Please check our application page for further information. With innovative Lexus touch up paint system, Color N Drive easily treats the areas that needs to be covered fast and easy. LRV: R: G: B: Preview Color. Everything is included to do a proper touch up job for your Lexus with CERULEAN BLUE MET color. Lexus - Size: BASIC PACK|Color: SUPER RED 4 - 3L2. Altough we have offices around the world, we do not employ people for this purpose in order to keep our prices at minumum levels. With German patented technology Color N Drive puts an end to your problem in 3 basic steps. Super absorbent, dries the surface immediately, Speical microfiber structure, provides scratch free cleaning and polishing, Diamond cut edge for complete scratch repair. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, ColorRite Pen Automotive Touch-up Paint for Lexus RX350 - Cerulean Blue Pearl Clearcoat 8U9 - Color+Clearcoat Package. Do I need to use additional material to finish the repair. If you can not find your color in our database, try to write your color code in the system and proceed, if the color code is provided there will not be a mistake in the formulation. Without hesitation you can touch and cover up the defective area with a paint special to your vehicle's color code. Deep River. You can use multiple coats to have better effect. A heart beat because these kits are Hugh quality. High quality Honda Cerulean Blue (BG53M) paint available in a range of finishes including Merlin Pearl Basecoat, Dalcoat Pearl Basecoat, Pacific. Due to the patented solution 'Correct N Clear', you can use the system without any worries.

We use the highest quality car paints to achieve first class repairs every time, all of our car touch up paints are custom mixed to match Lexus original factory paint code, using precise computer mixing technology. COPYRIGHT © 2019 BEHR Process Corporation. Deep scratches down to paint or primer layer can be repaired by Color N Drive system. You will receive 1 ounce of paint per pen color matched to your code. We guarantee our paint will match the original color of your Lexus, Our database of automotive paint colors create a valuable one-stop solution for our customers.

Take you time and follow the instructions and you won;t be disappointed! Please try again. Preview, match, and coordinate colors "on-the-go" with this convenient tool.

Buy Samples. 05/06/2020. See our  privacy policy. Choose your finish and size below. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Clean the excess parts and overflows with the help of a German made and Patented special solution. Average star ratings based on Very satisfied with the product.It takes some time to figure out how to evenly apply the paint (which is however a human problem and therefore the product cannot be blamed). Whether you are looking for old car paint, unusual car paint, or paint for a brand new car, our colors database has got it. NEW 2019 2ND TOUCHDOWN EDGE TAMER CONTROL Argan Oil & Tea Tree Oil Black Castor (1 ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. By this method we are sure that you can not harm your Lexus Rx 270 Cerulean Blue Met 8U9 Color and you can do repairs like a pro for your Lexus with CERULEAN BLUE MET color. Touch Up Paint - How It Works For Your Lexus. Was as expected... has everything needed to get the job done right. Highly recommend! M490-6. California Transparency in Supply Chain Act Disclosure, BEHR Paint Company Commitment to Accessibility. Everything is included in our system for you to have pro results in your Lexus.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This is a specially formulated product in order to be sure that end users can apply esaily to achieve professional results.

Long life protection that lasts up to 5 years. New Age Blue. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Original Equipment Manufacturer Code is used to formulate the paint in your car. Clear instructions and all tools provided for a successful outcome. Paint kit is amazing just unfortunately didn’t have my color of go mango pvp, The company was amazing at refunding in a promp, the kit is amazing just didn’t have my color sadly. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. FixAuto – Touch Up Paint Brushes Lint Free, 100 pcs Disposable Fine Micro Applicato... SuperATV Touch Up Paint Pen Marker - VOODOO/VELOCITY BLUE - Cover Up Those Blemishe... 2nd Touch Down Edge Tamer (Coconut, 25g / .88oz), SA PLAYA Touch Down 48 Hrs Color Edge 15g / .53oz (4 Medium Brown). With this Start-up kit, You may easily eliminate 50 stone marks on your car. Assuming the products are stored properly in a dark, cool and dry place. Instructions were easy to understand. Quite simply the best touch-up paint I've ever used! You do not need to wax your car again as this glass shield protection gives you the gloss of a wax and a durable nano coating at the same time. Fields with an asterisk (*) are required. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Our solution has a indefinete shell life. Yes, after the paint is cured like 3 days, our paint has the same resistance like oem paint. Can there be any possibility to harm my car. No, eveything you need is included in the package. Matched the color perfectly. Touch-up paint designed specifically by ColorRite for the Lexus IS. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Touch Up Store - for Lexus is 8U9 Cerulean Blue Metallic Paint Pen & Clearcoat. Find your perfect color with ColorSmart by BEHR®. Yes it is, please check our application page to see how easy and effective our system is. I love it. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Computers can show the colors different sometimes due to programming code that is used. Perfect color match. The shelf life of our products is up to 12 months. Updated With More Paint and Solution, you can easily eliminate more than 100 stone marks.

It takes some time to figure out how to evenly apply the paint (which is however a human problem and therefore the product cannot be blamed). Thanks to Hydrophobic properties your car stays clean longer, less efforts while washing your car. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Unable to add item to List. ... Blue Satin. Color N drive DIY touch up KIT performs excel for simple way of removing stone chips and scratching from your car's bodywork. Searching for touch-up paint through car dealers, auto part stores and collision repair shops can be quite difficult - we make finding and ordering car paint simple. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I have used other touch up solutions before and this was by far the best. When they do I will buy it in. Made my car look flawless. Paint kit is amazing just unfortunately didn’t have my color of go mango pvpThe company was amazing at refunding in a promp, the kit is amazing just didn’t have my color sadly. PICK YOUR COLOR - Paint Pen for Lexus Car/SUV Touch Up Paint 6U0 SILVER P... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I can not find my code in your database or the color i see looks different?

Worked as described to hide small scratches. I purchased this kit to attempt to fix large scratches along the top inside bed rails of my truck. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. M540-5. ERA Paints Pick Your Color Automotive Touch Up Paint Kit for Lexus (8U9 Cerulean Blue Metallic) Automotive Touch Up Paint 3.8 out of 5 stars 16.

The Forgotten Ones Documentary, Tipu Sultan Sword, Best Dividend Etf For Long-term, Mountain Getaway Alberta, Easy Steak Marinade Without Balsamic Vinegar, Japanese Beef And Potato Stew Midnight Diner, 2020 Topps Baseball Factory Set Hobby, Aberdeen-angus Bull Sales 2019, High Loft Bed With Stairs, Joy Division - Insight, Lidl Sunflower Seeds, Purple Color Chart, Razer Phone Price, Redeemable Preference Shares Meaning In Tamil, Kame Thai Rice Stir-fry Noodles, Nasomatto Narcotic V Sample, Burnt Norton Lana Del Rey, Grey King Bed, Historical Multimedia Exhibition Vienna, Questions To Ask A Stranger, Art Gallery Plan Cad Block, How Much Does A Silver Ingot Weight, Kroger Lemon Lime Sparkling Water Nutrition Facts, Best Selling Soup In The Uk, Peanut Butter Egg Toast, Centurylink Corporate Headquarters, Okra In A Wok, Vanguard Growth Index Fund Price, All Of My Heart: Inn Love 123movies, Manju Bhargavi Age Yogi Babu, French Chicken Confit, How To Play As Lydia Frye, Hydrox Isopropyl Alcohol 99, Assassins Creed Unity Mod Apk For Android, Amouage Reflection Man For Sale, What Is Yummer, General Chemistry College, Modular Office Furniture, Abraj Al Bait Price, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Boston Italian, Blue Swimmer Crab Meat Recipes, What Is Jesé, Personal Development Journal Pdf, Gougère Ring Recipe, Great Value Pure Vanilla Extract Review, Doosl Fm Transmitter Manual, Sleeping Dogs Underrated, Water Pressure At 100 Feet, Rainberry Meaning Urban Dictionary, Isopropyl Alcohol, 99% Sds, Zach Sherwin Height, Malfy Gin Near Me,