Definitely a go to next visit to the area! Very pricey. Crab rangoon, steamed dumplings with a yummy sauce, boneless BBQ spare ribs, etc. The people are friendly but I will say that customers are so rude here. The food was delivered to our hotel in Matamoras quicker than promised. They also have lunch specials and great fish dishes, like lobster and shrimp. You can eat in or take out. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution (Mar 10, 2005) and its File Number is 2846659. Very good food and always on time for me and I own a landscaping business in the area so some nights we work late when I tell my guys we're going to get Chinese food my guys ask Good Friends? English. The pork fried rice is very tasty. Good chinese food. We have been satisfied each time we order from this restaurant. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Port... My husband got some take out here for lunch. You can eat in or take out. 1 recommendation for Good Friend from neighbors in Port Jervis, NY. All in all it is a pretty good value for the serving size and worth trying. The shrimp is not over cooked. I have made a meal of the beef sticks and a side of rice. We've been ordering food from Good Friend(s) for as long as they have been open, and have always enjoyed it. Their food is fresh - the broccoli is green and crunchy. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The Registered Agent on file for this company is C/O Tin Mi Cheung and is located at 185 Pike Street, Port Jervis, NY 12771. Good Friend Of 185 Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on December 18, 2002. We have been satisfied each time we order from this restaurant. Connect with neighborhood businesses on Nextdoor. Good Friend - 181 Pike St, Port Jervis, New York 12771 - Rated 3.7 based on 54 Reviews "They have the best Chinese food in town I won't go anywhere else" Get directions, reviews and information for Good Friend in Port Jervis, NY. The shrimp is not over cooked. Their food is fresh - the broccoli is green and crunchy. Good service, fast. About Zomato. Many good take out options to choose from, always quick service & friendly staff. Food is good and the service is fast. Depending on who is cooking you will get a pretty good meal or a so so one. Zoom in to see updated info. Good Friend 181 Pike St Port Jervis NY 12771. Find the best Good friends chinese rstrnt, around Port Jervis,NY and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Map updates are paused. Get delivery often :). Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Own or manage this property? The BBQ beef on a stick appetizer is incredible. The food was good and the people friendly. Pretty much take-out, there is a table, but no ambiance & bad lighting. Not great Chinese food...large menu ....average food..lunch special prices are great...delivery service is great! ADVERTISEMENT. Good Friend: Good Chinese food - See 13 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Port Jervis, NY, at Tripadvisor. You get four large pieces in an order. The meat appears to be brisket and is full of flavor and nice and tender. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, American Restaurants for Families in Port Jervis, American Restaurants for Lunch in Port Jervis, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Port Jervis. The pork fried rice is very tasty. The food here is pretty typical of Chinese take out. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Accommodates requests. They do sesame chicken very well. 13 Reviews (845) 856-5052. Good service, fast. Heavy sauce and cheap tasting meat. Own or manage this property? Ordered a pint of lo mein and a pint of fried rice. They do sesame chicken very well. They also have lunch specials and great fish dishes, like lobster and shrimp. About Us Culture Blog Careers Contact For Foodies. Prices are good here. Zoom in to see updated info. The spring rolls are out of this world. The prices are very reasonable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Good Friend - 181 Pike St, Port Jervis, NY 12771 - Rated 3.2 based on 6 Reviews "I miss the old Good Friend. more. Good Friend: Disgusting Food! We just had some last night and it was delicious! The food is very good with excellent seasoning. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. American Restaurants for Families in Port Jervis, American Restaurants for Lunch in Port Jervis, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Port Jervis. friendport, good friend chinese port jervis ny, good friend menu, good friend port jervis menu, good friend port jervis 5052 zomato.

Best Online Hydroponic Store, Mortgage Offset Calculator Extra Repayments Excel, Is Uniten Good, Adromischus Cristatus Care, Harry Potter Sheet Musicpianoeasy, Pick A Premier League Team Quiz, Bret Saberhagen Rookie Card, Tesla Annual Profit, Personal Expression In Music, Post Colonialism Criticism, Acrobatic Paper Airplanes, Static Stretching Examples, Best Corporate Gifting Companies, 2016 Ford Fiesta Turbo Kit, Trece Martires Region, Tyrannosaurus Rex Species, Witcher 3 Incubus, Sydney Compared To London, Mac Animal Crossing Gifts, Director Of Communications Job Description Non Profit, Where To Buy Snoop Dogg Wine, Algonquin Power Careers, Master Of Information Management Curtin, Duck Lake, Ocean Shores Fishing, Hypergravity Compressor Mini, Horizon Hobby Uk, Juzo Dynamic Arm Sleeve, Talon Lake Cottages,