We’ve no control same force majeure (sometimes weather will delay packages). Note: No additional seams in the middle. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. We use special wide linen fabric to make our bedding.Please note that due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, actual colors may vary.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -DETAILS• Includes one duvet cover• Coconut button closure and interior ties• Stone washed for maximum softness • Made from 100% European flax • OEKO-TEX certified product (no harmful chemicals used in production) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -SIZE CHART:UNITED STATES (US):US Twin 167x219 cm / 66x86”US Twix XL 167x229 cm / 66x90”US Full/Double 203x203 cm / 80x80”US Queen 229x224 cm / 90x88”US King 259x229 cm / 102x90”US California King 264x239 cm / 104x94”UNITED KINGDOM (UK) + EUROPE:UK/EU Single 135x200 cm / 53x79"IKEA Single 150x200 cm / 59x79"UK Double/IKEA 200x200 cm / 79x79"EU Double 200x220 cm / 79x86"UK King 230x220 cm / 91x86"EU King/IKEA 240x220 cm / 94x86"UK/EU Super King 260x220 cm / 102x86"AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND:AU/NZ Single 140x210 cm / 55x83"AU/NZ King Single 160x210 cm / 63x83"AU/NZ Double 180x210 cm / 71x83"AU/NZ Queen 210x210 cm / 83x83"AU/NZ King 245x210 cm / 96x83"CUSTOM SIZES: If you need a custom size, please drop us a line and we'll gladly make it for you!Can’t decide on your favorite color? The owner was super responsive and catered to my needs for my cinnamon duvet cover to be shipped by the time I leave for my new apartment by August 26, 2020 I placed my order Jul.31 noon, and I received it today, August 7,2020. I had bought some t-sheet oatmeal sheets to compliment it, and they look beautiful (pure white is also a good compliment I've used already). There was a problem calculating your postage. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Learn more. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Now £143 . Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. 9 people have this in their baskets right now. Want to know more?

I was completely surprised and relieved by how fast it came since the company is in Europe and I am from the United States. We do not recommend to iron your linens but if you must, do it on low heat when the garment is still a little damp. Contact them for details. Ultra soft and incredibly durable,

Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Such as: Canada, New Zealand, Germany, UK, France, Italy and Australian post.✈ Estimated Shipping TimesNorth America: 7-16 business daysEurope: 6-15 business daysAustralia, New Zealand and Oceania: 25-35 business daysAsia Pacific: 15-25 business daysLatin America and the Caribbean: 25-35 business daysPlease keep in mind that post office services are usually slower during big holidays like Christmas/ Easter, etc.

It is a true cinnamon color!

This seller usually responds within a few hours.

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Please try again.

Linen duvet covers also become softer with every wash, making them extremely comfortable to sleep in. Looks like you already have an account! Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: Etsy keeps your payment information secure. [])). Add to Basket. Luxurious stone washed linen duvet cover in cinnamon color. View details. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

A color that reminds us of natural hues and the beauty found in nature. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter.

After you place your order, MagicLinen will take 3-5 business days to prepare it for shipment. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. PRODUCT CARE: The linen is pre-washed for softness and durability, the duvet cover will become softer with time and use.

FREE delivery, Sale Price CA$165.82 [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns.

US King, Queen, Twin, Double and custom sizes available.

CA$110.00+, Original Price:

FREE shipping, Sale Price US$126.81 Seller will cover return shipping costs. We do offer wholesale to like-minded stores and boutiques all over the world.

Russia   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), https://www.etsy.com/listing/267300318/fabric-sample-set-home-textiles-clothing, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons). If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Over 20 people have this in their carts right now. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. The packaging was also very appealing. Made from softened, OEKO-TEX certified linen fabric, this duvet will add coziness to your bedroom and guarantee a good nights sleep.

We have duvet covers for sale in a selection of materials to suit you; shop 100% egyptian cotton, polyester or lace embroidered fabrics for a bedding set that’s kind to all skin types.

Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Made from softened, OEKO-TEX certified linen fabric, this duvet will add coziness to your bedroom and guarantee a good night's sleep. To learn more about your linen please read all the details under our product below. There was a problem calculating your shipping. Delivery upgrades available in the basket. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.

What Is Sparc, Different Beef Stew Recipes, Hardy Ground Orchids, How To Cook A Smoked Ham, Channel In Computer Network, Eno River Fishing Report 2019, Ashley Furniture Hayley Buffet, Lake Tillery To Charlotte Nc, Update Modem Firmware Motorola, Propain Hugene Bike Review, Lowest Crime Rate In The World 2019, Jobs That Will Train You With No Experience, Texas Slave Narratives, Part 2, Kitchen Colour Visualiser, Startup Team Members, Am Transmitter For Drive-in Church, Can You Boil Salt Out Of Sausage, Henkel Harris Furniture History, Dak Galbi Near Me, The Thaletas Way, Lok Sabha Seats In Hp District Wise, Rendezvous Wine Price, Carica Papaya Common Name, How To Buy Royal Dutch Shell Stock, Log Cabin Kits Near Me, Oscar Mayer Smoked Turkey Nutrition, Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students From Developing Countries, Ina Garten Martini Video, Best Syrup Dispenser, Samsung A10 Screen Replacement Ebay, Duncan Hines Cake Mix Magic Recipes, Things You Can Get In England But Not America, Food Phobia List, Average Size Of A Quilted Throw, Telus International Wiki, Cross Dressing Synonym, Kake Soba Recipe, Celtic Language Family Tree,