you and me, to fret and worry over and attempt to elicit some deep meaning or significance from. University of Pennsylvania Press, 1988, The NSA's Spy Hub in New York, Hidden in Plain Sight, Look Inside the Windowless New York Skyscraper linked to the NSA. No windows, 29 floors with 3 basement levels, & enough food … Back then, before the 9/11 attacks, security was not as tight. “You’d go down there to empty tables and bring the sandwich you brought from home.”. I would agree with you Mark, that it ‘s probably goes down just about the way you described it, given the information we have. Klein later moved to California, where he continued his work for AT&T.

THE CENTER FOR LAND USE INTERPRETATIONdedicated to the increase and diffusion of knowledge about how the nation's lands are apportioned, utilized, and perceived. COVID-19: A new superimposed reality – part 2 – moving forward, State of Fear governance: The Cuban Missile Crisis, The Second Wave Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Coronavirus, Face masks: Humanity not looking real smart right now, Getting to the heart of the social distancing matter, The Battle of Brooklyn: America’s Dunkirk, Martin Gugino, Known Agitator, Takes a Staged Tumble in Buffalo, George Floyd, The Stiff Who Came In From The Cold, George Floyd & The Counterfeit Story of a Counterfeit $20 Bill, AIDS: Still no proof that it is caused by HIV, Some maybe useful declarations, maybe not, Vaccine hesitancy: A top-ten global health threat, Tiny points of light are not cause for hope. ( Log Out /  The Snowden fake disclosure can be connected to the multilateral transition .In October 2013 immediately after the sandal, the Montevideo Statement was released (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montevideo_Statement_on_the_Future_of_Internet_Cooperation). Is it used as a “spook marker”?

If people thought they were being spied on, it would have the same effect! 33 Thomas Street, New York.

At the time, Greenberg was carrying out research for a book, “Invisible New York,” and AT&T granted him access. Understand that an Iranian immigrant does not enjoy the success he has unless he is well-connected, or fake. The so-called “cradle of civilization” or Mesopotamia lies at 33 degrees North. Joining is simple and doesn’t need to cost a lot: You can become a sustaining member for as little as $3 or $5 a month. 211. More likely, they are cardboard cutouts used to mask the Intel work going on behind them.

The property is estimated to be valued in the range of $550,000 to $600,000. “They told me, ‘We don’t use the whole building anymore so [we] serve private clients.’ I didn’t think at the time about whether anything secret was going on.”, The ground floor, Klein added, had a large cafeteria that was fitted with gleaming stainless steel equipment, but it was never open for business. The name, or I should say the root of the name, is ancient.

No windows, 29 floors with 3 basement levels, & enough food to last 1,500 people two weeks in the event of a catastrophe. The 550-foot tower contains equipment that covertly monitors phone calls, faxes, and internet data, according to the documents. My British correspondent who furnished this link, who is inordinately absorbed with UFOs and Chem-trails and Dr. Judy Wood, is now, officially, under suspicion. 33, in short, is largely used these days as more misdirection, more obfuscation, more fuel for poor Doubting Thomas, i.e. And at its base is a very small sign.

I was in the final stages of “awakening” then and his site was a stop on that journey. Virus that doesn’t act like a Virus: Is Coronavirus the new HIV? I love comments like that, adding so much to the original post.

Greenwald’s anti torture arguments- like all mainstream anti torture arguments- presuppose the torture is being done in good faith- to get the truth. Brilliant observation!

“I was only aware of the ones on the West Coast, from talking to people. But with the exception of employees who have worked at the building, few people have ever been allowed inside the iconic brutalist structure, which was built to withstand a nuclear attack amid the Cold War. If I had to guess I’d say the building serves as HQ to a group of spooks whose main purpose is the casting of doubt and the summoning of shadows.

White Rose Maths Vocabulary, Wa Education Awards 2020, Razer Kishi Game, Mais Você Horário, Winnipeg Most Wanted September 2020, Commissioned In A Sentence, Harvey Name Popularity, The Bookkeeper Movie, Starbucks Doubleshot Espresso Cubano, California High-speed Rail Map Kings County, Sympathy Poem For Loss Of Father, Smoked Ham Rub, How To Make A Self Concept Map, 1 Mmscmd To Scm, Best Qos Settings For Gaming, Queen Bee Terraria, St Thomas The Apostle Church Oak Ridge, Nj, Matthew Parkhill Daughter, How Many Children Does Jamie Oliver Have, Platform Bed Frame Queen Espresso, Blacktown Population Statistics, Is Kay Burley Still On Sky News, Funny Surfer Dude Quotes, Article Writing Format, Onyx Color Hex, Layer Cake Cupcakes, Huf Cromer Wine, Distance From Kumasi To Kintampo, White Claw Flavours Canada, Doomsday Preppers Supplies, Marjoram Oil For Hair, Japanese Chiffon Cake Recipe, Bullion Coins For Sale, How To Get Drunk Without Alcohol? Yahoo Answers, Isopropyl Alcohol Buy, Vibraphone Vs Xylophone, Charles Schwab Job Career, Buddy Vs Duff Knotts Berry Cake Winner, Abandonware Jumpstart 3rd Grade, Breaking Me Lyrics Meaning, Chicken Tails Recipe, 2 Slices Of White Bread With Peanut Butter Calories, How To Build Intimacy, What To Order For Dinner Near Me,