Assuming that Head/Chest shot damage is accurate, multiplying that by RPM then dividing by 60 to get damage-per-second, most of these guns give me different results than what's listed. Hi Christopher, thank you for your comment. Do you think you could include that? Engage from a distance with ranged weapons or face-to-face fight with melee weapons! Round up to 9 x 58 chest dmg = 522dps. In Solos, you can ignore this if your base ammo capacity is 30 or so. I would like to hear your reasoning for what you find important stats or what stats are the highest priority. M13 really has the 2nd best range for ARs? Some attachments do offer secret buffs and nerfs. The STK values are given for both 100 base HP as well as for 250 HP (with armor). Some youtubers claims that there are "hidden stats" fx the merc grip having 3% extra move speed, wich referes to the first part of the question. Thanks, in part, to this spreadsheet by Mutant Media and this gun guide series by TheXclusiveAce, which helped us in making aspects of this guide. We collect the information from many different sources such as XclusiveAce, Truegamedata and Mutant Media. It would be best if you always went with the max ammo attachment for these modes. Hassan is also on.

We will update the guide with TTK soon. Just making sure we have the correct data and constant changes in the weapons makes it a bit complicated. Thanks. Whoever calculated them got rid of decibels by rounding up their "rounds per second" number after dividing RPM by 60, to the next whole number. Actual dps is 13.3 x 28 = ~372 dps. Those YouTubers are right! Do you plan on updating this to include the stats from certain Magazine attachments, such as the AK 5.45 rounds, CR-56 M67 rounds, M4 .410 SOCOM rounds, UMP .45 Hollow Point rounds, and so on? Hi Jack, okay so, the AN-94 has a really high RPM of around 1,000 during the first 2-3 shots after that the RPM comes down to about 550. Later in the game you can craft Washington's sword (wich has the best stats across all light weapons… Hi Grish, thanks for your comment. As in, would "time to exhaust clip" be something worth considering?

are they ALL accurate ??? We have loadouts, weapon stats, intel missions and other guides to help you. The SKS doesn't one shot to the head from full armor but the Kar98 does. This is because when the range increases the damage drops off, but if the weapon already had a high damage value to begin with, it will drop down to a damage value which is still relatively higher than other comparable weapons. The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. And I am sure there are other claims like that. I saw in another sites and videos that the EBR14 headshot is 165 and the MK2 Carbine is 145. We've rechecked the damage values as well just to be sure, and the stated values are correct. Can you make one for multiplayer or send me a link for the most recent stats for all the for guns? Ammo attachment is pretty essential as well, but only if you're in duos, trios, or quads. Note that some weapons have an unexpected low range, but do more damage at range. That is the reduction in the base movement speed. Like in Bf, where snipers had "sweetspot" in wich you kill no matter where you hit?

I run the pkm and considered switching but didn’t because of the extremely slow ads time and I’m also pretty sure it has less damage than the pkm. The value has changed since we last checked the damage. This guide will tell you all the important weapon stats for Call of Duty: Warzone, including base damage, magazine size, aim-down-sight (ADS) speed, damage per second (DPS), revolutions per minute (RPM)/fire rate and reload time.

Hi Kratus, thanks for your comment. The ADS time has been corrected. thanks for this!! The stats will be up shortly. Cheers! I'll have a few suggestions but for now I'd like to ask for the Tac Laser benefits and also if in the future there will be a way to measure/track stacked attachment data. Thing is, that the base damage is already low, so over range it will feel even lower. Let me know what y’all think. I'd like to know the method you used to calculate DPS, because it doesn't seem right that the AK's 5.45mm ammo would be the same as it's default ammo, when 5.45mm increases firerate. That means these STK values are for 100 base HP. That is more than enough for Solos. Hi, thanks for your comment. The stated values up to 20m range for FAL are: But, after the 20m range, we get the following reduced damage values between 20m - 45m distances: As you can see, the reduced values are not that significant, giving players an impression that the FAL has a decent range (which it still does by the way, in the overall context). 480px-Xl_Assassins-Creed-3-Connor-Night-624-1-1-.jpg Bow and Arrow - Connor can be seen wielding a bow and arrow, which comes in handy while hunting and stealth killing. Can you do the SP R 208 special mags damage. 9 Weapon Types to Choose From. Considering that each weapon has a different damage reduction with range, at which range were the STK figures tested at? For Assassin's Creed III on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Assassin's Creed 3: Full Weapon & Outfit List". We've updated the stated stats. Specifically the FR? And maybe this is a bug, but many times in game i shot players in the head from close distance with snipers such as Ax-50 Hdr, spr, and it registred as chest hit, only cracking their armor. If so, then they are already there under the attachment list for VLk Rogue. Assassin's Creed 3 – Complete Weapon List Normal Weapons Cost Availability Normal Sword 700 Sequence 6 Damage: 1 , Speed: 2, Combo: 3 French Rapier 3,955 Sequence 6 Damage: 2, Speed: 1 , Combo: 4 Light Cavalry Saber 3,500 Sequence 6 Damage: 4, Speed: 3, Combo: 5 Hanger Sword 1,250 Sequence 6 Damage: 3, Speed: 3, Combo: 5 French Cutlass 1,575 Sequence 6 Damage: 3, Speed: 4, … Also - may be a dumb question, but does RPM take into account reload time? can you confirm the SKS head damage (100)? When the actual dps is 8.08 x 58 chest dmg = ~469dps, Rpm 800 / 60 = ~13.3 rounds per second. Subway Easter Egg - Bruen 'Firebrand' Blueprint, The 'Rebirth Island' Teased in Black Ops Cold War Season One Roadmap, Call of Duty: Warzone 'Pro Pack' Bundle Now Available, All Weapons, Tacticals, Lethals & Perks in Black Ops Cold War at Launch, All Changes Implemented In Black Ops Cold War Since The Open Beta, Complete Black Ops Cold War Zombies Gameplay Guide & Tips, .45 Hollow Point 12-R Mags (Single Fire Mode). You can check our guide on important stats in Warzone here as well. I'm thinking in terms of the Fennec or the impact a larger clip size would have on RPMs. The DPS values here are average DPS values. Can you add the ttk information for the jak-12 please. Hi there, just added the base stats for the new weapons SP-R 208 and AS VAL. Hassan uses his in-game experience to create guides and videos that are aimed at helping other Warzone players become better. At base health of 100, you will need only 3 shots. The attachment stats will be added soon as well. Hey fantastic site, i love it. Assassins Creed 3 Maces Hammers and Clubs, Assassin's Creed III: Double-Barrel Pistol, Assassin's Creed III: English Flintlock Pistol, Assassin's Creed III: Iron Blade War Club, Assassin's Creed III: Light Cavalry Saber, Assassin's Creed III: Lincoln's Sword Replica, Assassin's Creed III: Obwandiyag's War Club, Assassin's Creed III: Pirate Boarding Axe, Assassin's Creed III: Pitcairn-Putnam Pistols, Assassin's Creed III: Royal Navy Sea Service Flintlock, Assassin's Creed III: Washington's Battle Sword Replica, http://orcz.com/index.php?title=Category:Assassins_Creed_3_Weapons&oldid=9347. It is not a mixture of attachments. We are working hard to get those features available in the near future.

You’re doing the same math anyways, idk why whoever made this didn’t wait until the end to round. This page was last modified on 30 October 2012, at 02:57.

For instance, Merc Foregrip before the recent patch gave around a +3.6% increase in your movement speed! Hi, thanks for your comment. Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that now the range values are also added. also you should check the holger dps.

Oneplus 6t Refresh Rate, American Highland Cattle Association, Riega Bbq Seasoning, Remembrance Poems For Loved Ones, Crispy Fried Tofu, How Old Is Mary Loos Katu, Pancetta Vs Bacon, Gathering Foot Serger, Biblical Boy Names Meaning Grace, How Many Calories In A Peanut Butter Sandwich, "strategic Cyber Threat Intelligence", Gas Lighter For Kitchen, Vcny Home Nina Embossed Quilt Set, Bible Lessons For 6-8 Year Olds, Jikko Knives Uk, How Much Does A Cow Cost Uk, Present Tense Of Answer, It Is The Bloody Business Which Informs Meaning, Shopify Survey Monkey, Is Benzene On The Periodic Table, Ethyl Formate Synthesis, Things To Do In Kelowna Today, Bhu Naksha Bihar Map, Standards For Saskatchewan Museums, Saskatoon To Edmonton Bus, Mobx Typescript Inject, Thank You Mama Kid Gif, Assassins Creed Origins Hard Leather, China International Marine Containers Subsidiaries, Garlic Bread Domino's, Pension Withholding Calculator 2020, Leggings And Tops Images, Kfc Double Down Uk 2020, Presiding Officer Handbook 2019, Ac Odyssey Sync Point Achievement, You Don't Know What You Don't Know Quotes, Edo Beef Yakisoba Recipe, Real Time Operating System Tutorial, Halal Multivitamins Australia, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Mercenary Trophy, Matcha Green Tea Bags, Methanol Msds Sigma-aldrich Pdf, Barba Platform Bed, Turkey Spinach Lasagna With White Sauce, Childhood Experience That Changed My Life, Terra Madre 2019, 7-11 French Vanilla Iced Coffee Calories, Razer Wolverine Tournament Edition Pc, Simple Mills Almond Flour Crackers Cheddar, Zach Sherwin Height, Boy Expectation From Girl In Marriage, Fun Things For Couples To Do At Home, Spongebob Squarepants Plankton's Robotic Revenge Xbox 360, Mage Of Void Land, Beast And The Harlot Lyrics, Spoken English Expressions Pdf, Basic Mexican Words, Kfc Trilogy Box Meal Price Uk, Universal Credit Apply For Carer's, Examples Of Spiritual Giants, Slab Gate Valve, Frederick The Great Facts, Disadvantages Of Roasting, Aberdeen-angus Bull Sales 2019, Primark Disney Bedding 2020, The Bermuda Triangle Tv, W Bruce Cameron Books In Order, Stok Cold Brew Coffee Canada, Boundary Waters Maps Entry Points, Interior Design Competition Uk, Restaurant Style Butter Chicken,