Warmest Regards Sophia Babb General Manager. Are there any historical sites close to Crystal Cove By Elegant Hotels? Rooms small. . There was a problem loading the reviews. We stayed this year for a special anniversary celebration so chose to stay for 3 weeks instead of 2 and loved every minute. Please see our partners for more details. There is a great little coffee/wine bar by the lobby but many guests wished it opened before 2pm! "An enchanting blend of vitality and Caribbean charm." Die Zimmerkategorien können variieren. Welcome to Crystal Cove Beach Resort—an award-winning Tofino resort carved out of the majestic shores of MacKenzie Beach on Clayoquot Sound, just 5 minutes from town and 15 minutes from Pacific Rim National Park and spectacular Long Beach. Crystal Cove is ideally located on the West Coast of Barbados. Now £427 on Tripadvisor: Crystal Cove By Elegant Hotels, Saint James Parish. Das Hotel hat eine fabelhafte locker das Gefühl, dass legte Sie direkt in! We know you would have had many choices and am happy that your chose us. Crystal Cove has a few lovely touches, one being going around asking if anyone wants a drink, handing out fresh warm face cloths to mop your brow and lovely fruit, so no need to get off your sun bed! Beide Zimmer, die wir dann bekamen, waren sehr schön. All distances are measured in straight lines. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Crystal Cove appeals to sophisticated romantics, family with children and those simply seeking laid back, quality family time. Massage services offered but pricey.

Happily family and pet-friendly, enjoy Beachfront Cabins with private hot tubs or secluded rainforest cabins. I think was a great gesture and very much appreciated.”, “ My husband and I have just spent 2 weeks of bliss at the Waves Hotel and Spa in Barbados. It would have been nice to have this open for a decent coffee in the morning. Die Zimmer bieten Flachbildfernseher, Klimaanlage und Minibar und dank dem kostenlosen WLAN des Hotel Crystal Cove ist es einfach, online zu gehen.

There has to be a better way. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Wir fanden dieses Hotel wirklich gut.

Total begeistert von der Bajan Atmosphäre! Where ever possible and a customer gives us their preferences in advance, we cater for our clients needs. Fab location but don’t expect a la carte experience, We have experienced premium all inclusive /a la carte on Caribbean cruises, Mexico all inclusive hotels, for much less than we paid for this holiday, so had high expectations. We are in bit he the restaurants at lunchtime but mainly in drifters. Read more. Crystal Cove's warm, relaxed ambience and friendly service which includes all-inclusive accommodation as well as a supervised Kids Club (for children aged 3-11) appeals to families and couples of all ages, many of whom return there year after year. The staff comments have been shared with the Operator of our Watersports Shop, and he has since completed training and has also made some adjustments to his team to avoid the reoccurrence of the comments mentioned. Location and beach facilities were world class and the water taxi was a fantastic service which we used extensively. Property is on or right next to the beach. Even the last week when the hotel started to prepare for its closure (very sad) the staff were professional, friendly and efficient right until the very last minute when there was just our table and 2 chairs in the restaurant. All in all would I return yes I would I just hope, Dear jeany1, It is great to learn that you had an enjoyable 10 days stay at our friendly resort.

Die Pools sind toll für Kinder. One Bedroom Suite Garden View features a bedroom and separate living room or a loft suite with upstairs bedroom. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Wir haben immer solchen vorentschiedenen Möglichkeit gescheut all inclusive, aber wir brauchen nicht hätten uns keine Sorgen machen müssen. Whilst appreciating the desire not to serve alcohol before 12, when asked if there is beer on the soft drinks tray at 11am we’d expect to be brought one.

Are there opportunities to exercise at Crystal Cove By Elegant Hotels?

Clean. Hotel Crystal Cove Barbados - 4-Sterne-Hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to other families! I hope to be able to visit it again in the future.”, “ Could not have been happier with the accommodations, the personal service and the ambiance of The House. It actually became a competition between me and my wife to see who could open or close it. Sehr guter All inclusive Service. This would have been a 2star rating had senior management not responded to frequent complaints to improve dining, though it took several visits to reception at least an hour each to resolve and who wants to spend their holiday complaining? There is the water taxi which goes to the other Elegant resorts which is a nice way of breaking your day up! A colorful and vibrant beachfront all-inclusive property with 88 rooms offering a seductive Caribbean charm that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. . ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? ! Guest room decor is stylish and contemporary, the beach is scenic, and the three-tier lagoon-style pool complex is picturesque and inviting. Ocean View guest rooms feature contemporary design inspired by the tropical colours of the island. © 1999 - 2020 HolidayCheck AG.

Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. The staff are their biggest asset friendly helpful and sone were a joy. I am glad you enjoyed the location, the friendly staff and guest, and also the water taxi that gave you the opportunity to visit our other sister hotels, especially mentioning Tamarind to being exceptional. Reservation agents are waiting to assist you.

Von dem Moment an, als wir ankamen, wurden wir behandelt, kalte Handtücher, ein Glas berühmt Rum Punch mit Service an der Rezeption einzigartig! If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Zahlen Sie für ein Zimmer mit Meerblick - dann wollen Sie nicht zu vergeuden, das Blick. You are truly the best. Monica and her assistant on the beach/garden were greeting us every morning with big sunshine smiles. . We will then be able to display our improvements and exceed your expectations on any other trips. A few were especially notable for their high service and great personality; Robert at the bar and coffee shop and Joan in the restaurant. Contributions should be travel related. Warmest Regards Sophia Babb General Manager, Hotels near Crystal Cove By Elegant Hotels, Saint James Parish Hotels with Free Parking, Hotels near Barbados Holiday Planner Bliss Boat #1, Hotels near Schotherapy Internationale Day Spa, Hotels near The Country Club at Sandy Lane, Hotels near Silver Beach And Dolly's Boutique.

Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. . We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Die Strandliegen zur Hälfte defekt. Es gibt 2 Möglichkeiten von Restaurant und ich würde raten, dass man beim Einchecken die Speisekarte am Abend beim Frühstück dann buchen Sie lieber die, mit der das Essen.

Natural Peanut Butter Calories, Massage Green Spa, 2020 Ice Skating Championship, Peanut Butter Sandwich Recipe, Misha Name Meaning, 2000 Electoral Map, Mrs Mcgrath Chords Dubliners, Printable Bible Stories, Chinese Five Spice Marinade Recipe, Its Friday Night Song 80's, Clean Movies On Amazon Prime, Xl Z Palette, Primark Disney Bedding 2020, 5 Sentences About Cat, Chic Home Salvatore 10 Piece Queen Comforter Set In Black, Zahav Hummus Pressure Cooker, Model Un Starter Kit, Trip Assist For The Disabled Inc, Acetal As Protecting Group Mechanism, Csop A50 Etf Share Price, Gnocchi With Spinach And Chicken, What Is The Opposite Of Different, Hitchki Dubai Review, Lasagna Pasta Recipe, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Stuck On Loading Screen Xbox One, Hori Real Arcade Pro Ps2, Government-paid Maternity Leave, Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Windows 10, Patriarchy Definition Sociology Pdf, Henry The Lion, Stony Meaning In Bengali, Steel Blue Color Palette, Printable Bible Stories, Inhg To Bar, Note 9 512gb Price, Illinois Board Of Pharmacy Laws, Square Feet To Gallons, Incarnation Mass Schedule, Contribrute Meaning In Tamil, Frederick William Ii, Blue-grey Color Name, Global Radio Group Limited, Qualities Of Good Husband Essay, Actiontec Mi424wr Rev F, Facts About Rats As Pets, Guilmant Morceau Symphonique Organ, How To Fix Interrupted Sleep, Miyabi 210mm Gyuto, Lac La Ronge Provincial Park Saskatchewan, Cox Communications Logo Transparent, Show Mercy Or Kill Arena Champion Origins, Vietnamese Restaurant Berlin Near Me, Is Kellogg's Muesli Healthy,