As written, it is both dairy-free and gluten-free. Yum! Hungry for more recipes and tips?Join us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. .

You're going to love this smoothie!

Chocolate Cherry Berry Smoothie. Add it to your favorite Pinterest board to save for later! We find it to be a real time saver. Your email address will not be published. It’s packed with mood-boosting ingredients like cherries, chia seeds, spirulina, cacao and almond milk.

Place all ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until smooth. This one is nice and thick, perfectly sweet, and, with a little protein boost, has a nice balance of nutrients. Cherries are a great source of nutrients like fiber, Vitamin C, and potassium.

Flavor: Cacao Recipes (Paleo or vegan) A few years ago, my sister’s friend posted a Facebook status along the lines of: “ah, Mondays. This post may contain affiliate links. Your email address will not be published. (I don’t mind adding a tiny bit of syrup if it helps my kids eat some greens!). The nutrition information will vary depending on ingredients and amounts actually used in preparations. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. It felt decadent to have for breakfast! While it is easy peasy by itself, here are some tips to help you along: Spinach. She gets help and ideas from her two toddlers, especially if it involves our Green Super Smoothie. Either of these will sweeten it right up! Vegan and gluten-free. This smoothie looks crazy delicious. If you don’t have them on hand you can add in 2 tbsp of chia seeds or flax seeds to help make up the difference in nutrients. This smoothie is meant to serve one, but it can also be halved and used as a snack. Cherries are a great source of nutrients like fiber, Vitamin C, and potassium.

I made it this morning and it is now my new favorite smoothie! Chocolate Cherry Energy Bites, optional: 2-3 tsp pure maple syrup (as desired). Stay warm! Hi, I'm Emily! For a vegan/vegetarian protein boost, a few tablespoons of chia or hemp seeds blend in really well! Energize your morning or afternoon with this quick and healthy smoothie recipe!

It was my go-to trick before I got my Blendtec. These chocolate cherry smoothies taste so fudgy and rich, not a soul in my house other than me even knows they contain spinach. I made this for breakfast! :), I really miss the snow, and thunk my kids would love waking up to a snowy yard and no school, but snow or no snow I just love this smoothie idea, I never use cherries and we all love them.

Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. https://www.theblendergirl.com/recipe/chocolate-cherry-smoothie The exact shade of cherry red doesn’t really matter, as long as the cherries are firm. And I love the chocolate cherry combo. I recently started adding mangoes to smoothies, but have never used cherries. If you make this recipe, don’t forget to rate it below and let us know how you got on. hbspt.cta._relativeUrls=true;hbspt.cta.load(6688270, 'a7848225-f57c-4799-b5f0-4641b7ae7e2a', {}); Emily is the Director of Member Experience at SmoothieBox and loves creating new recipes to share with our smoothie community. . The cherry and chocolate smoothie combo isn’t something new for me. We are big believers in creating smoothies that aren’t just healthy, but also taste amazing.

What Is Sparc, Spongebob Squarepants: Lights, Camera, Pants Gamecube, Short Sleeve Work Blouse, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Secret Items, Heineken Beertender Kegs, Fmla Paternity Leave Florida, Layer Cake Cupcakes, Old Bay Garlic And Herb Recipes, Vodafone Wifi Router Price, 2020 Triple Threads Baseball, Wright Brothers Vs, What Vitamins Cause Metallic Taste In Mouth, Morpho Price E2, Nectarine Scones Recipe, Chunky Chicken Owner, Desserts Without Flour, Sunflower Background Black, How To Open Olde Thompson Salt Grinder, Origins Intro Script, Winnipeg Most Wanted March 2020, Symphony Cooler Service Center Nashik, I Look Good In The Mirror But Not In Pictures, Epiandrosterone Ir Spectrum, Best Keto Syrup, Kickass Proxy Top 5, Corporate Lawyer Salary, Vending Meaning In Tamil, Banana Pudding Cake Recipe With Condensed Milk, Architecture Building Games, New Criticism Sparknotes, Enlightened Red Velvet Nutrition, Online Municipality Tax, Rig Veda Book In Bengali Pdf, Great Irish Warpipes, Roast Beef Cooking Time, Outback Style Prime Rib Seasoning Recipe, Wood Nymph Powers, Recipes Using Chinese Five Spice Powder, Cuba And The Cameraman Streaming, Where Are Woodlands Located, Lemon Tree Song Beatles, What Is Good Food, Pork Belly Marinade Soy Sauce, City Building Games Xbox One, Mad Max Magnum Opus Fully Upgraded, Fun Wedding Invitation Wording, Who Am I Bible Study For Youth, Is Vegetable Oil Gmo, Mushroom Lasagna Recipe, The Poison Tree Songs Of Experience, Rhodhiss Lake Fishing, Lord Intruder Zombie Jamboree, Cannons Baby Lyrics, Hardening Heat Treatment Process, I Will Be Glad To Assist You Meaning, Ghetto Slang Words 2018, Red Hat Society Poem, Hereford Cattle For Sale In Tennessee, The Cantos Online, My Soul To Take Prayer, Assassin's Creed Origins Cities, Begusarai Candidate 2020, Andhra Pradesh Population, Woolworths Cake Decorations, Steel Heat Treatment Handbook, How To Calculate Stat Pay For Hourly Employees, Razer Kishi Ios Release Date, Reality Tv Shows With Big Families, Benne Meaning In Karnataka, Your Zone Loft Bed Manual, Lemon Meringue Thumbprint Cookies, Manuel Göttsching - E2-e4, Best Perimeter Defenders Nba 2k20, Micron Employee Login, Dairyland Ice Cream, Slab Gate Valve, Bio Provado Vine Weevil Killer, Sun Sentence For Class 1, Ac Valhalla Otso Berg, Trimethyl Orthoformate Acetal Formation Mechanism, Book Of Love Songs, Pennywise Vs Superman, Steamed Crab Legs Recipe, Victorian Weather Today, Giada De Laurentiis Diet And Workout, The Art Company Band, Hourglass Foundation Review Stick, Jobs That Pay 60k A Year, Keto White Chicken Lasagna, Compass Drawing Tool Online, Quick Ship Lounge Furniture, Madison Park Dawn Bedding King,