railroad, Buddy Vs Duff 2020, Select The Appropriate Word, Samsung J7 Plus Screen Replacement, Places To Avoid In Mexico, Gpm/ft2 To Lpm/m2, Edward Lee Restaurant, The Millionaire Real Estate Agent Review, Realistic Game Speed Nba 2k20, Samsung Note Series, Adjudicated Property Meaning, Trader Joe's Hot Chocolate Nutrition, Ets 2 Car Mods, King Bed In A Bag, Morgan Robertson Geography, Phrases For Advantages And Disadvantages, Benefits Of Eating Papaya For Skin, Jamie Kennedy Experiment Streaming, How To Play Illusion Card Game, Que Es Nogada, Baliwag Liempo Recipe, Bbq Chicken Skewers Marinade, Six-guns Pc Requirements, Kahlua Iced Coffee, Vegan Lemon Blondies, Vbtlx Vs High Yield Savings, Slimming World Slow Cooker Chicken Chasseur, Herb Plants Delivered, Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition Thumbsticks,