If this is the service that they are providing, don't ever buy from this company. Very keen to take payment though, have you wait 3 months, not deliver when supposed to, cancelling without informing customers, and waste time waiting in, no way of getting replies from them. AND BLAMING the current situation as I have no updates or solutions I can offer her. Really disappointed! © 2020 Trustpilot A/S. The instructions were borderline illegible and it took three adults seven hours to put together. Reply. That’s why I’m writing this review to warn others. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM BENSONS FOR BEDS EVER AGAIN! Was told, make the bed up and when a replacement arrives dismantle it again. however after spending nearly £900 upon arrival we received just the bed base and the mattress (a divan bed)I contacted bensons to ask them what the difference was between a bed set and a divan bed, they could provide no explanation. He then put the re selection through and said the order would be confirmed over night and I would receive an email the following day. Very easy to talk to very good communication and great delivery service, Good service,good beds,good value= good sleep.

I'm guessing covid is affecting things. I then received an email on the 22nd of August to say that the delivery has been rescheduled to the 10th September due to a supplier delay. I have had a delivery which was incomplete. Had all the info and dimensions I required to make my purchase online and found the product reasonably priced.

When it eventually arrived it was chipped, scratched and ripped. Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously. "Customer services guy said if not entirely happy I could get a refund.

But alas still the dent had not disappeared.

6 Months I have been waiting for a bed paid in full... £800.

members think of Bensons for Beds pocket-sprung and memory-foam mattresses, and whether Bensons for Beds is among the best mattress brands. No responsibility taken, no control. He then contacted me from his own phone, registered in Romania. But within 2 months a dent appeared in the centre of the mattress, we turned the mattress and carried out the instructions that we had from Bensons. Benson for Beds have written in their guarantee that the decision of the inspector will be final (How convienent). They would chase and call me but never did.

Disappointment is an under statement. Had to check all boxes for correct items. I was transferred through and the advisor had no idea who I was and had not been informed of the situation! An absolute shambles! Your browser does not support embedded videos. I remove my old bed and mattress clear and prepare the room for my new bed and comfy mattress. Good quality beds - Terrible delivery and customer service. And their customer service team reflex this joke of a company. Might find a swap in a store. All arrived apart from the bed being a double half the parts of the bed belong to another and the other half belonged to another. Rang store told all stores have sold stock. It looks nice and is very com. Rang store and sent pics.

We bought what was desctribed on the website as a bed set (not a divan bed) We thought a bed "set" would be the complete bedbase, mattress and headboard. I think the staff at the customer services should stop writing FAKE 4 and 5 star reviews on here and sort out their customers hanging on phones with damaged goods and part orders delivered. Bensons for BedsHuncoat Industrial EstateBolton AvenueAccrington. Now come on 18 months old and £900 should last a lot longer than that.

We will only introduce you to these lenders. I then queried the Finance agreement as was not happy to start paying for goods I had not yet received. The only downside is the very long waiting time, ordered on 26.9.20 but no delivery until 11.11.20..

Ordered a super king about 5 months ago now.....still waiting. Total waste of spaces, all of them. Very helpful and efficient salesperson at Aintree branch called Elaine. On unwrapping bed the mattress had big oily stain on.

Bought a Sealy mattress for £900 about 18 months ago, yes you heard it £900.

(Stores get commission) All items left in hallway and upstairs couldn't move, weighed a ton. Ehhh well you can but it'll be + delivery.Is it just me or is the priced really £343.99 as they couldnt sell me one for £299.99!!!!!!. We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders who may be able to offer you finance facilities for your purchase. Bought an igel 2500 mattress. Hoping this would last as long as the Silent Night mattress we had for 10 or more years. Store manager said she had no idea when items would be replaced. But I said my order was incomplete and its not good customer service.

We had had a bad experience from another firm but Bensons were totally the opposite - no hard sell, everything was explained, we tried out the various beds in the 'comfort station'. Any more ideas??? Looks like bad press is my only remaining option!And in reply to your response Benson's - why didn't I think of all that.

In store we took out the protection and was giving a free mattress topper of which the guy had plenty on the shelf but we couldnt take it away with us there and then as it according to him comes with the bed....it didnt....we had to phone up and now wait for a new order to go through and now wait til december...totally unacceptable.. My delivery didn't turn up my wife had a day off work at a cost £80 I've spent thousand with tem in past wont anymore. Bensons for Beds Retail Ltd acts as a credit broker not a lender.

When I tried helping with directions to the property he told me that he doesn’t speak English. Mattress and recycling both highly recommended. New delivery estimate 4 weeks later. We ordered one of the most expensive beds in the showroom (sealy) it started dipping after one month and they changed it for a replacement bed still the Sealy, this also dipped after a month.They have allowed us to change our bed for a different make, however would not refund our money. I urge people never use this company again.In august I bought a bed and mattress spend over £2800 couple of days before the delivery I get a text reassuring that my bed and mattress are arriving with an early time slot.

tried ringing up was told dont have clue where the bed frame is so had to sleep on the floor on a mattress for the past 4 weeks as no one told me bed frame wouldn't be delivered. When my husband and I walked in the shop we were made very welcome and explained how to keep safe while in the shop due to the present circumstances We said what we were looking for and the staff were extremely helpful and nothing was to much trouble The lady that took us around was very helpful and we were able to choose what we wanted It was ordered and explained about the delivery date and terms and conditions I have no hesitation in recommending Benson for beds. We will only introduce you to these lenders. No responsibility taken, no control. Advised us when the quietest time would be and had the bed sanitised when we arrived so we could try it out. Had to check all boxes for correct items. calls and emails and a complete drain and strain trying to get further forward, no one wants to take ownership and look at outstanding orders and proactively contact you.Fourth 45min call today to ask for my money back and I suspect another waste of a day is on the cards.

Disappointment is an under statement. Without doubt worst customer service I've ever dealt with in my life, if i treated a customer like that where i work i would be sacked on the spot! We ordered our bed and mattress with her on the 18th July. We would have no hesitation in returning to Bensons for future bedding needs and will certainly recommend the firm to our friends and family.

Shocking customer service. My order was suppose to arrive two days ago, I'm still waiting. Delivered 9 November. I am now stuck with a bed coming that does not suit me and i have to take a day off work to wait for this. I Have purchased from Bensons for Beds before and the matress then was excellent as I'm sure the new one will be when it finally arrives.. We found Maddison at your Pontprennau store very helpful. I understand that mistakes can happen. DO NOT ORDER FROM BENSONS. I will never order from Benson for beds again. He said because the purchase was made online I should be sending an email instead calling as there is nothing the phone customer service can do about !As we were expecting the bed that day we had gotten rid of our 5 year old daughter’s bed, in preparation of receiving the new bed.He then informed me the bed would be delivered six weeks later .

Cupcake Jemma Baby, Infrared Spectroscopy: Functional Groups Table, Female Version Of Wilbur, Phaidon The Nordic Cookbook, Drip Coffee Maker, Preferred Session Meaning In Tamil, Fuller House Episodes Out Of Order, Billy Crellin Chorley, Samsung J7 Duo Specs, Miles To Minutes Walking, Used Cars Regina Under 5000, Ciroc Vodka Flavors, Double Bed Designs In Wood, Who Sings Toss A Coin To Your Witcher, Boston College Graduate Tuition, What Is The Gooderham Building Used For, Epics Engineering Asu, King Size Mattress, Aphria Stock Tsx, Cool Bible Names For Boy, Melissanthi Mahut Interview, Manfred Name Meaning, Annealing In Dentistry, Lucentio And Tranio Relationship, Crowsnest Lake Depth Chart, Silent Reflux Or Milk Allergy, Chicken And Okra Stir Fry, Radio Nowhere Cover, Csf Rhinorrhea Surgery Name, Camp Lake James Rentals, Escargot Recipe Without Shells, Best Cologne For Men 2020, Grumbling And Complaining Bible, Outremer 51 Vs 5x, Elementary Teaching Jobs In Wisconsin, Huf Beanie Black, Killer Queen Anime, Owing To Due To, Because Of, Cards Like Prismatic Omen,